Beauts #4 Marcus might have lost all his fat, but this thread is still here for us to chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I only just seen messages guys. Thank you it truly means alot. ❤ I want to try for another but fella thinks it's too much to put on my body and just wants me healthy and well. ❤

Also I'm going to post that straight away on the thread. Will go down brilliantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Guys I didn’t know where to post it, but the last few months I’ve seen references to Wes Anderson on here in different threads, inc MM one - I’d also seen there was a “Wes anderson” trend on TikTok. I thought this was Wes Anderson.
4A60A40F-77BF-4454-9B07-5C0820EAC258.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys I didn’t know where to post it, but the last few months I’ve seen references to Wes Anderson on here in different threads, inc MM one - I’d also seen there was a “Wes anderson” trend on TikTok. I thought this was Wes Anderson.
Jesus pommy, this is who you thought I was referring to when I said he was dead to me because he was a philistine who didn't like Wes Anderson? Please give me more credit than this. 🙄

• Haha
Jesus pommy, this is who you thought I was referring to when I said he was dead to me because he was a philistine who didn't like Wes Anderson? Please give me more credit than this. 🙄
To be fair Mrs P it would have been hilarious if it was this Wes 🤣

• Haha
Anyone else getting Jason vibes on the MM thread. I’d love him to make a return 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Beauts i’m fuming as my work have blocked tattle & TK Maxx on their wifi and i don’t get a signal when i’m there 😡 Am i actually gonna have to talk to people while i am on my break now?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else recovered from having covid recently and now have the worst brain fog?!

I read an article earlier that said a lot of people are complaining of brain fog with this recent strain.

Hope you’re ok Rach x
Thank you I'm alright just last few days I've gone to do something and forgot what I'm gonna do found the kettle in bathroom no idea why or how 😂😂 and just generally no information is sinking in right now im just staring at people going um what 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I’m fantastic Strip, what about you?
Got a kitten today and I’m obsessed (even though she won’t come out from under the sofa)
I’m good thanks. I had a rough few weeks with panic attacks but i’m feeling better now.

What type of kitten do you have? 😻

Dunno if this does anyone else's tits in when this happens

Was just having you know a general whinge and moan over a cup of tea with someone and they go oh look at positives you've got a nice house good friends etc like I understand what they was trying to do it just gets me like what relevance does this have? Can one just not have a moan?! 😂