Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks hun, it’s the drink, I’ve attempted to unalive myself on prescription meds before but always woke up. I’m really nervous right now but know they’ll look after me. This has been a long time coming and I’ll be a sexy, healthy MILF when I’m done 😉
I know you know this deep down but getting sober although the detoxing and getting off and staying off it is so difficult but so worth it when you are and sober it's a beautiful life 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey beauts I always forget about this thread. Ellie just seen that you’ve got to go awayyyy sending you all the love in the world you’ve got this! I’m back in with my oncologist and surgeon this Thursday regarding a new lump. I only got the all clear in January so I’m feeling extremely nervous. I’m hoping it’s just scar tissue 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just been catching up a bit on this thread, and wishing you all the best and lots of love - sounds like you’ve worked so hard to get this, and I really hope it goes well ❤

It’s been heartwarming catching up. You’re all amazingly strong and supportive women, dealing with life changing difficulties, but always with grace and determination (and care for each other!) ❤
I’m a fellow BPD/Bipolar 2/ADHD beaut. I feel like I’ve tried every med under the sun but it’s still a constant battle to get things under control 😞
Just these last two weeks I’ve started seeing a new doctor and a new therapist, after not having either for sometime, so I’m feeling optimistic for the first time in months ☀ The last 6 months have really been hell - I’m a bit of a loner, don’t have kids, or any family in contact, so it’s been kinda lonely. But tbh the belly laughs I get from all of you over on the MM thread have really kept me going!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Just thought I’d introduce myself a bit more 😊
I’m sorry to hear you’ve had such a rough patch, it feels never ending when you’re in that dark place. So glad you’re feeling better now time to come back bigger and better beaut xx

Hey beauts I always forget about this thread. Ellie just seen that you’ve got to go awayyyy sending you all the love in the world you’ve got this! I’m back in with my oncologist and surgeon this Thursday regarding a new lump. I only got the all clear in January so I’m feeling extremely nervous. I’m hoping it’s just scar tissue 🤞
Thank you sweetheart I’ve got everything crossed 🤞 for you apart from my legs 😉🤣
That you will have good news xx

You will be sweetheart, you are so strong x Things will get better x
Thank you 😊 beaut, how are you? Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm just trying to get to Thursday myself beauts got a medication review and hoping they take me off the ones I've not reacted well too and try something else fingers crossed 😂❤

• Heart
Difficult neighbour update...
She's still being malicious with the door slamming but she dropped her readers outside you slam doors I hold your glasses hostage so you can't read your book xo

Just been catching up on the thread, this really made me laugh 😂 did said neighbour ever get her specs back?

• Haha
@elliebellieboo That's brilliant news! We'll miss you but we'll be thinking about you loads. You're going to do amazing ❤ You're so bleeping brave ❤

@Miss Chin-Chin Hey beaut ❤ Glad you're on your way again! It's a tough slog.
We're all here for each other and you are always welcome to post whatever you like on this thread. That's one of the reasons I set it up was that people had somewhere to come and have a gab OT and you know what, we're a lovely bunch of trolls 😊

@Apple In My Pie Oh sweetheart. I'm sorry. Is she at risk or is it that she has it? I am one of the at risks and I had it last year. I was ill with it, but I didn't need hospital, just lots of rest.
I understand how scary it is, but we're here for you ❤

@Crazy Horse How are you doing beautiful one? ❤❤

@MrsPoison Hope you're doing well and everything at home is alright ❤❤

@pommynoir That's fabulous news about the new business! tit timing with the house move though. Are you feeling any better? ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've never been in this bit before even though I've been here since thread one! I'm going to christen my mini milk on the pages!

• Haha
Hi everyone, just had a catch up so much has happened I need to do a roll call🤗 Here we go ❤
@elliebellieboo You’re such a strong lady, & I think it takes a lot for you to admit you’re scared. I don’t mean to offend you saying that but I bet you don’t like letting your guard down. We are all here for you & I’m sure you will achieve your goal 💯
@spaceraider69 keep strong, you must be in turmoil❤I don’t know what to say to you other than I’m thinking of you & I'm sure you will get good news.
@Rach88 hope you get your tablets sorted lovely. I know you’ve been struggling with them for a while. Hopefully you will get sorted very soon ❤
@Miss Chin-Chin I’m sorry you're having a bad time, never feel lonely we can always chat here whenever you want to, I’m a fab listener❤
@MrsPoison How are you & your daughter doing? 💕
@Apple In My Pie Try not to worry sending you & your mum love 💕
@pommynoir I’m sure you will make a fab lady boss. Hope you feel better soon❤
@Ethel's little Willy save the best till last, how are you beautiful lady ❤
I know it’s an essay but just wanted to let you all know I’m thinking of you all & hope things get better for you all ❤😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Crazy Horse aww my fabulous tattle mate ❤ I'm doing alright thanks. Having to jump through hoops to get a private referral to a new psychologist but I'm jumping them like an agility dog at Crufts 😂
How are you doing? ❤🐾❤🐾

I'm sorry if I didn't tag/mention everyone who has written here. I do care about you all, my mind/memory isn't as good as it was ❤❤❤

• Heart
Well this is not the group I was expecting to find when I saw the name , but I’m so glad I’ve clicked on here. I have not gone back far in the threads, but I just want to say you’re all amazing and you have all made me laugh to the point where my dog hid under the bed in fright !😂 Spreading light and laughter on dark days is a sure sign of strength.
I’ve had a few bad days in recent months and ye beauts have cheered me right up. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@elliebellieboo That's brilliant news! We'll miss you but we'll be thinking about you loads. You're going to do amazing ❤ You're so bleeping brave ❤

@Miss Chin-Chin Hey beaut ❤ Glad you're on your way again! It's a tough slog.
We're all here for each other and you are always welcome to post whatever you like on this thread. That's one of the reasons I set it up was that people had somewhere to come and have a gab OT and you know what, we're a lovely bunch of trolls 😊

@Apple In My Pie Oh sweetheart. I'm sorry. Is she at risk or is it that she has it? I am one of the at risks and I had it last year. I was ill with it, but I didn't need hospital, just lots of rest.
I understand how scary it is, but we're here for you ❤

@Crazy Horse How are you doing beautiful one? ❤❤

@MrsPoison Hope you're doing well and everything at home is alright ❤❤

@pommynoir That's fabulous news about the new business! tit timing with the house move though. Are you feeling any better? ❤❤
Thank you beaut, it’s been a long time coming I’m so grateful for the place I can’t even put it into words. My youngest birthday today so we’re off out in a bit for a feast 🍽

Hi everyone, just had a catch up so much has happened I need to do a roll call🤗 Here we go ❤
@elliebellieboo You’re such a strong lady, & I think it takes a lot for you to admit you’re scared. I don’t mean to offend you saying that but I bet you don’t like letting your guard down. We are all here for you & I’m sure you will achieve your goal 💯
@spaceraider69 keep strong, you must be in turmoil❤I don’t know what to say to you other than I’m thinking of you & I'm sure you will get good news.
@Rach88 hope you get your tablets sorted lovely. I know you’ve been struggling with them for a while. Hopefully you will get sorted very soon ❤
@Miss Chin-Chin I’m sorry you're having a bad time, never feel lonely we can always chat here whenever you want to, I’m a fab listener❤
I know it’s an essay but just wanted to let you all know I’m thinking of you all & hope things get better for you all ❤😘
Thank you beaut. You’re quite correct I’m fiercely independent and I do have my walls, I’m not offended at all. I can safely say I’m bricking it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks beauts you’re all so sweet. My mum is fine, we are both vulnerable though and at risk so trying to isolate from one another - it’s really tough when I am not independent enough to make lots of different foods and am relying on her so it’ll either be soup or takeaways for a little while!
I don’t feel well, I tested negative though this morning. Going to see how it unfolds.

• Heart
😂😂 Hopefully it taught her a lesson in not slamming doors 🤭
It didn't sadly sassy cow is still doing it 😂 don't know who she think she is she's been given her eviction notice for other reasons so hopefully once she's rehoused problem solved just watch I'll get someone worse

Thanks beauts you’re all so sweet. My mum is fine, we are both vulnerable though and at risk so trying to isolate from one another - it’s really tough when I am not independent enough to make lots of different foods and am relying on her so it’ll either be soup or takeaways for a little while!
I don’t feel well, I tested negative though this morning. Going to see how it unfolds.
Soups are good :) can't recommend a slow cooker enough for future can chuck all-sorts in :) hope your tests continue to be negative :)

Thank you @Crazy Horse

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aw Apple beaut, what a tricky situation. It’s great news that your mum is good though. Go full Marcus and treat yo self to takeaways a plenty xx

It didn't sadly sassy cow is still doing it 😂 don't know who she think she is she's been given her eviction notice for other reasons so hopefully once she's rehoused problem solved just watch I'll get someone worse

Soups are good :) can't recommend a slow cooker enough for future can chuck all-sorts in :) hope your tests continue to be negative :)

Thank you @Crazy Horse
Ooo I love my slow cooker, I do a chicken in it and the meat just falls off the bone.

Well we had a lovely dinner out for my sons birthday. He wore one of his new skirts and thigh socks and looked fabulous! This kid is thin as a rail but has hollow legs he got through garlic cheese bread, 5 chicken wings, cheeseburger and chips, half my chips, some of my steak, sticky toffee pudding and two large cokes! He was like the hungry caterpillar 🐛 🤣xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.