Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya Everyone just came on for a catch up ❤
@Ethel's little Willy I was thinking about you yesterday ❤ (keep your chin up it’s nearly March❤) hope you’re ok beautiful ❤
@MissLT Hope you're ok, I’m sorry you are struggling my darling 💚
@Tanne1999 So sorry sweetheart,sending you love ❤
@pommynoir Welcome back, missed your banter ❤
@JulesC Hope you are better now ❤
@MrsPoison How are you & your Daughter doing ❤
@Rach88 Have you had your teeth out yet? hope you’re ok ❤
@carlsberg22 Are you ok my darling? How is your health? I’m missing you ❤
Shoutouts all done for today ❤
Big Love to anyone I’ve not mentioned❤
You are all wonderful & I love the support we all give each other, we are strangers but friends 💯 😘 xx
Thanks beaut. Hope you’re doing okay xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s a shame, hope you’re not in too much pain & get sorted soon ❤ Wisdom teeth are such a pain in the arse 🙄
Im hoping so too thank you 🥰 they are indeed I keep getting little ulcers but rather that than the abcesses tbf 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hiya Everyone just came on for a catch up ❤
@Ethel's little Willy I was thinking about you yesterday ❤ (keep your chin up it’s nearly March❤) hope you’re ok beautiful ❤
@MissLT Hope you're ok, I’m sorry you are struggling my darling 💚
@Tanne1999 So sorry sweetheart,sending you love ❤
@pommynoir Welcome back, missed your banter ❤
@JulesC Hope you are better now ❤
@MrsPoison How are you & your Daughter doing ❤
@Rach88 Have you had your teeth out yet? hope you’re ok ❤
@carlsberg22 Are you ok my darling? How is your health? I’m missing you ❤
Shoutouts all done for today ❤
Big Love to anyone I’ve not mentioned❤
You are all wonderful & I love the support we all give each other, we are strangers but friends 💯 😘 xx
Thanks beaut! I missed yas all loads ♥

• Heart
Beauts, I made the mistake of joining pof again. Less than 24 hrs I’ve had the guy I dated a few weeks but it wasn’t working (I wasn’t feeling it, no spark from three years ago!) message me, been told I look like “a great shag”, that a lad would “give me a challenge” and that I look like I’ve been “kidnapped and raped”. Be still my beating heart! ❤ Who said love is dead? 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beauts I'm currently on an actual healthy living kick. Not the MMWLP, this involves fruit, veg and alot less junk. But I am coming out in spot's and my belly is in bits. How long until this passes? Kind of see why old Vincent packs it in after a week lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Afternoon all beauts. I’ve had a bit of a stressy week, had my limited capability to work phone assessment on Monday and have finally bitten the bullet and applied for Pip. Both are notoriously difficult to qualify for but fingers crossed 🤞🙄
In other slightly more positive news, I’m on the bone marrow register through being a regular blood donor and about a month ago was contacted for further samples as I may be a match for someone in Australia. The samples went off and I got a letter this morning that the patient’s hospital wants to reserve me. I’ll hear more in due course apparently but how amazing if I end up being able to potentially save someone’s life 💚☀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Afternoon all beauts. I’ve had a bit of a stressy week, had my limited capability to work phone assessment on Monday and have finally bitten the bullet and applied for Pip. Both are notoriously difficult to qualify for but fingers crossed 🤞🙄
In other slightly more positive news, I’m on the bone marrow register through being a regular blood donor and about a month ago was contacted for further samples as I may be a match for someone in Australia. The samples went off and I got a letter this morning that the patient’s hospital wants to reserve me. I’ll hear more in due course apparently but how amazing if I end up being able to potentially save someone’s life 💚☀
That’s great news… well done you. I’d love to be a doner. Did you know you can’t donate blood in other countries if you lived in the Uk in the early 90s? I couldn’t donate in Australia and I couldn’t here either, although we’ve recently lifted the ban but I had a short illness when I was young that means I still can’t… even though I’m absolutely fine 🤷🏽‍♀️

With regards to the PIP. I feel like they must be easing up, remember the person we spoke about with the fake disease? They’re currently being reassessed for enhanced if that’s the right thing. They want to get themselves an Audi on motability 🤯🤬 Absolute joke. I think the rule is to always explain how you are on your worst days and don’t mention the better ones. Ridiculous how you have to jump through hoops, but here we are.

Keep us updated xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s great news… well done you. I’d love to be a doner. Did you know you can’t donate blood in other countries if you lived in the Uk in the early 90s? I couldn’t donate in Australia and I couldn’t here either, although we’ve recently lifted the ban but I had a short illness when I was young that means I still can’t… even though I’m absolutely fine 🤷🏽‍♀️

With regards to the PIP. I feel like they must be easing up, remember the person we spoke about with the fake disease? They’re currently being reassessed for enhanced if that’s the right thing. They want to get themselves an Audi on motability 🤯🤬 Absolute joke. I think the rule is to always explain how you are on your worst days and don’t mention the better ones. Ridiculous how you have to jump through hoops, but here we are.

Keep us updated xxx
Yeah some of the rules and fine print can be a bit mental so I’ve heard. I think a lot of other countries can be strict because of our CJD/mad cow disease history here.
You hear so many horror stories with Pip, specifically regarding people who genuinely need it 🙋‍♀️🙄 I’ve put off applying for so long but now think duck it why not, the worst they can say is no right 🤷‍♀️ I really went to town on my application form, all days are bad for me there’s no such thing as a good day sadly 😂🙄

• Heart
Hope you’re all okay beauts.

My mental health is proper rubbish at the minute and I am struggling. Going to start looking at going back to therapy I think. Something needs to change and speaking to someone usually helps, so it’s as good a place as any to start xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

My mental health is proper rubbish at the minute and I am struggling. Going to start looking at going back to therapy I think. Something needs to change and speaking to someone usually helps, so it’s as good a place as any to start xx
Hey I'm having a dip myself atm in thearpy but I've had 15 sessions which is a lot more than the 10 I was promised so I'm a bit like what do I do now 😂 guess it's to put it into practice while I wait for DBT but well done for realising something needs to change for you and thearpy is a good place to start absolutely proud of you ❤

• Heart
Really hope all goes well for you & you get awarded both 🤞🏻You more than deserve it❤ Good for you being on the bone marrow register, shows what an incredible person you are 💯

• Heart
Really hope all goes well for you & you get awarded both 🤞🏻You more than deserve it❤ Good for you being on the bone marrow register, shows what an incredible person you are 💯
Thank you beaut that’s really kind 💚 I just like the thought of being a good human and doing the best I can to help someone else.

Same, I’m also wanting to get back into therapy this year, talking really helps me too. You know where we are beaut if you ever need an ear 💚☀

• Heart
Another 1 going back to therapy here 👐🏻
I think it's a positive that we can all recognise signs about getting help.

Good luck beauts ❤❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.