Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smurfette55

Tony is such a LAZY streamer last night he had to end his live stream early because he wasn’t feeling well but he eats a churro just fine and got on a motion simulator just fine, and splash mountain like nothing. Why lie about it? Nobody is forcing you to stream

Reactions: 5

Smurfette55

Don’t even know why Tony bothers with irrelevant channels anyways lol who is even Kidult? I just checked them out and don’t worry NOBODY is missing anything. Let’s just say ANY other live stream from Disney is better than Kidult.

Anyways back to Tony

He rented a electric scooter 🛵 to ride his lazy ass around the parks last night. Didn’t get on any rides that I remember and Tina Hoyt executive producer buys him and his friends dinner lol

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Smurfette55

Scooter Gate 2022 update
Tony posts fake apology on YouTube community tab.

Accusations of him possibly cheating on his wife with Jennifer is brewing over at the BLABs thread ....people followed you guys stupid ass, now you can say things are getting zesty tony

Smurfette55

Duuuude, Tony.

I watch Tony's streams regularly. I have it in the background while I'm working, and didn't know much about him apart from the stream itself. But now...

I mean, yeah, it's not the streamers fault for getting money, people choose to donate. I have no idea why some people feel the need to give multiple donations, but hey.

The thing that gets me about him is that in the other thread, there were screenshots of him saying "Sorry you have no life continue hating on those we can enjoy the parks frequently and earn a few extra dollars using social media. It's not our fault you weren't smart enough to figure it out" then he proceeded by using the clown emoji to describe Tattle Lifers LOL. Okay, so they are earning extra dollars, yeah, but in the Steve and Kai thread, someone mentioned that he called them out for being greedy for having two channels. I agree with that, but according to Tony, isn't that called earning extra dollars on social media?

He felt the need to call Josh out on Twitter for accepting money from a cancer survivor just because he works at a cancer hospital. Would he have felt the same way if the guy wasn't a cancer survivor? What if it wasn't in person? He gets donations, they could be from anyone, including cancer survivors LOL. If they supposedly resolved the issue, I have no idea why his tweet is still there. Didn't Josh "earn" it? haha

These steamers always talk about how they want their stream to be fun and having a good time, but they are drama just like this place supposedly is. He knows he loves it here. He feels the need to visit it frequently, that's how he always knows whats up. Sup Tony! So we Tattle Lifers have no life, but he sure finds time to leave youtube comments and call people out on Twitter and browse these forums. Welcome to the club, ToBro!

And this isn't "hate", Thunder Chicken, it was just an observation since he has publicly called people out instead of focusing on his enjoyment at the parks with his extra dollas that make him holla.
Yes I remember he was so salty about Steve and Kai having two channels he went out of his way to address that like huh? Where did that come out of nowhere…

"for the win" how old is he? 12?! He needs a team for what he does?

Also Tony:

View attachment 1543222

Yeah, own it, you hippo
Tony is still living as a teenage boy in 2012.

The whole "next time you could be a lucky recipient of a Beautiful Tomorrow TV gift membership" made me 🤮 .

What's the perks of being a member? A free stove cleaning from ToBro himself? 🤣
Maybe he'll give you a discount at Lids?

• Haha
  • Heart

hello2figaro

He's trying to stream how great of a father he is, yet he will probably be streaming at the parks while his newborn baby and toddler are at home :rolleyes:.

Manchild.

• Heart
  • Sad

hello2figaro

If I ever do get around to doing that, I'll let you all know 🤣 I'll meet him at the midnight train LOL

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Thinking about that time someone stumbled upon Tony in the Howard Johnson Mattercam livestream chat, arguing with complete strangers.

• Haha

hello2figaro

I have second hand embarrassment for him, it's sick 🤮:ROFLMAO: hahaha and what's with the $1TTS?

Father of the year award goes to...

• Wow

cardfrek

VIP Member
Live from a Wrestlemania fanfest today, Tony bringing the compelling conte.. zzz... zz... zzz... zzzz

• Haha
Tony Two Times is live from a Dodger game. Tony Two Times is live from a Dodger game.
Yeah he was sitting in the sky. He says he's a Dodger fan but kept saying wow they pitch fast. Wow the game is going by fast. It's clear he has never watched a baseball game.

He was on Pirates, it broke down, and he was sitting there for like 45 minutes. He kept saying, “now I’m streaming for my own safety”. It was weird. (2x)
Yeah he thought he was about to get a check.😂😂😂 He was super dramatic throughout the whole situation.

• Haha