Beauts #4 Marcus might have lost all his fat, but this thread is still here for us to chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Beauts, have I been going through some horrible tit these last few weeks 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Well I don't know about you Beauts but I feel like it's that time of the day when @Lucyxxxx has to explain her profile picture to us again?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I don't know about you Beauts but I feel like it's that time of the day when @Lucyxxxx has to explain her profile picture to us again?
On the Lucy Letby thread before someone genuinely confused Fred West with Gary Glitter and this is me paying homage to that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Lucyxxxx i’m so sorry for your loss 🧡 Always here for a chat, cry or rant if you need me. Love to you and all the Lucys xxx
Thank you beaut. I was still only early but still some days are harder then others. I didn't think I wanted another until I found out I was pregnant again. I've been keeping myself busy and trying to mentally block it out as best I can. We'd (well I say we, I had picked a name and all sorts) got a few cute baby grows and the like. Not meant to be but very sad all the same. ❤💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you beaut. I was still only early but still some days are harder then others. I didn't think I wanted another until I found out I was pregnant again. I've been keeping myself busy and trying to mentally block it out as best I can. We'd (well I say we, I had picked a name and all sorts) got a few cute baby grows and the like. Not meant to be but very sad all the same. ❤💔
Oh Lucy i wish i could give you a hug 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Aww Luce I’m so sorry to hear this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1