Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's been pretty much subtweeting another streamer on X, something about someone getting banned and caught. He either has beef or is involving himself as usual. I'm not sure who though. He mentioned "she". Is there another female streamer who streams at Disneyland? But I'm wondering who he was talking about.

I did catch a glimpse of one of Hope's at-home streams a couple of weeks ago, and she was doing this thing where she talks about other streamers buying subscribers. Someone in the chat mentioned Tony (and Tattlelife LOL) and she said that he was someone who she feels isn't mentally well and that she'd rather not talk about him. I don't doubt it haha. His tweets alone are weird. I was wondering what his viewers would think of him if they saw all the things he posts, but then I see that his tweets pretty much get no likes hahaha.
I also caught a glimpse of a stream that Hope or now YourOnlyHope did reviewing sex toys to basically no viewers on a 18+ over live stream. If I were in her shoes, I know I wouldn't make fun or joke about mental illness because she looks like she's going through it herself. Calling Disney video creators out for purchasing subscribers or views and comparing their analytics. She should focus on her own content. 😹

1000012727.jpg

1000012729.jpg

Her streams have now become live versions of Tattle Life LOL! I feel like she doesn't really know what to stream about half of the time.

She wasn't really making fun of him, someone kept asking her to view Tony's views/analytics and she explained why she didn't want to discuss him, mentioning that she feels as if he is someone who isn't mentally well. There are a lot of mental illnesses these days it seems, but Tony is at a different level. It might be more to that story since he used to chat in her lives during his late-night trash picking breaks. They also streamed together once but he now subtweets her at times. I wonder if Tony even has friends anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah the social media star got me too. Just when i think he can’t possibly get any worse, he does.

this DASshole looks like a live action Halloween lawn decoration.

• Haha
I think Four-Tony is about to get DAS Boot again!
1711913307325.png

(Maybe KT can explain what I did there. But I doubt it.)
---
Hope-on-a-Rope had no clue what I meant with my Tina's Burritos reference. Should I explain?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn't see her whole stream, just caught parts of the end, but she was mentioning that people like us hide behind user names and post here instead of going to that person's channel and saying things. So she would rather us go in the chat and ruin the experience for other viewers? haha.

If any streamer (or anyone) sees what is posted here, they were the ones who went out of their way to read it. People are going to talk regardless. I just think it's weird to think that it would be better if we went on youtube and did that, especially if she is not really in favor of what is said here.

(Most) of the things I post here are based on screen shots that Tony tweeted himself, or something he's said in his stream. He tattle tales on himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder high why Four-Tony hasn’t been around all week.
Either he's waiting for the heat to die down, or Disneyland is actually launching an investigation into both the smoking pot on property incident plus his alleged re-selling of merchandise that he bought with his MK discount.

He’s there right now. Maybe he figured out one could theoretically smoke tobacco or like toilet paper or banana peels or whatever out of a bong totally legally and uncontrolled, and that’s what he told Disney he was doing in and around their P-lot. Or maybe they just don’t give AF. Or maybe there is another glass shoe yet to drop.
---
They should give AF. They have been notified of the high likelihood he was smoking pot on or around their Premises, wherein they sell alcohol for public consumption and operate common carrier rides. So if he shows up high, Disney sells him alcohol (or not even), and he flips out somehow ever slightly (having had problems in the past with him too), and somone gets injured. Who’s liable? Who would you go after? Tony “Fallas” Paredes? Pffft. Of course anyone, their brother-in-law, and his lawyer, are going after Disney. So I think they are watching him very closely, they have to, and at any time, they may pull him aside for a chat behind the Opera House.

Last edited:
I also caught a glimpse of a stream that Hope or now YourOnlyHope did reviewing sex toys to basically no viewers on a 18+ over live stream. If I were in her shoes, I know I wouldn't make fun or joke about mental illness because she looks like she's going through it herself. Calling Disney video creators out for purchasing subscribers or views and comparing their analytics. She should focus on her own content. 😹

View attachment 2840316
View attachment 2840317
I watched her live from two weeks ago and I have to agree you do seem like you are TONY under this fake profile. You do promote him more than anybody here. You also post alot of his enemies like Hope and Daphnie which is weird. Tony if this is you please get a LIFE!!!
---
Yup he was streaming this morning Disneyland Season of the Force
See promoting his channel again. You post negative things about people he dislikes and then post where he is live steaming like you are him. So so weird. I never noticed it until I watched her live and she pointed it out.
---
Maybe he is getting paid from TikTok?
I'm not sure how much TikTok pays for views.
See promotion
---
I recently saw the Beautiful Tomorrow TV Instagram page has now over 100K Followers. So he now suddenly has more followers than Adam the Woo & Justin Scarred. He probably bought all the new Instagram followers. 🤷‍♀️
More promotion with just a little bit of tit talking to try to throw us off.
According to Tony’s instagram story today he's at Disneyland. Guess he's not banned after all. I'm starting to think that was jist a made up rumor because he doesn't livestream often at Disneyland anymore.
Again... promotion and positive stuff FOR Tony. Lol Tony we see you.
---
Tony was live at Universal Studios tonight.
MORE LMFAO TONY THIS IS 100% YOU!!!! OMG ITS SO OBVIOUS NOW!!
---
Tony is actually organizing tonight and scheduled a stream for Halloween Horror Nights at Univeral Studios opening night.
MORE PROMOTION FROM "Smurfette55" aka TONY undercover.
---
He missed the city walk Lazer show 😔
WOW SMH TONY I KNOW THIS IS YOU
---
He actually doesn't talk to his stream during the Tram ride or any rides. He's actually one of the good streamers who doesn't ruin it for everyone who is riding with him. I have actually shared a ride with him at Disneyland also, usually sits the back row so he doesn't distract other park guests. He's my favorite streamer to hate watch never donate, never liked stream, NEVER subscribed 😑
OMG LOOK AT THIS ONE!! TONY!!! Thanks for outing yourself to us. Smurfette55 is TONY

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6