Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
20220117_151616.jpg

Pahahaha changed their pic to a snake 😂😂 just very very strange I would never of thought anything tbh they were laughing and joking like everyone else and showed hate towards marcus' behaviour as much as we do, that outburst was like wtf and they call us snakes the weirdo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Emz90

Chatty Member
Fuck me ladies!!! Happiest day of my life!! He's unblocked me!!!!! Who wants a party?!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Well my mental health is hanging in there by a thread, it'll be my terrible physical health that finally drags it off the cliff, Christmas is a baldly organised shit show and it's probably best that Marcus has gone off because he's my only source of entertainment and biggest distraction. But my god I'm hoping he comes back as Amy Jayne on Christmas day in that cheap blonde wig.

• Haha
  • Heart

MissLT

Chatty Member
Hey, a dating app? Your gf? I hope your okay ❤ hey my tattle family, missed you guys! Loving the thread and I'm touched I was thought off. Is that because I'm a chatterbox? 😂 How is everyone? Xx
Nope, single Pringle now 😇😇

Can’t seem to edit that post. So yep I was in a relationship I’d left mentally a while ago, I knew in my heart of hearts it was unhealthy for me and finally ended it last week. Go me 🙄 Also thought there’s no point hanging around I’m not getting any younger, may as well jump back on the horse so to speak 🤣🤣

Christmas for me is just me and my mum back in Chester. We lost my dad in August, she’s doing ok but I go and stay every weekend just to be there. Lots of love to all beauts, this time of year can be tough 💚

Last edited:
  • Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
Or me, full disclosure I did think it’d be quite funny to set up a fake account and pretend to be Marcus just to liven up the thread when he’s being a boring twat but I don’t have the time or mental energy to try and embody the fat bastard 🤣

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
Ah this has made my day, hello again beauts! Thank you mods. Genuinely thought about leaving tattle 🤣 xxx

• Heart

BakedBean

Hi Beauts. Sorry ive not been commenting. I had covid and i wasnt getting better. Had it for 6/7 weeks now so i went for a check up. Safe to say its been a REALLY long day. Ive just found out today that im nearly 6 months pregnant 🙈 so in a bit of shock!
I love how much you are all there for each other. Youve all made a little family and its so lovely to see!

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Hey beauts. Had a really hard day today. Very emotional and upset and I know you lot will cheer me up! If you don't I will sniff a bunch of coke and throw myself off a bridge and my blood will be firmly on you trolls hands.

• Heart

Victoria1517

Oh hey there beauts!! Thank the lord for this thread, my boss questioned how I had managed to get through so much work the last few days, couldn’t bring myself to tell her it’s because Marcus isn’t acting like a giant tit wank!! Hope everyone is doing ok. Sending love to you all

• Haha
  • Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Putting this here because it’s probably considered as off topic in the main thread but would you eat that Indian food or are me and @Lalalalaaaaaa85 the only filthy heathens on tattle

PS whoever it was who wished me well. thank you x I try not to say too much on here as I hate the thought of any Tom dick or Marcus trotting in and reading it. I mean I know that’s the point of a forum but ygwim? it’s a shame PMs are closed really I am more open there 😆

I do appreciate it. idk, it’s weird, it’s all weird x

• Heart
  • Haha

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Aw guys ♥ I've became really unwell with the covid, kidney infection and a vomiting bug, had to see an emergency doc this morning. So while I lie in my sick bed I've just caught up properly on this thread.
I'm so sorry everyone has had such a shitty time, Christmas is not for me either but, I absolutely love how you all support each other. You are all wonderful humans.
If anyone is struggling, I'm here for a chat, no pressure to divulge any info but I'm here for any of you.
Quite refreshing that we're all here regardless of fatticus slobbicus. Love you all ♥

• Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Beauts I have covid 😷😩
I am doing ok tbh don’t feel so ill. Had two jabs but my second was only last week so unsure it will protect me v much yet. I see marcus has covid too (he looks like a wichety grub in that manky blankie) I am fuming that we have it at the same time but here’s hoping for a MMMM to entertain me

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Rach88

VIP Member
Hey beauts been a busy day had a s m e a r so funny because they can never find my cervix for some reason 🤣🤣🤣 and been to see the psychiatrist (who is f i t ) but he prescribed me anti psychotics rude x

• Haha
  • Heart

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Big hugs @MissLT
I feel ya. I was/am a proper Daddy’s girl. We are so similar I even look like him unfortunately 😅 same humour, same love of cars, same disdain for work shy plebs and politicians… he was only 56 I feel robbed. Fucking cancer.

• Heart