Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF, Tony x2 somehow made it out to Orlando and Disney World 😱
Yup while his wife is home with two kids to take care of
---
Word on the street is that Tony's wife left him. Anyone else hear anything about this?
He announced he is a full time Youtuber now and I don't see them following each other anymore on ig
---
Yup while his wife is home with two kids to take care of
---

He announced he is a full time Youtuber now and I don't see them following each other anymore on ig
Vanessa deleted all photos of Tony off her Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Since he says he's full time youtuber now (and has now likely been dumped by Vanessa), I wonder if he's laying the groundwork for a move to Orlando? Apparently he had had magic key removed at Disneyland due to abusing the DAS system, so it would be hard for him to cover Disneyland on a full time basis. But Disney World on the other hand, he's got no restrictions there.

Reactions: 1
i find this very suspicious, he can't possibly make enough on youtube to be fulltime.

Reactions: 3
It’s spelled “Veteyanessa”. Apparently.

Good luck in your new life, Tony Orlando.
---
If he seriously left Vamoosa behind with the two baby boys, so he can go to Disney World and goof off full time, while she works full time and probably her mom takes care of the kids, then that is seriously some ratty-ass repugnant tit. Grow TF up. Go TF home. That fine janitor job you have or had? Go beg for it back and get three more jobs just like it. Before you really ruin things with your wife and kids. Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
i find this very suspicious, he can't possibly make enough on youtube to be fulltime.
I'm not sure what he's doing, but he's constantly flexing how much money he is getting, I'm guessing from someone else. He was like "only fans? only disneyland!" and he had like a $200 or $400 dollar donation if I could remember correctly.

I know it's wrong to make assumptions of people, but my theories of Theme Park Steve ended up to be correct, so I'm sure Tony isn't too far off, but he seemed like a useless husband/dad. I doubt Vanessa was okay with him streaming at the parks so much. He claimed that she was so supportive of it, but she has 2 small children at home, and even if she does have help from her family, he's the dad.

He hasn't been as vocal about his Disney-related complaints on X anymore. It might not look good for his "career" now that he's full time haha. He knows that no one really cared much about his other content.

• Heart
My guess is he lost his other job. Tina Hoyt/Mickey Rules is probably supporting him now. He treated Vanessa horribly. I remember one night they went to Disneyland when she was pregnant. He stayed and sent her home. She had to load the stroller and the baby on the tram while pregnant and he walked around for the rest of the night while Tina bought him dinner and treats. He also went to the fair with her and the boys and they were freezing and everybody told him to take them home and he wanted to send her home alone with them. He only left with her because chat guilted him into it. Shes better off without him. He clearly doesn't care as he is out in Florida filming 4k ride through videos as if there isnt a million of those already on YouTube.
What I do find funny is he isnt live as much as you would think he should be especially since he is a full time youtuber.

• Sad
  • Wow
My guess is he lost his other job. Tina Hoyt/Mickey Rules is probably supporting him now. He treated Vanessa horribly. I remember one night they went to Disneyland when she was pregnant. He stayed and sent her home. She had to load the stroller and the baby on the tram while pregnant and he walked around for the rest of the night while Tina bought him dinner and treats. He also went to the fair with her and the boys and they were freezing and everybody told him to take them home and he wanted to send her home alone with them. He only left with her because chat guilted him into it. Shes better off without him. He clearly doesn't care as he is out in Florida filming 4k ride through videos as if there isnt a million of those already on YouTube.
What I do find funny is he isnt live as much as you would think he should be especially since he is a full time youtuber.
Yes, I remember those times! haha. hat was when I really started to question him as a husband and dad. She even had to ask him to help her get something from the bottom compartment of the stroller and he was too busy talking about his Lorcana cards and he was like "oh yeah". There were even times when Vanessa had to pick him up.

Maybe he somehow got people to fund his lifestyle, and he felt confident enough to quit his job, and maybe he and Vanessa didn't agree on things, who knows. I'm sure it's annoying that he streams during their anniversary and right after she gave birth.

There was a time when Tina bought him things back to back, it was like a marathon. Then he has his dramatic moments when he feels like he's going to faint and gets donations for drinks and food.

I didn't see his last stream, but I read a few comments, and someone said that he made them tear up at the end. I wonder if he did a dramatic scene where he got emotional about finally making it big hahaha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Yup I remember all those "faint" times that required viewers to buy him lunch 🤣🤣. I do believe he is out there with that Jennifer girl and her family or Tina and her family. He has been to all these parks and only livestreamed 1 time and it was the day he got there and it was Disney Springs. No way he could afford this and no way he wouldn't be live constantly to mooch off his viewers so they would buy him stuff. He is definitely with someone who is footing the bill for all of this.

• Heart
He's been posting screen shots like this on X. If he claims it's his "hard work" then...hmm... Someone is taking care of him. He has also been flexing his Disney merch shopping sprees and new shoes.
2C983E87-F772-4492-91F4-396632F623FA.jpeg
41016BB3-4624-45D1-B0B3-ED14AEC65D76.jpeg

Some time in December, he posted something about receiving a gift "from his love". This was around the time Vanessa unfollowed him. Typical ToBro. Maybe he found a sugar momma.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
He's been posting screen shots like this on X. If he claims it's his "hard work" then...hmm... Someone is taking care of him. He has also been flexing his Disney merch shopping sprees and new shoes. View attachment 2710074View attachment 2710075

Some time in December, he posted something about receiving a gift "from his love". This was around the time Vanessa unfollowed him. Typical ToBro. Maybe he found a sugar momma.
He is live right now lying saying he talks to his wife everyday and he misses his family and can't wait to come home to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
i mean remember he was making $20 an hour in los angeles. that's plenty good enough for a reasonable size box.

• Haha
Wait. This guy is still in Disney World making ride videos? Taping Small World when his small children are a continent away. And his wife is working, I suppose. WTF happened to his janitorial job? What a dipshit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
geez how rediculous, as if ride throughs of better quality havn't already been done there

• Heart
Give it a few months. He'll later say that he decided to get another job on the side so that he can try different things, but we'll all know the reason why.

• Heart
Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 7.50.49 PM.png

ToBro is live. He feels the need to let everyone know that there are no view bots in the chat, as if anyone was debating whether those 54 viewers were real or not.

• Haha