Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts 😫 I've got really bad period pains 😫
But in other news, I've actually put a bit of make up on for the first time since Christmas 🎉🎉
I've got repair men coming out this afternoon and Mr Ethel reckons I'm on the pull 🤣🤣

They'll probably look like MM knowing my luck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Beauts 😫 I've got really bad period pains 😫
But in other news, I've actually put a bit of make up on for the first time since Christmas 🎉🎉
I've got repair men coming out this afternoon and Mr Ethel reckons I'm on the pull 🤣🤣

They'll probably look like MM knowing my luck!
Haha that was me on Friday. And instead of gym leggings and a hoodie I wore shiny leggings and a jumper. Mr S didn’t know what hit him 🤣.

Beauts I have been officially diagnosed with OCD. It feels strange. 😅
Was you waiting long for a diagnosis? I’m sorry to hear that but at least with a diagnosis you can get support and better understanding. I hope you’re not struggling too much

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow you're stories on here got me shedding some tears, so much love to you all ❤❤❤❤ and let's not let one bad apple ruin our little tattle family as strange and confusing as they are

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I told u barleywater was Jason !!!!
THey reappeared after Jason was booted, with the same font when they did photoshop
I deffo don’t think their on MM side cause they’ve written the most trolling things ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha whoever the head is has just deleted their deranged comment that I replied to because I called them unhinged. Must have hit the nail on the head beauts ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
hi i've only just found this thread.
the spelling/grammar really is leading me to believe that's sid

• Haha
  • Wow
No one that I have seen in this group has tried to incite any hate on a fellow tattler in this thread !

Thank you!! So glad you got it. As well as calling them unhinged, I told them to keep laughing as it’s the best medicine 😁

hi i've only just found this thread.
the spelling/grammar really is leading me to believe that's sid
I don’t think Sid would have gone in for her son the way barleywater went in for Marcus though. Think like others have said on the MM thread, it’s that crazy cow who shall not be named.

• Heart
Their profile is gone now thank god. Can get back to some normality 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ffs I missed the drama today!
Another thread has been locked for 24hrs cos we've been naughty 😶😳 and now this!

Next time Mr Ethel can deal with any workmen unless they're fit

• Haha
@spagooter ill take it here so we’re not off topic lol. Mr S is a Donegal man, he’s from the gaeltacht! I love it so much up there.

Yea we’re thinking of moving abroad again for a couple of years and saving up so we can build a house when we return.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
20220117_151616.jpg

Pahahaha changed their pic to a snake 😂😂 just very very strange I would never of thought anything tbh they were laughing and joking like everyone else and showed hate towards marcus' behaviour as much as we do, that outburst was like wtf and they call us snakes the weirdo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@spagooter ill take it here so we’re not off topic lol. Mr S is a Donegal man, he’s from the gaeltacht! I love it so much up there.

Yea we’re thinking of moving abroad again for a couple of years and saving up so we can build a house when we return.
aahh love that ! she is a fine wee county 😁 aye i have a friend whose family did that, they were in boston for a few years and just built a beautiful home on arranmore. if you're serious about going abroad defo look into canada aswell, i've loads of friends up there and they absolutely love it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 995172

Pahahaha changed their pic to a snake 😂😂 just very very strange I would never of thought anything tbh they were laughing and joking like everyone else and showed hate towards marcus' behaviour as much as we do, that outburst was like wtf and they call us snakes the weirdo 😂
Is that what that is?! I couldn’t tell haha. How odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.