Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2figaro

Does he actually have a "team" behind his channel? Or is he trying to make it seem more important than it actually is? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF, Tony x2 somehow made it out to Orlando and Disney World 😱
Yup while his wife is home with two kids to take care of
---
Word on the street is that Tony's wife left him. Anyone else hear anything about this?
He announced he is a full time Youtuber now and I don't see them following each other anymore on ig
---
Yup while his wife is home with two kids to take care of
---

He announced he is a full time Youtuber now and I don't see them following each other anymore on ig
Vanessa deleted all photos of Tony off her Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Wow

hello2figaro

Was he referring to himself when he said "big streamer"? HOPING from stream to stream? Let's HOPE you get banned for life.

Tony most likely bought his own ticket because his job pays and everything is EXTRA! He probably is trying to get his views back up, since more people watch Disney streams. Or he's trying to prove to everyone that Disneyland still allows him in. They are building a new ride for him. The Scooterhorn.

Guests at the park get to witness an almost 40 year old looking like a street kid holding a little sticky making his way through the Toon Town Tunnel. I can't even see what he looks like, but I bet he's wearing a dark shirt and a baseball cap.

• Haha
My guess is he lost his other job. Tina Hoyt/Mickey Rules is probably supporting him now. He treated Vanessa horribly. I remember one night they went to Disneyland when she was pregnant. He stayed and sent her home. She had to load the stroller and the baby on the tram while pregnant and he walked around for the rest of the night while Tina bought him dinner and treats. He also went to the fair with her and the boys and they were freezing and everybody told him to take them home and he wanted to send her home alone with them. He only left with her because chat guilted him into it. Shes better off without him. He clearly doesn't care as he is out in Florida filming 4k ride through videos as if there isnt a million of those already on YouTube.
What I do find funny is he isnt live as much as you would think he should be especially since he is a full time youtuber.

• Sad
  • Wow
OMG TONY IS LIVE FROM THE HOSPITAL HOLDING THE BABY TRYING TO GET SUPER CHATS OMG
A NEW LOW!!

Tony had Vanessa get out of bed to help him do skin to skin. This is a new low in grifting. Wow no shame at all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
I think Four-Tony is about to get DAS Boot again!
1711913307325.png

(Maybe KT can explain what I did there. But I doubt it.)
---
Hope-on-a-Rope had no clue what I meant with my Tina's Burritos reference. Should I explain?

• Haha

hello2figaro

"I'm getting that itch to stream again" oh gee, what happened to taking his channel in a different direction to avoid the drama? 😆 If he wants to avoid drama, he needs to avoid himself but unfortunately, that's not possible for ToBro.

• Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
A ghost escaped from Haunted Mansion! Oh wait, it's Tony live for the opening liks a bunch of other streamers 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
So Tony x2 is live again from Knott's, and I just have one question: WHY THE FUCK does he feel the need to show himself on camera eating food while streaming? Other streamers point the camera away to a general landscape or anything else while they eat, whereas Tony the mouthbreather shows every disgusting, lip smacking second of him eating whatever plate of ass he has chosen to eat for the night. :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

hello2figaro

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 9.58.31 AM.png

Let's see, ToBro, try it. First you get banned from Disneyland, next you'll be banned from Knott's for using a pie gun LOL Has anyone even streamed using a pie gun? ToBro can be the first. Next he'll be banned from Universal just for existing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4