Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Tony’s instagram story today he's at Disneyland. Guess he's not banned after all. I'm starting to think that was jist a made up rumor because he doesn't livestream often at Disneyland anymore.

Thinking about that time someone stumbled upon Tony in the Howard Johnson Mattercam livestream chat, arguing with complete strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I took a peek at his "X" account a couple of weeks ago and he was talking about how Disneyland has lost its charm. He referred to it as an "S show" in one of his replies, yet he ends up going again around the holidays. He also felt the need to brag about his $700 dollar payment for something I'm not even sure of. According to him, other Disney influencers are making his "job" easier. Again, his posts are so cryptic and random, who even knows what he's talking about LOL. His profile picture is back to the Disneyland castle. It's an S show to him, yet he still feels the need to include it in a lot of his posts. His posts mainly consist of him complaining, or subtweeting other influencers. He claims they have no substance, but neither does he.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Beef? Not if his wife Vuhnessduh has anything to do with it. Although Tony would rather pork, I’m sure.
---
He was going to Disneyland three times a week, and the next week, zero. Puro La Knotts y el Universal. The L. A. fair multiple times. So what happened? Suddenly Disney is a sideshow and Knott’s the real deal. And The Fair is a main attraction. Andale pues, chistoso. Tony Chistony.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Does Tony have beef with Griftstine aka the Ivory Hustler?
Who knows with that coat tails rider. He is the type to subtweet someone but then act all nice to them if he sees them in person. I happened to watch his stream when he first met Christine. It was before the magic keys came out. At first he didn't want to walk up to her even though his viewers told him to LOL he said it was awkward to talk to someone he doesn't know. He was like "if it was Katie or Spencer it would be different". Her viewers told her to walk up to him and meet him, and she did.

When Oogie Boogie tickets went on sale last year (I think?) he was talking about how he doesn't need to ask his viewers for money for ticketed events "like some people" (we all know who does that).

He chatted a few times in her streams and gave a cheap superchat like $1.00 and was like "guys, support Christine! She's an awesome streamer!"

But as of now, I have no idea how he feels about her. He made fun of Theme Park Steve a few times and then someone on here said that he offered to buy him food one night when they were both at Disneyland. I wasn't there, so I don't really know if that actually happened but this guy doesn't really like anyone, he just uses people haha. This was around the time Steve was getting major super chats from mr "pee pee tone".

And as for Tony going to Disney not as much...he most likely got his magic key revoked from his scooter boy antics, and can only go if he buys a ticket LOL. Disneyland supposedly lost it's charm to him, but are the other parks any better? He's just bitter. He probably doesn't like that other people stream at Disneyland too. He always feels the need to remind everyone that he used to stream on Periscope back in the day.

• Wow
I looked on X, and was bombarded with Tony's birthday balloons :sick: .There was a mention of Vanessa unfollowing him on IG.

Tony, since you visit here often, can you confirm? Once you finish playing your Disney video games, and your pink hamburger that you bought with your $700.

I remember he was streaming at Disneyland and he was talking about those new Lorcana cards, and Vanessa was in the background struggling with her stroller. She had the baby in her other hand and she asked him "can you help me?" she sounded soft and he was like "oh yeah" and he kept glancing at the chat every so often. Man child.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I looked on X, and was bombarded with Tony's birthday balloons :sick: .There was a mention of Vanessa unfollowing him on IG.

Tony, since you visit here often, can you confirm? Once you finish playing your Disney video games, and your pink hamburger that you bought with your $700.

I remember he was streaming at Disneyland and he was talking about those new Lorcana cards, and Vanessa was in the background struggling with her stroller. She had the baby in her other hand and she asked him "can you help me?" she sounded soft and he was like "oh yeah" and he kept glancing at the chat every so often. Man child.
Wow, this is the second Disney vlogger relationship worsened by those Lorcana cards. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Birthday stream so that he can get birthday super chats. He's like "streams will resume" as if anyone was wondering.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
lol 22nd anniversary of his 22nd birthday? give me a break. 22nd birthday.

i dont even get suggestions for his streams anymore. is his channel still going?

• Haha
His channel is still going, but it's not going very far like he claims it is LOL. He always talks about working hard and his success on X as if his channel is actually going places. Whenever I look at his live, there's usually like 20-something people. He stooped low enough to stream himself going into a Funko Pop store. I think people lost interest once he stopped streaming at Disneyland. Supposedly it was because he wanted to try something new. He also voiced his opinion on other streamers and how he didn't want to be part of the drama, but we all know why he stopped going. He streamed shortly after his baby's birth, and also streamed himself cleaning the kitchen because he has nothing else to offer hahaha.

he has pictures of his kids on instagram but no pictures of his wife lately

• Haha
  • Wow
He's been liking some girl's posts on X. She has nothing to do with theme parks or anything, but there are other reasons why he likes her posts.

yeah and the posts are very random, weird ones to like

his insta story says to never refriend people

im guessing those people dont spend any time thinking about it

• Haha