Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen as it’s all been deleted if this is about what I think it is then LOOOOOOOOOOOOL 🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴. No cigar beauts.

walking around singing JME right now 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Seen as it’s all been deleted if this is about what I think it is then LOOOOOOOOOOOOL 🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴. No cigar beauts.

walking around singing JME right now 😉😉
Yes!! It got removed beaut, so it obviously weren't allowed (which is obviously fine, i just weren't sure if it was allowed or not)
But omg how wrong did she get it 😂😂
I'm not thick & i made sure that it weren't anybody from here before i posted the screenshot in the main thread.
(And i left it a good 5 mins after u said u had deleted before i screenshot)
& im soo glad that you know this! As you must of seen it too.
I just wish i could let it be known ☹

Last edited:
I’m devastated that I missed it 👀 Why did I go eat my dinner. never mind me. Just about to go throw a coke at the wall!

Hey beauts, there’s a certain member who’s starting to piss me off I think you’ll have a clue who it is. Accusing us all of being secret undercover members and questioning who’s been commenting to get blocked it’s really pissing me off. I’ve been a long time lurker since the beginning and had this account to laugh at posts etc but I found it hard to keep up with the pace now I’m currently not working I’m having a great time chatting and laughing along with you all that is all my beauts ❤

Reactions: 4
Theres certain posters that irk me ATM.
(Fully realise I've only been around since Feb and could easily be one of those to you 😅)
There's a lot of posts of the EXACT SAME THING too.
More than anything in my whole life I wish there was a place we could openly chat tit about people on the thread 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More than anything in my whole life I wish there was a place we could openly chat tit about people on the thread 😅🤣
Is there anything stopping us? It’s an anonymous forum, so people can’t really get their knickers in a twist is someone complains about them. You just have to suck it up and leave or stop being a tit.

(Hopes it’s not me)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Went back and re read last night to see what went down, saw some stuff got deleted, I was about 15 mins behind damn it. I never get a go on the communal and I miss out on all the real time action 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The deleted posts confuses the hell out of me, everything becomes disjointed!

I wouldn’t be arsed if it was me, I’d rather someone called me out on whatever it is and I might will for a day, but then I’d just make sure I didn’t repeat my mistake.

Reactions: 5
Well I’m really confused beauts (it doesn’t take much) not been on here for a day & I’ve missed stuff (but don’t know what🤯) but whoever you are talking about I know it’s not me, just hope you all know that……but I know really you know it’s not me 🤷🏽‍♀️ Ffs I’m confusing myself now 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don't know what I've missed beauts so just about to dive back in.
So tempted to just post "What's happened?!" As a piss take 😂😂

Hope everyone is alright ❤
Having a tattle day so it best be interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What other threads / Instagram mentalists does every recommend? I’m bored of Chelsea Lee art, Marcus is quiet, fat tits is quiet.

I like Gizzie Erskine but it’s kind of slow. Interesting though, she’s such a cow.

But I need one that is a bleep, but maybe not a mentalist, cos feeling guilty then for revelling in the drama like with MMMM. I know, first world problems!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.