Beauts #4 Marcus might have lost all his fat, but this thread is still here for us to chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if this does anyone else's tits in when this happens

Was just having you know a general whinge and moan over a cup of tea with someone and they go oh look at positives you've got a nice house good friends etc like I understand what they was trying to do it just gets me like what relevance does this have? Can one just not have a moan?! 😂
Dunno if this does anyone else's tits in when this happens

Was just having you know a general whinge and moan over a cup of tea with someone and they go oh look at positives you've got a nice house good friends etc like I understand what they was trying to do it just gets me like what relevance does this have? Can one just not have a moan?! 😂
Yes omg !!! I know exactly what you mean!!! So frustrating.

Reactions: 2
Isn't it?! Totally invalidating too which is my main trigger 😂 I'm just struggling because I'm tired all the time so was just having a whinge tbh
Well you know we’re always here rach. Are you all good now? Xx what has you so tired? Xx

Reactions: 1
This is why i moan to you girls all the time, we can vent without it becoming a whole other drama.

@Rach88 is it the covid recovery getting you tired?

• Heart
Well you know we’re always here rach. Are you all good now? Xx what has you so tired? Xx
I know thank you I'm alright I changed subject and noted it wasn't done on purpose and I'm not sure why I'm so tired to be honest
---
This is why i moan to you girls all the time, we can vent without it becoming a whole other drama.

@Rach88 is it the covid recovery getting you tired?
Oh god I know glad there's somewhere haha think it might be I've gone from a little bit tired to extra extra tired 😂

I am a massive MAFS fan and thought I’d join the thread to see what everyone thinks but honest to god the trans phobic and disgusting comments have made me feel physically sick. I really can’t believe some people can be so vile and it just cements the fact that we have such a long way to go in society ☹ I know it’s tattle but duck me honestly it’s gross. Anyway rant over

• Heart
I am a massive MAFS fan and thought I’d join the thread to see what everyone thinks but honest to god the trans phobic and disgusting comments have made me feel physically sick. I really can’t believe some people can be so vile and it just cements the fact that we have such a long way to go in society ☹ I know it’s tattle but duck me honestly it’s gross. Anyway rant over
I know there's a 'gender discussion' thread but it's really people just sl agging off trans women, a reg on our thread is on it. I had a whinge about it a while ago. It's bleeping tit isn't it?
---
None of the best beauts though, not an OG

• Heart
I put them all on "ignore", beaut. Some people simply can't wait to share how transphobic they are.

On a lighter note, how did this Marcus lose all that weight? I haven't browsed his threads for ages and couldn't believe how much weight he lost. Was it a gastric band?

• Heart
Beauts what can I get Mr Pommy for our first anniversary? Please don’t suggest anything cringy or random tat as we have enough already 🤣🤣💖

Beauts what can I get Mr Pommy for our first anniversary? Please don’t suggest anything cringy or random tat as we have enough already 🤣🤣💖
Aww Pommy as if its your first anniversary already, it doesn’t feel that long ago you were planning it !!!

Traditional gift is paper so what about gig tickets or a plane ticket somewhere for a dirty weekender 😈

Aww Pommy as if its your first anniversary already, it doesn’t feel that long ago you were planning it !!!

Traditional gift is paper so what about gig tickets or a plane ticket somewhere for a dirty weekender 😈
We’ll actually be in Spain for the anniversary, but looking up tickets of some kind is a great idea: himself is so miserable he’d not into anything. Although I did buy us both tickets to see the Wolfetones next month and also a few hundred on some immersive Charles dickens dinner experience so maybe he’s had enough 🤣

I have got him this little box that you wind up and it plays our first dance to try and be sentimental. I’ve told him I want a cheque😉

• Heart
Thinking of all you girls who have babies in heaven tonight 🧡
Well we went to a vigil tonight. Only we got shunned and stormed off from because our loss doesn't count cause we have kids. We couldn't get a babysitter but wanted to go. Yes we had the kids with us, you know the big brothers of the baby we lost. We went off and lit our candle elsewhere. Yankee sweet petals for our sweet petal. ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone on Bradley weekes post think Bradley is Roxyfoxy ?
I don’t want to drop a bomb on there, under the current circumstances

• Wow
Reactions: 4