Beauts #4 Marcus might have lost all his fat, but this thread is still here for us to chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts if anyone is missing users begging for money etc on tiktok and the like check out dollie victorias thread could give beggy Mitchell a run for his money she has, no shame

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Beauts if anyone is missing users begging for money etc on tiktok and the like check out dollie victorias thread could give beggy Mitchell a run for his money she has, no shame
What’s she called here? I can’t find the thread.

although currently most of my time is taken up with the M&S food and the Eastenders threads😂

Reactions: 1
What’s she called here? I can’t find the thread.

although currently most of my time is taken up with the M&S food and the Eastenders threads😂

That's the thread not very active But got some begging moments in there

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Lucyxxxx congratulations on little lucy 🧡 I’m so happy for you 🧡

(Sorry to be all MM stalker on you, i saw a comment on the begman thread)
Thank you beaut. ❤❤ Was scary at first as when she was scanning me nothing was showing up. She was about to declare a blighted ovum I sware. She had one final look and baby was tucked in the corner hiding. Only one in there lol. I suspect its another boy. Due date is Sept 4th but after youngest got told any more would have to be born early.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you beaut. ❤❤ Was scary at first as when she was scanning me nothing was showing up. She was about to declare a blighted ovum I sware. She had one final look and baby was tucked in the corner hiding. Only one in there lol. I suspect its another boy. Due date is Sept 4th but after youngest got told any more would have to be born early.
Congratulations! ❤

• Heart
I’m so happy for you and Mr Lucy 🧡 Take it easy and no kicking off with slags !!!! 😘

• Heart
Thanks beauts! ❤ we've sworn we aren't gonna find out what baby is until born but with my others I was straight at the private clinic doing early gender scans the day I turned 16 weeks. 😂😂😂 dunno if I'll be able to wait tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can someone please link me to Lorraine Kelly’s growler because last week on TMS when she was unmasked I said to my husband oh her Fanny is all over the internet and he didn’t believe me anyway forgot about it till tonight and he is adamant he doesn’t want to see it so obviously he is going to see it hahahaahahahaha

• Haha
Can someone please link me to Lorraine Kelly’s growler because last week on TMS when she was unmasked I said to my husband oh her Fanny is all over the internet and he didn’t believe me anyway forgot about it till tonight and he is adamant he doesn’t want to see it so obviously he is going to see it hahahaahahahaha
Enjoy 🦫

• Heart
  • Haha
I sent it as a message so he opened it Hahahaahhaa he was eating his breakfast and nearly threw up bless his heart 😂

• Haha
There's not a single safe space on tattle when it comes to Lorraine's growler ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's not a single safe space on tattle when it comes to Lorraine's growler ffs.
My mam is on tattle somewhere and I was telling her about it she said she’s never seen it. She’ll be seeing it now when I send her the link 😂😂

• Haha