Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2figaro

How about that form on those Jumping Jacks Tony, MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT? Talk about being non athletic and never played any sports in his life. Let’s face if their was ever a West Coast VS East Coast Live streamers Triathlon we are FUCKED. Tony, Mondo, FakePark Steve, Katie Spencer, all these people never touched grass never played a day of sports in their lives…. Mondo golf doesn’t count

LOL why on earth was he doing jumping jacks?! He reminds me of my daughter when I took her to a Gymboree class

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone in Tony's chat mentioned Daphne and Adam and his Nightbot triggered and told the lady who made the comment that she would get banned and blacklisted. Meaning he has either the word Adam or Daphne as a banned word.
Also he saw David with Adam and was trying to get David's attention. I guess he forgot that Twitter bs he started.

• Heart
Screenshot_20220822-184544_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220822-184535_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220822-184544_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220822-184632_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220822-184703_Instagram.jpg

This is from Daphne Adam the woos friend. Btw shes pretty amazing and has no problem calling out people on their shit.

I always watch his streams over anyone else's to catch him in lies I don't think she ever said anything of THAT nature only thing was her family seemed very uncomfortable around the camera always dodging and ducking out of the way of the cameras views. I'm going to go back and skim through it tonight after dinner. I don't recall her saying that 🤔 😕
If anything he said more than she did that I remember. She was kinda coaching him on how to drive the scooter. I'll go back and see later tonight if I catch anything she says. 👍
She never said she didn't need it he said in the live I believe it was Friday's live that she likes to ride the scooter for fun. She uses the DAS to get her family and him on rides. If you watch the lives she scans them in and then moves out the way to let them ride the ride. She does this more than once. One of the mods mentions she needs the scooter for her knee but Friday night she walked a ton and let Tony ride around acting like a good. Saturday they used Das for Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain and I'm not sure if they rode anything else in the afternoon but she did walk from Main street to Small world while he was "in the parade" without issues. Also from past lives that she and her family have been in she ask him over and over if he wants to ride the scooter so this isn't the first time.

Last edited:

hello2figaro

He's been posting screen shots like this on X. If he claims it's his "hard work" then...hmm... Someone is taking care of him. He has also been flexing his Disney merch shopping sprees and new shoes.
2C983E87-F772-4492-91F4-396632F623FA.jpeg
41016BB3-4624-45D1-B0B3-ED14AEC65D76.jpeg

Some time in December, he posted something about receiving a gift "from his love". This was around the time Vanessa unfollowed him. Typical ToBro. Maybe he found a sugar momma.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

hello2figaro

Scooter Gate 2022 update
Tony posts fake apology on YouTube community tab.

Accusations of him possibly cheating on his wife with Jennifer is brewing over at the BLABs thread ....people followed you guys stupid ass, now you can say things are getting zesty tony
"video that is targeting harassing me, and took my live streams from the weekend waaay out of context"
Harassing? haha It was literally clips of videos from his actual stream! He did it all himself! And it was way out of context? A good portion of that stream was him on that dang scooter! Aww Tony the victim!

"and of course I get the all the blame on me."
Again, the victim! He had no problem calling out another streamer publicly on Twitter for accepting money from a cancer survivor. But of course when he's being called out, he has to point out the fact that he always follows the rules and that it was just one time. If another streamer did that, he'd probably have no problem calling them out on twitter as well. Quit the virtue signaling! Maybe he can learn to have some "compassion" for other streamers and shut his mouth and quit acting all hard online. He is in the public eye. Anything he does can be used against him as well. But oh, it's different when it's him.

He has to bring up Jennifer's son to pull people's heartstrings. It was never about him. No one was coming after him. They were coming after Tony, the "host" of Beautiful Tomorrow TV. haha. And it wasn't as if he was simply enjoying a day at DL with someone who has DAS and wanted him to go with him. He was playing around on a scooter as if it was a toy. He did that before. He also called the DAS "VIP". At least he apologized for that. That bugged me the most. How privileged to be able to call it that, while so many people have no choice but to deal with that on a daily basis. They aren't strolling down main street with lights for fun, they have to navigate life like that every single day.

I remember when I worked at Splitsville, a lady in a scooter was asking for directions to find a particular store in DownTown Disney, and there were crowds and she realized she was far from where she wanted to be, and she was like "Yeah, it's hard to get by when there are so many obstacles". I can't even imagine! This isn't funny, and isn't a game, and it's not meant to make people happy. Frick!

If you don't need a damn scooter, get your ass off of it!

The comments on the post are stupid. Someone claimed that the creator of the video wants clout. There is a difference between wanting clout and calling someone out. Take this as a learning experience, ToBro.

• Heart

Reina_delSol8

Hi, new here. Was watching Five Fires and noticed a comment saying they are sitting close to BLAB... then I switch to them and notice KT was panning her camera but didn't want to show FF. It was a weird vibe for supposedly happy people.
I want more of these tea!

hello2figaro

I caught a glimpse of one of this Dreamlight streams, and there were less than 20 people and hardly anyone was chatting. Can you imagine a dude in his late 30's (who is a father) playing a Disney video game and tweeting that it takes all his time? LOL.
---
Screen Shot 2023-07-03 at 9.32.23 PM.png

Drum Corps, eh, Tony?

Last edited:
  • Haha
no idea, i just know he's terrible after what he tweeted about that power ranger guy and suicide
What did it say?

A poster on the BLAB tattle thread claimed that Disney took Tony's magic key pass away. Is this true?

I do find it interesting that he hasn't done any filming at a Disney park for a while, so maybe he got in trouble for that video of his that showed him using a scooter to skip the lines at Disneyland?
I think it has been because this is the longest he has been away from the parks and I'm not buying the whole I want to film other places because Disney is over saturated. He went to Downtown Disney and filmed but didn't film in the park. Clearly something is up.

hello2figaro

Yeah he was sitting in the sky. He says he's a Dodger fan but kept saying wow they pitch fast. Wow the game is going by fast. It's clear he has never watched a baseball game.

Yeah he thought he was about to get a check.😂😂😂 He was super dramatic throughout the whole situation.
LOL I thought streaming the game isn't allowed, since you normally have to pay to watch the Dodgers on TV. Maybe that's why his stream was so short. He has baseball caps from all kinds of teams. One time he said his team was the Dodgers, I'm like sure.