Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh I managed to go out but didn't do any shopping just sat at families waiting to be cooked for!! I'm also working a 14 hour day on Xmas soooo I dont have to worry about the cooking

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just came to share that someone found a full chicken head in their KFC in Feltham 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
This is so trivial compared to what a lot of you have shared here but I need to vent. My husband has a sore neck, think he slept funny but he was paranoid it was covid (he has no covid symptoms 🙄). Anyway he’s done 2 covid tests this morning 🤣 both negative and he’s just stomping round the house like he’s half dead. So there goes my plans of a cosy and wholesome Christmas Eve with our daughter. I’m going to take my daughter out soon because I can’t be arsed with his sorry arse face today. Merry Christmas beauts! 🤣

• Heart
This is so trivial compared to what a lot of you have shared here but I need to vent. My husband has a sore neck, think he slept funny but he was paranoid it was covid (he has no covid symptoms 🙄). Anyway he’s done 2 covid tests this morning 🤣 both negative and he’s just stomping round the house like he’s half dead. So there goes my plans of a cosy and wholesome Christmas Eve with our daughter. I’m going to take my daughter out soon because I can’t be arsed with his sorry arse face today. Merry Christmas beauts! 🤣
Nothings too trivial beaut, we did all meet over a shared horror of a man who scratches himself with bud bottles to get a free pair of trainers 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
[/QUOTEe
men are funny aren’t they🙄 they always think they’ve got something wrong with them & if they have it’s always worse than anyone else🙄 Merry Christmas to you too beaut 🎄🎅🏼
]

• Heart
Reactions: 3
duck me ladies!!! Happiest day of my life!! He's unblocked me!!!!! Who wants a party?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy Christmas you set of trolls I’ve bit bullet an followed his new/old account cos I didn’t want to risk a block for watching stories and not following top tip there hunhes

• Haha
Happy Christmas eve you bunch of dirty trolls!!! I hope you all get a memo from your fav beaut and a cheeky pair of mallets without the fake suicide. Love you all long time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Merry Christmas my ladies ❤ have the best day! Love ya all xx

• Heart
Hope we’ve all had the best day we can manage beauts, lots of love to all 🎄💚

• Heart
Beauts I can’t post this anywhere else but I’m gonna be an Auntie 🥲🥲🥲🥲 just found out sister is two weeks pregnant hahaha I’m sooo happy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Beauts I can’t post this anywhere else but I’m gonna be an Auntie 🥲🥲🥲🥲 just found out sister is two weeks pregnant hahaha I’m sooo happy
Congratulations!! What a beautiful Christmas pressie!! We will need regular updates! Enjoy it my darling xxxxxxx
Oh and obvs congrats to the new mama xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh that's fabulous news ❤❤ Congratulations Auntie Beaut and to the beauts of the parents!
Hope mama and babs are doing well 💕 and please keep us updated xxx

• Heart
@Ronniedazzler i genuinely hope you had a fabulous Christmas and I’m just getting in early with the Happy New Year my sweet, to you and yours big hugs, and ya really not missing much doll xxxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.