Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2figaro

He acts like he's a bigger deal than he actually is. He has this "haters are making me famous" attitude, but for as long as he's been streaming (I heard he used to stream on periscope, so that's long ago LOL) to still have people not know who he is, that's pretty funny.

He said he was known for his 24 hour streams, and how he has a tradition to ride the train late at night. ToBro, the only thing you're known for is for abusing the DAS system!

I recently heard that someone was being bullied by either him or someone from his stream, I'm not sure but I'll look into that more, but if it's true, he's even lower than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

hello2figaro

A churro costs more than that wage!

Did you see that time he bragged in a YouTube comment how he earns $22 an hour at his job? So tacky! Who needs super chats with that career? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

hello2figaro

I looked on X, and was bombarded with Tony's birthday balloons :sick: .There was a mention of Vanessa unfollowing him on IG.

Tony, since you visit here often, can you confirm? Once you finish playing your Disney video games, and your pink hamburger that you bought with your $700.

I remember he was streaming at Disneyland and he was talking about those new Lorcana cards, and Vanessa was in the background struggling with her stroller. She had the baby in her other hand and she asked him "can you help me?" she sounded soft and he was like "oh yeah" and he kept glancing at the chat every so often. Man child.

• Wow
  • Sad

tgerlily

VIP Member
Maybe he is getting paid from TikTok?
I'm not sure how much TikTok pays for views.
You need a hell of a lot more followers, likes, and views on TikTok then that to make any sort of money! Maybe he has an Only Fans 🤮🤮🤮 there’s something for everybody I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha

Smurfette55

He actually paid money to have someone clip stuff from a livestream that's already on his channel??? 🥴 He's so goofy. He's a father of a 1yo with another on the way and that's how he wastes money? Good luck to mom and the kids.
Yes goofy indeed, get this he said in a recent live stream he has a new channel editor now to edit his videos lol now I know what he meant. lazy ass
We shall see this weekend what this grifter does haha

Don’t forget to follow these golden rules to best enjoy the streams:
1. Never Sub (You don’t have to sub to know he’s only live on weekends)
2. Never Like (Likes help get videos moved further up using the YouTube algorithm don’t do it)
3. Never Donate (Don’t give these grifters any money rule)

hello2figaro

He's been pretty much subtweeting another streamer on X, something about someone getting banned and caught. He either has beef or is involving himself as usual. I'm not sure who though. He mentioned "she". Is there another female streamer who streams at Disneyland? But I'm wondering who he was talking about.

I did catch a glimpse of one of Hope's at-home streams a couple of weeks ago, and she was doing this thing where she talks about other streamers buying subscribers. Someone in the chat mentioned Tony (and Tattlelife LOL) and she said that he was someone who she feels isn't mentally well and that she'd rather not talk about him. I don't doubt it haha. His tweets alone are weird. I was wondering what his viewers would think of him if they saw all the things he posts, but then I see that his tweets pretty much get no likes hahaha.

• Wow
  • Haha

hello2figaro

If ToBro ever makes it to thread#2, it should be called "And you are not welcome here. sorry." hahaha.

• Haha

hello2figaro

His community tab his filled with comments like that too. So many people are telling him how kind hearted he is and how he did nothing wrong 🤮. Even supposed disabled people are telling him that, as if that doesn't make it wrong.

I laugh when people are like who's Tony? Well, people gonna know now! 👍🏼 That's most likely what he wanted. To get attention and know that most people are going to fall for his crap.

• Sick
  • Angry
Tony why don't you do things for your wife and child without trying to get super chats? Can't you put the stroller together without going live or clean the stove without going live? Its honestly really sad. You should be getting ready for the baby instead of going live to act like you're father of the year while wearing nike discount warehouse slides that are 2 sizes too big for your feet. You aren't fooling any of us. This is all stuff that she does on a regular basis while you are at Disneyland all day and night. I would respect you more if you didn't go live with this nonsense.

summa1888

VIP Member
looking at this guys livestream today it says he's looking for adam the woo in disneyland

adam is in florida

• Haha