Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though I forgot Miss Fabulosa fanny herself 😫

Thank you for being sweet and sorry for leaving you off the tags ❤❤❤
Hahaha!
No problem. I’m not really present at the minute. I’m about to quit my job and move country so a lot happening in this house hold.
Can’t wait to be near a B&M and have my fill of fabulosa products. 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no 🙈 sorry some of you lovely ladies are struggling, life can be so hard at times🙁
@Rach88 sorry you are having a bad time with your meds, hope you get it sorted soon ❤
@pommynoir you sound like you’ve got loads going on, hope you’re ok❤
@Tanne1999 So sorry sweetheart, I really hope things get easier for you❤
@MrsPoison How are you & your daughter doing❤
@Ethel's little Willy You ok beautiful? ❤
I love the way we all support each other on here❤ Big Love to you all 💯😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've been on them for 10 weeks but 2 weeks ago they raised the dose I have spoken to the person at the mental health team that prescribed them apparently I've just got to ride it out ,😂
Oh bless your heart! I hope it passes for you really soon ❤
Aw you’re the cutest @Ethel's little Willy ❤ Thank you for checking in.

I’m in a bad place again unfortunately. A lot is going on right now and my brain feels like absolute mush! My birthday is in a few weeks time and I’m looking forward to some time away from it all tbh.

Hope you’re doing okay 😘😘
Where are you off to? It sounds like you need that break away.

I'm trying to find a therapist
Hahaha!
No problem. I’m not really present at the minute. I’m about to quit my job and move country so a lot happening in this house hold.
Can’t wait to be near a B&M and have my fill of fabulosa products. 😂❤
Where are you moving to? Is it somewhere exotic? Do they have Home & Bargains??? 😂❤

@Crazy Horse I'm getting there thank you ❤ I'm treating myself to some pampering tomorrow as me and Mr Ethel are going on a date on Saturday!
First time since before Christmas!!
I'm a bit worried though cos I put fake tan on that was obviously out of date - it came out grey 😬 so I'm hoping that it's worked alright and if not I have time to fix it otherwise Mr Ethel will be going out for lunch on his own 🤣
How are you doing? Xxx

• Heart
Oh no 🙈 sorry some of you lovely ladies are struggling, life can be so hard at times🙁
@Rach88 sorry you are having a bad time with your meds, hope you get it sorted soon ❤
@pommynoir you sound like you’ve got loads going on, hope you’re ok❤
@Tanne1999 So sorry sweetheart, I really hope things get easier for you❤
@MrsPoison How are you & your daughter doing❤
@Ethel's little Willy You ok beautiful? ❤
I love the way we all support each other on here❤ Big Love to you all 💯😘
Thank you so much ❤

• Heart
Hope you’re all ok beauts, as much as you can be. The youngest beaut had his back X-ray, he’s got scoliosis, this has been ongoing with a deformed chest but it’s got loads worse during puberty. Worried about him having surgery. Properly triggered lately so have been struggling around that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope you’re all ok beauts, as much as you can be. The youngest beaut had his back X-ray, he’s got scoliosis, this has been ongoing with a deformed chest but it’s got loads worse during puberty. Worried about him having surgery. Properly triggered lately so have been struggling around that.
Oh gosh the poor lad! Have you got a date for his surgery?
Not surprised you've been triggered. It's been horrible lately. Hope things will start getting a bit easier for you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Where are you moving to? Is it somewhere exotic? Do they have Home & Bargains??? 😂❤

@Crazy Horse I'm getting there thank you ❤ I'm treating myself to some pampering tomorrow as me and Mr Ethel are going on a date on Saturday!
I'm a bit worried though cos I put fake tan on that was obviously out of date - it came out grey 😬 so I'm hoping that it's worked alright and if not I have time to fix it otherwise Mr Ethel will be going out for lunch on his own 🤣
How are you doing? Xxx
Get you having a

How are you doing? Xxx
Get you going on date, it will do you both good to have adult company with no children💯 Fake tan disasters are the worst, I’m sure it will work out fine tho 🤞🏻can’t wait till the Summer then we can all get proper tans ☀I love “getting a bronzey” as my Nana used to say🤣 Glad you’re feeling better now my darling ❤😘xx (sorry about the part message before, the dog barked & tit me up, so posted it by accident 🙄)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Get you having a

Get you going on date, it will do you both good to have adult company with no children💯 Fake tan disasters are the worst, I’m sure it will work out fine tho 🤞🏻can’t wait till the Summer then we can all get proper tans ☀I love “getting a bronzey” as my Nana used to say🤣 Glad you’re feeling better now my darling ❤😘xx (sorry about the part message before, the dog barked & tit me up, so posted it by accident 🙄)
I've woken up looking like the Canadian PM who did black face 😶 I'm hoping it goes down in the shower or I'll be hiding under my baseball cap!!
Bloody dogs and their unexpected barks 🙄🤣 Little Willy does that, normally when I've got a hot drink. I'm sure she finds it funny 😒😂

How are you? You always ask after us all, but never say if you're doing alright @Crazy Horse ❤❤

• Heart
Oh gosh the poor lad! Have you got a date for his surgery?
Not surprised you've been triggered. It's been horrible lately. Hope things will start getting a bit easier for you ❤❤
Hi beaut, this is the start of a long road. First X-rays then spinal dr app, consider the options. No young teen should be living with constant back pain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Fruuuuuustrated beaut. So desperate to get my son well. Desperate to start rehab. Guilt over leaving them to go to rehab, gaaah in general xx
Totally get it. They'll want you better and will enjoy their mum being away 😉😂
Only joking. Of course you're all going to miss each other, but remember it's for the best and it won't be for long ❤
Have they said how long you have to wait for? Xx

• Heart
Totally get it. They'll want you better and will enjoy their mum being away 😉😂
Only joking. Of course you're all going to miss each other, but remember it's for the best and it won't be for long ❤
Have they said how long you have to wait for? Xx
I’ve got to go awaaaaay *adjusts fringe* 🤣
Yeah it’ll be all worth it, absolutely.
My files with the clinical team then it goes back to the booking coordinator who will match it all up. I’ve got detox in one place and rehab in another so it takes some organising. Xx

• Heart
I’ve got to go awaaaaay *adjusts fringe* 🤣
Yeah it’ll be all worth it, absolutely.
My files with the clinical team then it goes back to the booking coordinator who will match it all up. I’ve got detox in one place and rehab in another so it takes some organising. Xx
Are you just going to sit in your garden then? YOLO 😂
Oh bless you ❤ massive hugs ❤ Me and Little Willy will be thinking of you ❤🐾❤

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m lucky to have the best sister who has researched my mh and problems. Am
I not accountable, absolutely not. If I have an episode I own it completely and make amends.
FCB0C3F4-B542-4DFA-86A5-04CFEF46F7D2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m lucky to have the best sister who has researched my mh and problems. Am
I not accountable, absolutely not. If I have an episode I own it completely and make amends. View attachment 1118989
Keep being strong lovely, I really feel for you & what your boy is going through❤ As mums’s we all wish we could take all our kid’s pain & troubles away❤ & I understand how you are having to deal with being separated from your precious boys. But they will get their Mum back healthy, happy & healed 💯 then you can continue being the loving mum you so clearly are❤ xx

• Heart
Keep being strong lovely, I really feel for you & what your boy is going through❤ As mums’s we all wish we could take all our kid’s pain & troubles away❤ & I understand how you are having to deal with being separated from your precious boys. But they will get their Mum back healthy, happy & healed 💯 then you can continue being the loving mum you so clearly are❤ xx
Thank you beaut. 💯 correct, I was only talking about this my eldest last night about when they are poorly or upset I want to just wish it all away for them.
They both know the situation and where I’m going, obviously I’m prudent not to go into the particulars of my trauma, that’s not for their young shoulders. They just know I’ve got some stuff to deal with. I’m so glad they can be open and share their problems with me as that wasn’t the case with me as a kid. You put up and shut up, so wrong. Xx

• Heart
Well beauts, we have just got Disney plus and had a blast. We’ve cosied up together watching movies. So much fun. I didn’t realise how much was on there. We don’t use terrestrial tv but I’m totally ditching the Netflix for a few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well beauts, we have just got Disney plus and had a blast. We’ve cosied up together watching movies. So much fun. I didn’t realise how much was on there. We don’t use terrestrial tv but I’m totally ditching the Netflix for a few months.
I bloody love Disney plus!
We got it for the spawns of Satan when it 1st came out but I think I watch it more.
I'm going to start the Pammy & Tommy series soon. I tried to look like her when Barbed Wire came out and failed massively 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.