Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you beautiful girl ❤❤
I'll get there!

How are you doing? Xxx
February is nearly over sweetie, I’m really sorry you are struggling 😘 I’m good thank you, I’m going to York for the Weekend, so I’m looking forward to that. I’m thinking of you my darling ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks beauts, glad this is a safe space for us all. You’re all fantastic and I wish nothing but happiness for you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
February is nearly over sweetie, I’m really sorry you are struggling 😘 I’m good thank you, I’m going to York for the Weekend, so I’m looking forward to that. I’m thinking of you my darling ❤
Omg I love York have the best time ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey Beauts, I'm waiting for therapy too but I'm on a huge waitng list because I apparently can't access normal therapy cause I'm batshit 🙄, fun. Having a shite time still but the suns gonna be coming out soon!! It's March, something good will come, if only chocolate eggs x Hope you're all doing as good as you can, live to you all x

• Heart
Hey Beauts, I'm waiting for therapy too but I'm on a huge waitng list because I apparently can't access normal therapy cause I'm batshit 🙄, fun. Having a shite time still but the suns gonna be coming out soon!! It's March, something good will come, if only chocolate eggs x Hope you're all doing as good as you can, live to you all x
Same I'm waiting for DBT can't access the 'apparently one blanket fits all CBT' I really hope the wait isn't too long for you that's right it's march feel kind of sad that from tomorrow I'll be in the last year's of my 20s 😂😂

• Heart
Happy Birthday @Rach88 - hope you got plenty of envelope bouquets, peas and fried eggs, and a go on the communal. 😘

• Haha
Thank you guys for the well wishes it was a good day in the end :)

• Heart
Hey all. How is everyone doing?
Wanted to check everyone is okay after his latest incident.
@wishlistofcrapreturns are you doing okay?
@Rach88 how are you doing?
@MrsPoison are you alright?
@Tanne1999 how are you feeling?
@Crazy Horse how are things with you lovely?
@MissLT How are you doing?

@BakedBean Congratulations on the birth of your baby bean ❤ how are you all doing?

Sorry if I've missed anyone 🤦🏻‍♀️ I really hope everyone is alright and I'm here for anyone ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

@BakedBean Congratulations on the birth of your baby bean ❤ how are you all doing?

Sorry if I've missed anyone 🤦🏻‍♀️ I really hope everyone is alright and I'm here for anyone ❤❤
You’re such a beautiful person Ethel ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Aw hey Ethel I'm struggling but that's to do with the medication not settling and I'm sat wondering whether to give it more time or ask what other options they are I'm absolutely knackered plus fidgety which isn't a good mix but I'm ok other than that hope your ok ❤❤

• Heart
You’re such a beautiful person Ethel ❤
Even though I forgot Miss Fabulosa fanny herself 😫

Thank you for being sweet and sorry for leaving you off the tags ❤❤❤

Aw hey Ethel I'm struggling but that's to do with the medication not settling and I'm sat wondering whether to give it more time or ask what other options they are I'm absolutely knackered plus fidgety which isn't a good mix but I'm ok other than that hope your ok ❤❤
How long have you been on them?
It's awful when you feel like that, big hugs.
Maybe give your Dr a ring if it's been longer than a week ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I’m good thankyou sweetheart ❤ How are you doing now? Good I hope ❤😘 xx
@BakedBean Congratulations on Baby Girl’s Arrival👶🏻
To All My Ladies on here Happy International Women’s Day 💋

Last edited:
  • Heart
Even though I forgot Miss Fabulosa fanny herself 😫

Thank you for being sweet and sorry for leaving you off the tags ❤❤❤

How long have you been on them?
It's awful when you feel like that, big hugs.
Maybe give your Dr a ring if it's been longer than a week ❤❤
I've been on them for 10 weeks but 2 weeks ago they raised the dose I have spoken to the person at the mental health team that prescribed them apparently I've just got to ride it out ,😂

• Heart
Aw you’re the cutest @Ethel's little Willy ❤ Thank you for checking in.

I’m in a bad place again unfortunately. A lot is going on right now and my brain feels like absolute mush! My birthday is in a few weeks time and I’m looking forward to some time away from it all tbh.

Hope you’re doing okay 😘😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.