Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's been pretty much subtweeting another streamer on X, something about someone getting banned and caught. He either has beef or is involving himself as usual. I'm not sure who though. He mentioned "she". Is there another female streamer who streams at Disneyland? But I'm wondering who he was talking about.

I did catch a glimpse of one of Hope's at-home streams a couple of weeks ago, and she was doing this thing where she talks about other streamers buying subscribers. Someone in the chat mentioned Tony (and Tattlelife LOL) and she said that he was someone who she feels isn't mentally well and that she'd rather not talk about him. I don't doubt it haha. His tweets alone are weird. I was wondering what his viewers would think of him if they saw all the things he posts, but then I see that his tweets pretty much get no likes hahaha.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Where is he getting the money, especially since he supposedly quit his regular at a hospital to do youtube full time? Is he raking in a ton of Superchats?

Reactions: 1
He was screen shotting PayPal donations and texts for like $400 donations. It's most likely the same person whoever that is. It's weird for him to even flex that.

Also, he tweets things like this. It's very ironic that he talks about someone looking like they're on drugs. This guy has seriously lost his mind 🤣. He of all people should not be talking about someone looking like they're on drugs.
0771C9DB-C5BC-4C5E-A431-B53BFFCCA9CD.jpeg
650C6C11-BD87-4FFC-91EC-AECBD525421D.jpeg

This is the same guy who quit his trash picking job and screen shots $400 PayPal donations. Screen shotting your earnings is tacky af

• Wow
I recently saw the Beautiful Tomorrow TV Instagram page has now over 100K Followers. So he now suddenly has more followers than Adam the Woo & Justin Scarred. He probably bought all the new Instagram followers. 🤷‍♀️
interesting, but adam posts next to nothing there

Hopefully the folks who run Disneyland say is enough is enough, and decide to permanently ban this clown from their resort. I thought they were too lenient with him before after he abused the DAS system.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe he is getting paid from TikTok?
I'm not sure how much TikTok pays for views.
You need a hell of a lot more followers, likes, and views on TikTok then that to make any sort of money! Maybe he has an Only Fans 🤮🤮🤮 there’s something for everybody I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
What a tard
---
Da bong in da Chebby wit da ice n da Solo Cup. It’s all just too precious.
---
He's the type of person that you can tell he smells bad just by looking at him.
Yes. Bong water would be an improvement. I’m guessing.
---
A moron smoking pot in a motor vehicle in the Disneyland parking lot. What could go wrong?

Last edited:
  • Haha
The Disney community doesn't surprise me one bit. This reminds of when thedaphneshow Daphne shoves dildos in her mouth on her only fans page and is hanging with big Disney influencers to funnel their viewers to her OF account. Nobody cares what these people do on their own time only what they do on camera at the parks.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
These are adults with personal lives who do whatever they please, and have the right to do so, it's just dumb to post things on your "influencer" account especially if it's linked to Disneyland. Tony has stated a few times in his lives that "we are a family-friendly, positive-vibes only stream". His Twitter contains posts of him ranting and post tweeting different people rather than promoting the parks or any "positive vibes". I feel like a number of his viewers are clueless adults anyway.

My daughter is too young to be on social media, but we started watching livestreams back in 2021 because she liked feeling like she was there, but this was before streamers got out of hand, which they did real quick LOL. Now I don't really let her watch any of them. Tony scared her, so she never cared for him to begin with hahha. But I've seen other "influencers" *cough theme park steve cough* post stories on IG about things that have nothing to do with their channel. He was dating some girl who loves to show her booty across the screen, and he posted a story of her riding a mechanical bull while her booty was right in front of the screen. He posted this on his Theme Park Steve account. Can't these people make a separate account? Or is Disney their only identity? LOL!

Tony thrives on drama because he knows no one cares about him otherwise. He probably wants to find a way to get people talking about him and to drive people to his channel, since he brags about not buying any subs. I saw his stream for 15 mins last night, and I can't count how many times I saw streamlabs promoting his cashapp or paypal. He also kept mentioning his like goal. These streams no longer feel like a nice time at the park, but just a competition and narcissism. While the streamer cant help that the viewer is the one who donates, if you do things like fundraising for ticketed events/tipping menus (like Attractions live) or do anything where viewers pay for anything in order to "bring the magic" then it's actually losing the magic. It's not about bringing the magic to others, it's about funding the streamers privileged lifestyle. These streamers and their viewers claim that commentators like us are jealous, but there is nothing to be jealous about having to beg for people to buy you things and then complaining about getting "burnt out". Not everyone who opposes is necessarily jealous. People need a reality check, especially streamers.

Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 4.08.35 PM.png

This is coming from one of the most toxic Disneyland streamers out there, and he liked his own comment because no one else will. He also felt the need to pin it, as if he'd get pages of comments.

The name's Bong. James Bong.

• Haha
Hmmm, is this a question of grammar? Is Tony advertising Toxic (but no cost) Disneyland Streams or is he saying that all other Disneyland vloggers are toxic but his streams are free of toxins?

Because last I checked,smoke from marijuana combustion has been shown to contain many toxins, irritants, and carcinogens. His streams seem to be both toxic and full of toxins. 😄

• Haha