Beauts #4 Marcus might have lost all his fat, but this thread is still here for us to chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put this on another thread but I thought I’d ask you beauts too..
I’m going to look at a house today - we’re building a house back home so looking to downsize and move out of London to save a bit more money.

we currently have two beds with a garden in crap part of London, this is in a really nice area but is 1 bed (which we don’t mind) with a communal garden.

would we be mental to not have a garden? We’d probably save about £800 a month by moving.

Reactions: 1
Just put this on another thread but I thought I’d ask you beauts too..
I’m going to look at a house today - we’re building a house back home so looking to downsize and move out of London to save a bit more money.

we currently have two beds with a garden in crap part of London, this is in a really nice area but is 1 bed (which we don’t mind) with a communal garden.

would we be mental to not have a garden? We’d probably save about £800 a month by moving.
definitely not mental. Specially if it’s not a forever thing? I live in London, in a flat with no garden (I have kids too) we live in one of the nicest boroughs and I wouldn’t sacrifice the area for a garden x

definitely not mental. Specially if it’s not a forever thing? I live in London, in a flat with no garden (I have kids too) we live in one of the nicest boroughs and I wouldn’t sacrifice the area for a garden x
Where we live is horrid - been a stabbing nearly every day the last two weeks. Viewed the place but hated it, but on the way back saw another online - further out in Chesham, viewed it and we loved it so just put in an offer to landlord has a garden and is bigger than where we are now even though only 1bed

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Where we live is horrid - been a stabbing nearly every day the last two weeks. Viewed the place but hated it, but on the way back saw another online - further out in Chesham, viewed it and we loved it so just put in an offer to landlord has a garden and is bigger than where we are now even though only 1bed
Fingers crossed you get it x

BEAUTS I must of been in a hole recently because WHEN THE duck DID SKANKY PRICE END UP WITH JJ FROM MAFS 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t just laugh at me comment I need deets asap I’m too scared to ask on the thread hahahahaha

Don’t just laugh at me comment I need deets asap I’m too scared to ask on the thread hahahahaha
Sorry love! I haven’t looked into it tbh but saw about it the other day. He definitely likes the fake look. I did see that some people reckon it’s a showmance

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Lucyxxxx what the 411 about that undertakers from your ends beaut
I'm not sure. I've asked my fella to see what he can find out. But just so far hearing people have had police turn up to their houses to say relatives have been found in the undertakers. Someone from the police marines?? Was there the other day.

• Wow
I'm not sure. I've asked my fella to see what he can find out. But just so far hearing people have had police turn up to their houses to say relatives have been found in the undertakers. Someone from the police marines?? Was there the other day.
you know what I find odd. It was only other week that it came out about that undertakers doing same in america. And I think that one had its own cremation place. Over here ours get took to the cremation place don’t they and they’re booked in so how the duck have the council not relised that these bodies haven’t been took to be cremated. It gives me the major bleeping creeps beaut

you know what I find odd. It was only other week that it came out about that undertakers doing same in america. And I think that one had its own cremation place. Over here ours get took to the cremation place don’t they and they’re booked in so how the duck have the council not relised that these bodies haven’t been took to be cremated. It gives me the major bleeping creeps beaut
I heard on the news it’s unregulated. Lots of scamming potential as you’d never bleeping know! And what’s worse is they charge a fortune too

Beauts if you go on the missing person thread I’ve posted something that’s in my area

• Sad
@Venom didn’t want to say on the Becki jones thread but I wish you weren’t gay, I would marry you in a heartbeat because you are a funny fucker. That pig photoshop on Becki is too good 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3