Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2figaro

The only thing you get are Emojis stolen straight from Twitch or Disney. He doesn’t offer anything or bonuses for Patreons or Memberships… LAZY ass content creator 😤
I just laugh at the fact that he constantly mentions this "team" of his, when he doesn't even do anything out of the ordinary. In his Twitter bio, he calls himself an online personality/host. His Twitter pic isn't even his own logo LOL he's too far up that behind of his.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
What a tard
---
Da bong in da Chebby wit da ice n da Solo Cup. It’s all just too precious.
---
He's the type of person that you can tell he smells bad just by looking at him.
Yes. Bong water would be an improvement. I’m guessing.
---
A moron smoking pot in a motor vehicle in the Disneyland parking lot. What could go wrong?

Last edited:
  • Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
Like nearly a year ago, he was openly talking about how he used his own money to buy his Magic Key and tickets to events (like Oogie Boogie). He was mentioning how other streamers raise money for these things but he's not like that :rolleyes:. His chat was like "That's why we like you, you keep it real!" :sick:.

But not that long ago, I caught a glimpse of his stream and he was thanking everyone for their super chats and how the money will be going towards a hotel for D23 or something like that. While he might not be obviously raising money towards these things, he's still doing it haha. I mean, if you're going to do it and your minions are going to support you, whatever, but talking and acting like you are different is something else.

He's a kiss ass and a try hard.
That snaggletooth clown has no room to talk as he was posting his baby registry in his chat a few weeks ago.
Screenshot_20220821-162052-876.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Smurfette55

Hi all! I usually post on BLAB but Tony has been the talk over there as well about his abuse of DAS and using that scooter. We are reporting him but it’s always good to have many people reporting so they hopefully do something. Please report Tony’s video with time stamp. I know around the 48 min mark he commented he was fine but using the scooter to get on the ride.
[email protected]
(407) 560-2457
His full name is Anthony (Tony) Paredes
Reporting!

• Heart

TexJones

Chatty Member
From getting his magic keys taken away for abusing the DAS system, to getting called out publicly by the OG of Disneyland youtube Fresh Baked for the DAS abuse, to now getting banned from the Matterhorn cam, how much lower can it get for Tony baloney? If he had any dignity left, he would just throw in the towel and quit his youtube grifting.

KTsguntsmellslikesalami

I heard Tony's teeth got like that because he allegedly, can't stop gargling diarrhea with glass in it.
Too each his or her own. No judgement, Tony.

• Haha

BaBeemo

"I'm getting that itch to stream again" oh gee, what happened to taking his channel in a different direction to avoid the drama? 😆 If he wants to avoid drama, he needs to avoid himself but unfortunately, that's not possible for ToBro.
Yeah, "itch to stream again". Translation: my temporary ban has been lifted.

• Haha
  • Sad

hello2figaro

HE didn't rent it that Jennifer lady did. She rents it every time she goes to the parks with her family and she lets him ride it. She even uses DAS to get them on rides but she doesnt ride. She says she likes to ride the scooter for fun. Last night she was walking next to him while he rode the scooter.

He got over 700 dollars in super chats today in a super chat war between Tina and some other guy and the whole time he kept reminding them to use stream labs so it goes to his PayPal instead because YouTube takes 30%. He should just be thankful for whatever he got.
I saw that stream last time when he was riding around on the scooter, and it really annoyed me LOL. He said he wanted to show what it's like for those who are handicapped, and I'm like sure. You think it's fun, and your "content" sucks, so you need something different. I had no idea that Jennifer rented it for fun, but I thought it was weird how she let him use it while she walked beside him without a problem, but I didn't want to judge. Makes sense now :rolleyes: .

I always thought Tony kind of looked like Fagin from Oliver and Company, and now after hearing that the scooter goon strikes again...that makes sense too now
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 8.12.52 PM.png

• Heart
  • Haha

hello2figaro

I'm almost halfway done with building my home gym, but I'll always find the time to laugh at your tweets, ToBro. Finger scrolling and talking trash is also a good workout. You also know what that's like. You are just like us except you subtweet and crop out names so that you don't ruin what's left of your influencer image. You need to set a good example to your viewbots afterall. You're probably reading this, so hello.
IMG_1718.jpeg

• Haha

hello2figaro

whoa what?! LOL!

I always saw those cams as something peaceful. How can one get kicked out of that?! haha

• Haha

hello2figaro

Whoa, so he was complaining even back then? haha. I didn't start watching Disney streamers until DL reopened, so I thought his issues were a recent thing. Even so, it's quite often!

It's the desired lifestyle: eat horribly on a weekly basis. Walk around and hardly drink anything. Get sick. Tell everyone. Have a viewer buy you a powerade so you can enjoy even more food coloring. Think that tattle lifers want to live the life you live, when in reality, we are at home not in the sun and watching you get cooked and complain that everyone is breathing on you LOL

• Haha