Beauts #4 Marcus might have lost all his fat, but this thread is still here for us to chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw guys I'm sad my shark hoover has died (well more the motors died) in my active dependency where I choose alcohol over bills food the lot it was the only item I bought that I prioritized in that time so its sad it's gone

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what’s happened to the Kayla morris thread

Reactions: 1
Guys if you ever think a hisense product is a good idea like I thought it was it's not your stuffed if it gets broken even under warranty my washer broke at end of October and the manufacturers have cancelled a total of 6 times and always the night before too

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Guys if you ever think a hisense product is a good idea like I thought it was it's not your stuffed if it gets broken even under warranty my washer broke at end of October and the manufacturers have cancelled a total of 6 times and always the night before too
Oh Rach you aren’t having much luck at the moment are you ☹

Oh Rach you aren’t having much luck at the moment are you ☹
Not atm no really fed up last couple of weeks have constantly been like oh for God sake washer hoover and phone all broke hopefully thats it come in 3s trying my best to get into the Christmas spirit and it's not working least the hoover was a shark and there customer service is top notch and getting a replacement hisense needs to take notes wouldn't mind it just needs a new seal but I really don't want to try do it myself

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My non verbal ASD kid has decided its time to potty train. Send dark fruits and prayers 🙏🏻
Awww good luck! I dream of the day I'm not constantly changing 2 sets of nappies day in day out 😂😂 the older nappy wearer giggles at me when he's done a poo, like seriously?

• Heart
Awww good luck! I dream of the day I'm not constantly changing 2 sets of nappies day in day out 😂😂 the older nappy wearer giggles at me when he's done a poo, like seriously?
We spent 4 hours in/out the toilet but she got there in the end 😊 Still feels a long way off though

Thank you beauts @Sticky One and @pommynoir Would you mind asking your friends which medical center they go to and if they would recommend or not please? I don’t trust Google reviews! 🤔 Thank you both. 😘 xx

My new shark has come 🥳 are you on Facebook @AngelBabes could search for a local chat group and ask what they suggest I did that when I needed to get a new Dr surgery

• Heart