Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey beaut I thought we were gonna lose you ๐Ÿ’”. Glad to see your still here. I got you a little something. โœ‰ ๐Ÿ’. Hope you like it! โค
You my lady could never lose me! You know a envelope bouquet drives me wild! ๐Ÿ˜‚โค Xx

Well my mental health is hanging in there by a thread, it'll be my terrible physical health that finally drags it off the cliff, Christmas is a baldly organised tit show and it's probably best that Marcus has gone off because he's my only source of entertainment and biggest distraction. But my god I'm hoping he comes back as Amy Jayne on Christmas day in that cheap blonde wig.
I hope your okay. Here if you want to chat xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@MrsPoison you ok doll? This time of year is testing to say the least. Just remember we are here if u need to talk - xxx
Loving this thread too by the way xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey, a dating app? Your gf? I hope your okay โค hey my tattle family, missed you guys! Loving the thread and I'm touched I was thought off. Is that because I'm a chatterbox? ๐Ÿ˜‚ How is everyone? Xx
Nope, single Pringle now ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Canโ€™t seem to edit that post. So yep I was in a relationship Iโ€™d left mentally a while ago, I knew in my heart of hearts it was unhealthy for me and finally ended it last week. Go me ๐Ÿ™„ Also thought thereโ€™s no point hanging around Iโ€™m not getting any younger, may as well jump back on the horse so to speak ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Christmas for me is just me and my mum back in Chester. We lost my dad in August, sheโ€™s doing ok but I go and stay every weekend just to be there. Lots of love to all beauts, this time of year can be tough ๐Ÿ’š

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Canโ€™t seem to edit that post. So yep I was in a relationship Iโ€™d left mentally a while ago, I knew in my heart of hearts it was unhealthy for me and finally ended it last week. Go me ๐Ÿ™„ Also thought thereโ€™s no point hanging around Iโ€™m not getting any younger, may as well jump back on the horse so to speak ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Christmas for me is just me and my mum back in Chester. We lost my dad in August, sheโ€™s doing ok but I go and stay every weekend just to be there. Lots of love to all beauts, this time of year can be tough ๐Ÿ’š
I literally only spoke to you 4 days ago and I didn't see that coming at all, I'm so so sorry! I hope you have a brilliant Christmas with your mum watching love actually and scoffing those quality streets โค you know you can talk to me if you ever need too...and please don't be calling the ladies beaut. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰ Xx

• Haha
I literally only spoke to you 4 days ago and I didn't see that coming at all, I'm so so sorry! I hope you have a brilliant Christmas with your mum watching love actually and scoffing those quality streets โค you know you can talk to me if you ever need too...and please don't be calling the ladies beaut. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰ Xx
Iโ€™m fine nothing to be sorry about, it was a bit tit but Iโ€™m actually feeling great and pretty free again โœจ Alllll the ladies are now called beaut, I donโ€™t make the rules, sorry not sorry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m fine nothing to be sorry about, it was a bit tit but Iโ€™m actually feeling great and pretty free again โœจ Alllll the ladies are now called beaut, sorry not sorry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
You little player you๐Ÿ˜ go have some fun...give her one from me..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
You little player you๐Ÿ˜ go have some fun...give her one from me..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ha I am not and will never be a player, just thought no point hanging about is there, may as well see whatโ€™s out there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Ha I am not and will never be a player, just thought no point hanging about is there, may as well see whatโ€™s out there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I know your not and any women would be lucky to have youโค found anyone you like yet?

• Heart
Eyup you lot. Christmas at my mothers with my bloke and kids and sister and her bloke and her kid. Had to nick some emergency chairs from an after school club ha.

lost my dad in April so itโ€™s a weird one he was divorced and remarried so itโ€™s that awful step family tit Iโ€™m close with my step mum sheโ€™s an amazing grandma to my kids. My mum and my sister dislike her ( and have good reason to) but Iโ€™m stuck in middle and my loyalties are questioned all the time.
Big Barney last couple of days between me and my sis, with our mum tit stirring but touch wood weโ€™ve had some honest conversations and things seem to be on the mend. Iโ€™m gonna take my sister some flowers tomorrow as a peace offering might stuff em in an envelope โœ‰๐Ÿ’

• Heart
Eyup you lot. Christmas at my mothers with my bloke and kids and sister and her bloke and her kid. Had to nick some emergency chairs from an after school club ha.

lost my dad in April so itโ€™s a weird one he was divorced and remarried so itโ€™s that awful step family tit Iโ€™m close with my step mum sheโ€™s an amazing grandma to my kids. My mum and my sister dislike her ( and have good reason to) but Iโ€™m stuck in middle and my loyalties are questioned all the time.
Big Barney last couple of days between me and my sis, with our mum tit stirring but touch wood weโ€™ve had some honest conversations and things seem to be on the mend. Iโ€™m gonna take my sister some flowers tomorrow as a peace offering might stuff em in an envelope โœ‰๐Ÿ’
Families are so hard and this time of year puts everything under the microscope. Hope you manage to have a calm, peaceful and joyous one beaut ๐Ÿ’š

• Heart
Hey beauts. Had a really hard day today. Very emotional and upset and I know you lot will cheer me up! If you don't I will sniff a bunch of coke and throw myself off a bridge and my blood will be firmly on you trolls hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey beauts. Had a really hard day today. Very emotional and upset and I know you lot will cheer me up! If you don't I will sniff a bunch of coke and throw myself off a bridge and my blood will be firmly on you trolls hands.
Seems to be something in the air at the moment, r u ok? Hope so beaut xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is definitely something in the air today! My girl what's wrong? Do you want a cuddle? ๐Ÿ˜” Xxx

• Heart
There is definitely something in the air today! My girl what's wrong? Do you want a cuddle? ๐Ÿ˜” Xxx
About to end it with my other half well I think I am any way! Please beaut a cuddle and a Christmas wreath would be perfect! โค

• Heart
Reactions: 8
About to end it with my other half well I think I am any way! Please beaut a cuddle and a Christmas wreath would be perfect! โค
I know exactly where youโ€™re coming from I did exactly this last week. Only you know whatโ€™s best for you ๐Ÿ’š

• Heart
Is it because you missed me? Hun I'm so sorry, just trying to lighten the mood. Really really hope your okay ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿซ‚ sending love wreaths and envelope bouquets!! Xxx

I might aswell end my marriage while we are all at it. Not even joking..been miserable for months!!

• Heart
Oh beauts itโ€™s not the most wonderful time of the year is it ๐Ÿ™ˆ shall we all go and live polyamorously together away from all the stress ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Aww sweetheart, keep your chin-up, youโ€™re right Christmas can be hard, for some people, New Year is an awful time for me & my family๐Ÿ’” sending love to you & your mum โคxxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.