Beauts #4 Marcus might have lost all his fat, but this thread is still here for us to chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we went to a vigil tonight. Only we got shunned and stormed off from because our loss doesn't count cause we have kids. We couldn't get a babysitter but wanted to go. Yes we had the kids with us, you know the big brothers of the baby we lost. We went off and lit our candle elsewhere. Yankee sweet petals for our sweet petal. ❤
I’m sorry they excluded you. Love to you and all the Lucy’s 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well we went to a vigil tonight. Only we got shunned and stormed off from because our loss doesn't count cause we have kids. We couldn't get a babysitter but wanted to go. Yes we had the kids with us, you know the big brothers of the baby we lost. We went off and lit our candle elsewhere. Yankee sweet petals for our sweet petal. ❤
That is disgusting, I’m sorry Lucy. I could perhaps understand if your children were babies, but from what you’ve written here I don’t think they are. Sending love 💕

• Heart
Oh I'm sorry I don't get that a loss is a loss regredless

• Heart
Anyone on Bradley weekes post think Bradley is Roxyfoxy ?
I don’t want to drop a bomb on there, under the current circumstances
No, definitely not - although I see why you could think that. I actually think that it’s someone whose thread that user comments on. One that likes to get herself in the papers a lot to fund habits. I’ve thought that for a while when seen on previous threads. Have a look at the post history.

Reactions: 1
No, definitely not - although I see why you could think that. I actually think that it’s someone whose thread that user comments on. One that likes to get herself in the papers a lot to fund habits. I’ve thought that for a while when seen on previous threads. Have a look at the post history.
When i looked at their post history there is no way they are the tipton wanker but they could very well be DW 🤔

Who’s decca veggie and what’s the drama? X
Never heard Of it? What's the Goss??
I can’t belive you 2 haven’t come across the beast of Carlisle. He’s just some absolute wanker on you tube,.he used to do the all or nothing pod cast Interviewed Dougie joyce and king Irish ppl like that. he’s got all sorts of accusations against him. Now he’s took off to the phillphines and is shacked up with some bird in a dosshole. theres loads about him..
---
I can’t belive you 2 haven’t come across the beast of Carlisle. He’s just some absolute wanker on you tube,.he used to do the all or nothing pod cast Interviewed Dougie joyce and king Irish ppl like that. he’s got all sorts of accusations against him. Now he’s took off to the phillphines and is shacked up with some bird in a dosshole. theres loads about him..
Facebook group about him
---
---

Facebook group about him

Attachments

---

Facebook group about him
---

Oioi tag me in thread pls beaut.

@Venom Becki Jones wearing that hat reminds of Marcus's baddie boo stage 😂 can't stop giggling everytime I see her wearing the hat didn't want to derail either thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey Beauts
How are we all doing ?
Any interesting threads recommended now Marcunt is as boring as duck ???