Beauts For all you Marcus Beauts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey beauts been a busy day had a s m e a r so funny because they can never find my cervix for some reason 🤣🤣🤣 and been to see the psychiatrist (who is f i t ) but he prescribed me anti psychotics rude x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Nice to see I've not been accused of being Marcus/Sid/Jason/Barley for once. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey beauts been a busy day had a s m e a r so funny because they can never find my cervix for some reason 🤣🤣🤣 and been to see the psychiatrist (who is f i t ) but he prescribed me anti psychotics rude x
A few years back at my smear test I was laid on the bed and as the nurse pulled the lamp across (the one that looks like the Pixar lamp but attached to the wall) it broke, in the middle, and it swung like a newtons cradle and smashed me in the hooha. I didn’t even have time to brace myself because I was laid flat, the nurse screamed, I nearly pissed myself, then she spent about ten minutes apologising and picking bolts n my dignity up off the floor. The worst bit BY FAR tho was when I went for my coil and the nurse was reading my notes and smirking, then she deadpan looked me in the eye and said, I see you had a little trouble at your last smear!
It’s recorded on my medical notes!!
Jesus the shame!!

• Haha
A few years back at my smear test I was laid on the bed and as the nurse pulled the lamp across (the one that looks like the Pixar lamp but attached to the wall) it broke, in the middle, and it swung like a newtons cradle and smashed me in the hooha. I didn’t even have time to brace myself because I was laid flat, the nurse screamed, I nearly pissed myself, then she spent about ten minutes apologising and picking bolts n my dignity up off the floor. The worst bit BY FAR tho was when I went for my coil and the nurse was reading my notes and smirking, then she deadpan looked me in the eye and said, I see you had a little trouble at your last smear!
Jesus the shame!!
OH MY GOD I am howlinggggg sorry 😂😭 I had it easy then jesus hahaha omg I went for a colposcopy a couple of years ago (this is my follow up smear after cold correlation treatment) and they have a screen and the running commentary 'oh can't find it it's tiny and high and hiding' 3 mins later OH LOOK I FOUND IT no I do not want to know omg hush why do us women have it rough hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People talking about a s m e a r and there's me just thinking about womens vaginas as I'm now single 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus the shame!!
Thanks ye have just reminded me I’ve not had one in 5 years 😩😩 better try and book one.

• Haha
Thanks ye have just reminded me I’ve not had one in 5 years 😩😩 better try and book one.
Ahh smear bants. Nurse - are you on any form of contraception, me - no. Nurse - are you sexually active, me - yes. Nurse - is there any chance you could be pregnant, me - no, Nurse - 🤔🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh smear bants. Nurse - are you on any form of contraception, me - no. Nurse - are you sexually active, me - yes. Nurse - is there any chance you could be pregnant, me - no, Nurse - 🤔🧐
This happens to me too when I see a doc. I’m like look I’ve not had sex in a while ok. Im too busy scrolling Instagram.

• Haha
I'm quite boring yes no no

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm quite boring yes no no
And me, had a medical assessment today ‘are you sexually active, Apple?’, ’do you use drugs, Apple?’, ‘do you drink, Apple?’ ‘Is there any chance you could be pregnant, Apple?’ No… no… no, definitely not do I look like the virgin mary 😆

• Haha
Hi Beauts. Sorry ive not been commenting. I had covid and i wasnt getting better. Had it for 6/7 weeks now so i went for a check up. Safe to say its been a REALLY long day. Ive just found out today that im nearly 6 months pregnant 🙈 so in a bit of shock!
I love how much you are all there for each other. Youve all made a little family and its so lovely to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This happens to me! Not unless the women I slept with has magic fingers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Hi Beauts. Sorry ive not been commenting. I had covid and i wasnt getting better. Had it for 6/7 weeks now so i went for a check up. Safe to say its been a REALLY long day. Ive just found out today that im nearly 6 months pregnant 🙈 so in a bit of shock!
I love how much you are all there for each other. Youve all made a little family and its so lovely to see!
Hey congrats hun! Brill news ❤❤

• Heart
Omg congratulations!

• Heart
Aww bless ya sweet, Congrats on your news ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.