Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2figaro

"see all 4 levels" you mean there's a FOURTH one?! What is that one? A Thunder Chicken Tender for $15? All the perks look the same. But it doesn't matter that he only has 14, I mean, he's earning 110+ hours of ungrifted hard earned cash. This is just EXTRA! He doesn't need to rely on Patreon, yet he still has it for some reason :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

shadee91762

VIP Member
24 hour stream? Is he trying to be Spokesmayne 2.0? 😂 (Note to Tony: That is NOT a good thing.)
How's he going to do a 24hr stream? He can barely do a 2hr one without complaining. His feet hurt, his back hurts, his eye hurts, his stomach hurts, it's hot, it's cold, it's crowded, there's clouds in the sky ....blah blah blah. Go home take care of your kid and pregnant wife and hush.

• Haha
  • Sick

hello2figaro

I can't imagine being a child of a streamer. "So, daddy, all we gotta do is carry a camera around, talk to a screen, and we get money?" :ROFLMAO:

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Hmmm, is this a question of grammar? Is Tony advertising Toxic (but no cost) Disneyland Streams or is he saying that all other Disneyland vloggers are toxic but his streams are free of toxins?

Because last I checked,smoke from marijuana combustion has been shown to contain many toxins, irritants, and carcinogens. His streams seem to be both toxic and full of toxins. 😄

• Haha

Smurfette55

That's so stupid of him to loiter around the train station to ride the last train. You can't see 75% of the ride because it's dark anyways and he had the nerve to say once that his last train tradition had inspired other livestreamers to do the same. I've yet to see one. He's so delusional.

That picture looks like Tony's face, with Mando's head shape and KT's eyebrows
The train ride at Midnight is a lazy tactic to loiter for longer in the parks after closing

• Heart
  • Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
A poster on the BLAB tattle thread claimed that Disney took Tony's magic key pass away. Is this true?

I do find it interesting that he hasn't done any filming at a Disney park for a while, so maybe he got in trouble for that video of his that showed him using a scooter to skip the lines at Disneyland?
Idk about his pass being revoked but I know a few weeks ago he did a stream where he just filmed the sunset for an hour and talked about how the Disney vlogging scene was getting ridiculous and that he wanted to go other places, film different things and spend more time with his family. I'm guessing Vanessa put her foot up his ass and told him she needs him more than YT and Disneyland does. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
The thing is if it was for her Son then why did she and her husband scan them in and then act like they are going on the ride just to leave right away after the rest of them including Tony got in the Das line. Why would Tony have to ride the scooter to get on RSR in DCA? There would be no need since the kid is the one with the DAS pass. It doesn't matter if you are on a scooter or not. Not everybody who uses DAS uses a scooter. If it was for the kid then why didn't they use DAS for splash mountain when it was just him and the kid going on it. The lies they tell.

hello2figaro

Does anyone know where Tony works? Isn’t he a hospital janitor or something?
I'm not sure where he works exactly, but he said it was a cancer hospital, and one time he mentioned the area it was, so I'm (guessing?) it's City of Hope hospital. His PO Box is in the post office where my mom works, so he's around the stomping grounds where I grew up :sick: .

He dresses like a typical person you'd see around there. Like a high schooler hanging out in the hall ditching class. "Yo, meet me behind the dumpster at 7-11. I got something for you, broooo!" :ROFLMAO:

hello2figaro

He was screen shotting PayPal donations and texts for like $400 donations. It's most likely the same person whoever that is. It's weird for him to even flex that.

Also, he tweets things like this. It's very ironic that he talks about someone looking like they're on drugs. This guy has seriously lost his mind 🤣. He of all people should not be talking about someone looking like they're on drugs.
0771C9DB-C5BC-4C5E-A431-B53BFFCCA9CD.jpeg
650C6C11-BD87-4FFC-91EC-AECBD525421D.jpeg

This is the same guy who quit his trash picking job and screen shots $400 PayPal donations. Screen shotting your earnings is tacky af

• Wow

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
It’s spelled “Veteyanessa”. Apparently.

Good luck in your new life, Tony Orlando.
---
If he seriously left Vamoosa behind with the two baby boys, so he can go to Disney World and goof off full time, while she works full time and probably her mom takes care of the kids, then that is seriously some ratty-ass repugnant shit. Grow TF up. Go TF home. That fine janitor job you have or had? Go beg for it back and get three more jobs just like it. Before you really ruin things with your wife and kids. Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha

hello2figaro

LOL someone was like "who the hell is Tony? I only learned about him on this site" (apparently, some gossip site that Tony didn't want to link for some reason) and Tony felt the need to find every inch of relevancy he could grasp his creepy fingers on, and quote RT it by saying 'bingo" with the cool emoji. He considers this negative recognition as success, even though he has absolutely no likes on his tweet.
Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 1.59.20 PM.png

• Haha

summa1888

VIP Member
never had much opinion of tony either way until this. i do remember last year him showing up when David and Liz were live streaming and bringing them popcorn and a balloon for the baby. probably trying to get Freshbaked rubbed off on his channel. Now he's playing up to BLAB

He's been posting screen shots like this on X. If he claims it's his "hard work" then...hmm... Someone is taking care of him. He has also been flexing his Disney merch shopping sprees and new shoes. View attachment 2710074View attachment 2710075

Some time in December, he posted something about receiving a gift "from his love". This was around the time Vanessa unfollowed him. Typical ToBro. Maybe he found a sugar momma.
He is live right now lying saying he talks to his wife everyday and he misses his family and can't wait to come home to them.

• Wow

Smurfette55

Ok Tony’s definitely reading Tattle. ALL OF A SUDDEN he says to Tina tonight to take the night off from buying him food….

• Wow
  • Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
It's a shame it wasn't a permanent trespass. Oh well, at least he received some type of punishment from Disney.

• Heart