Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody love Disney plus!
We got it for the spawns of Satan when it 1st came out but I think I watch it more.
I'm going to start the Pammy & Tommy series soon. I tried to look like her when Barbed Wire came out and failed massively 🤣
I’ve finished pam and Tommy, it’s epic I binged that like a left over dominos pizza! Hope you and all the other beauts are ok, if not, let us share and help each other.
No news from my boys X-rays yet 😞
Waiting on rehab still. But I did have a good chat with my mum (who has a brain injury) and that really helped my mood. I’ve been proper feeling flat just wanting to get better. So beauts what’s your plans for the weekend? Im up a ladder in the loft because I think a roof tiles shifted and it’s wet up there-bloody houses 🏡 more expense=more overtime. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You will be sweetheart, you are so strong x Things will get better x
much love beaut

I’m so excited today! My youngest asd boy has told me he would like some dresses and skirts so we are having a shopping trip tomorrow! He had a great rhyme “I’m not trans, I’m not gay I want to go to the mall all day!” He cracks me up. I feel our trip will be expensive, pray for me beauts! Hoping we can find him some lovely clothes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
much love beaut

I’m so excited today! My youngest asd boy has told me he would like some dresses and skirts so we are having a shopping trip tomorrow! He had a great rhyme “I’m not trans, I’m not gay I want to go to the mall all day!” He cracks me up. I feel our trip will be expensive, pray for me beauts! Hoping we can find him some lovely clothes.
Oh that's lovely!!!
I hope you've had a wonderful day ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Rach88 @Ethel's little Willy thanks guys I’m not sure why I was asking now 😂😂

Im super sick I’m not sure if I’ve covid again I’ve a cold and sore throat and the friends I was with on Thursday all have it… I tested negative yesterday so I’ll do another till I see. Meant to be going away on Friday so I’ll be raging 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Rach88 @Ethel's little Willy thanks guys I’m not sure why I was asking now 😂😂

Im super sick I’m not sure if I’ve covid again I’ve a cold and sore throat and the friends I was with on Thursday all have it… I tested negative yesterday so I’ll do another till I see. Meant to be going away on Friday so I’ll be raging 😂
Oh no!
Was wondering why you were asking, thought you'd become a super spy or Marcus himself bye fuckers

Hope you've not got the mange again and feel better soon 🤞🏻❤

• Haha
Oh no!
Was wondering why you were asking, thought you'd become a super spy or Marcus himself bye fuckers

Hope you've not got the mange again and feel better soon 🤞🏻❤
It’s me, Marcus 😂.

Thank you beaut! On the plus I finish up at work next Friday. Think I mentioned before how much I hate it there. Not sure what the next step is, thinking of starting my own business and Mr PN has said he will give me the start up money for it. But we are in the process of moving so will have to wait until after that, the fear of the unknown scares me 😩.

How are you doing Ethel? Xx

• Heart
It’s me, Marcus 😂.

Thank you beaut! On the plus I finish up at work next Friday. Think I mentioned before how much I hate it there. Not sure what the next step is, thinking of starting my own business and Mr PN has said he will give me the start up money for it. But we are in the process of moving so will have to wait until after that, the fear of the unknown scares me 😩.

How are you doing Ethel? Xx
Sounds rotten hope you feel better soon xx

Well beauts it’s has happened! I’ve got to go awwwaaaay a week tomorrow! 2-4 weeks in detox with no phone or tablet, I get it back in rehab. I’ll be sneaking a go on the staff computers by after a week, I’m a right Marcus when it comes to the internet! 😅
Luckily it’s youngest birthday tomorrow so my ex husband is en route so he’s stopping with the boys to make sure I’ve a house to come back to and they’ve not burned it down. 🤣
I tell you beauts you’d not believe how relieved I am xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Well beauts it’s has happened! I’ve got to go awwwaaaay a week tomorrow! 2-4 weeks in detox with no phone or tablet, I get it back in rehab. I’ll be sneaking a go on the staff computers by after a week, I’m a right Marcus when it comes to the internet! 😅
Luckily it’s youngest birthday tomorrow so my ex husband is en route so he’s stopping with the boys to make sure I’ve a house to come back to and they’ve not burned it down. 🤣
That is great news! I hope it’s not too much of a difficult time. Will all still be here when you’re back, he ain’t going anywhere 😀😅

That is great news! I hope it’s not too much of a difficult time. Will all still be here when you’re back, he ain’t going anywhere 😀😅
It’ll be horrific the first week. I’ve tried doing it myself at home and always caved after 48 hrs coz I’ve been that ill. Thankfully I’ll be on meds to help ride that out. Thanks beaut xx

• Heart

Wishing you all the luck in the world ❤

• Heart
It’ll be horrific the first week. I’ve tried doing it myself at home and always caved after 48 hrs coz I’ve been that ill. Thankfully I’ll be on meds to help ride that out. Thanks beaut xx
Is it just the drink or are there drugs involved too? Don’t answer if you don’t want to I’m just wondering as with drugs they sometimes give you a prescribed drug to make weaning yourself off a bit easier.

Just think about how much better your life is going to be afterwards, you’re incredibly strong. I’m proud of you ♥

• Heart
Is it just the drink or are there drugs involved too? Don’t answer if you don’t want to I’m just wondering as with drugs they sometimes give you a prescribed drug to make weaning yourself off a bit easier.

Just think about how much better your life is going to be afterwards, you’re incredibly strong. I’m proud of you ♥
Thanks hun, it’s the drink, I’ve attempted to unalive myself on prescription meds before but always woke up. I’m really nervous right now but know they’ll look after me. This has been a long time coming and I’ll be a sexy, healthy MILF when I’m done 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks hun, it’s the drink, I’ve attempted to unalive myself on prescription meds before but always woke up. I’m really nervous right now but know they’ll look after me. This has been a long time coming and I’ll be a sexy, healthy MILF when I’m done 😉
Just been catching up a bit on this thread, and wishing you all the best and lots of love - sounds like you’ve worked so hard to get this, and I really hope it goes well ❤

It’s been heartwarming catching up. You’re all amazingly strong and supportive women, dealing with life changing difficulties, but always with grace and determination (and care for each other!) ❤
I’m a fellow BPD/Bipolar 2/ADHD beaut. I feel like I’ve tried every med under the sun but it’s still a constant battle to get things under control 😞
Just these last two weeks I’ve started seeing a new doctor and a new therapist, after not having either for sometime, so I’m feeling optimistic for the first time in months ☀ The last 6 months have really been hell - I’m a bit of a loner, don’t have kids, or any family in contact, so it’s been kinda lonely. But tbh the belly laughs I get from all of you over on the MM thread have really kept me going!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Just thought I’d introduce myself a bit more 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.