Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so now Tony is bullying Hope through his livestream by mocking her Dream Disney saying that she use to say when she would end her lives. Smh!

He has passively aggressively said things about people many times in his stream. If a streamer isn't bigger, it's almost like he thinks he is above them. He's made fun of Grace (I think her name is KobeFanandDisneyland or something haha) while he was on stream, and then he'd be like "support Graaaaaace" with that stupid deep voice he always does. So if you are friends or even a fan of him, chances are he will most likely talk smack about you. And it's not even behind the scenes, he does it on stream and twitter even though he doesn't mention names. He still makes it obvious.

During his day time stream yesterday, he was like "my stream is a safe space to enjoy". He subtweeted Hope the other day when he called her a "petty idiot". I knew it was her because she was talking about streamers buying subscribers that same week he tweeted that haha and he also posted a gif that said "I got bangs!" and she kept mentioning how her bangs were getting in her way or something haha.

Oh, and when he was leaving at the end of his day stream, some guy passed by and said something like "hey babe!" and Tony was like "I thought they were talking to me! hahaha I'm taken!" Seriously ToBro...

Reactions: 1
Because he wasn't invited to the Knott's event like everyone else :ROFLMAO:
And he also didn't want to pay for a Disneyland ticket again 🤣 that's why he streamed twice in one day. Trying to soak up the good memories while he can

• Haha
So Tony x2 is live again from Knott's, and I just have one question: WHY THE duck does he feel the need to show himself on camera eating food while streaming? Other streamers point the camera away to a general landscape or anything else while they eat, whereas Tony the mouthbreather shows every disgusting, lip smacking second of him eating whatever plate of ass he has chosen to eat for the night. :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure Universal Hollywood allows filming inside their houses. It's at Universal Orlando where they have very strict no filming rules.

I'm pretty sure Universal Hollywood allows filming inside their houses. It's at Universal Orlando where they have very strict no filming rules.
It was a good stream from Tony overall. He covered all the mazes & shows. For once he actually did what he said he was going to do on the live stream. No stopping to stuff his face on camera was a nice plus. Add in the occasional appearances from other vloggers all night. It was an OK stream

Attachments

He's a leech. During that stream where it was his "first time back at Disneyland" he was disappointed that none of his YT friends were in the parks. He also spends time subtweeting other YTers that he thinks are beneath him, as if he's so high up there.

The other day he tweeted about how he sits back and laughs when people mention him in their stream to their "20 viewers" and he brags how no one mentions them on his streams because no one knows who they are. Not sure if he is referring to Hope again, but it's not like he allows anyone to talk about anyone. He always says that he won't tolerate BS and will ban people. He tweets like he's all tough because he knows no one really sees it. He usually gets 2 likes by the same people.

• Haha
He's a leech. During that stream where it was his "first time back at Disneyland" he was disappointed that none of his YT friends were in the parks. He also spends time subtweeting other YTers that he thinks are beneath him, as if he's so high up there.

The other day he tweeted about how he sits back and laughs when people mention him in their stream to their "20 viewers" and he brags how no one mentions them on his streams because no one knows who they are. Not sure if he is referring to Hope again, but it's not like he allows anyone to talk about anyone. He always says that he won't tolerate BS and will ban people. He tweets like he's all tough because he knows no one really sees it. He usually gets 2 likes by the same people.
If it's the same Hope I remember I tried to watch her Dinsneyland stream once and she was constantly arguing with her boyfriend on stream and she would then mute the stream for long periods of time. After that I basically forgot about her. Good point about him being a leech, he likes to shove his camera in people's faces.

If it's the same Hope I remember I tried to watch her Dinsneyland stream once and she was constantly arguing with her boyfriend on stream and she would then mute the stream for long periods of time. After that I basically forgot about her. Good point about him being a leech, he likes to shove his camera in people's faces.

Yeah that's her! haha she also went to guest services upset because Sweethearts Nite fireworks were cancelled and she tried to see if she can come back another night just for the fireworks. I was like seriously? Aren't you embarrassed? haha I know she talked about both her and her bf having anxiety, so maybe that's their way of dealing with it, but i also saw her do a few nice things for guests on stream and she never once acted like a grifter. I did find her streams awkward to watch at times.

she didn't stream for very long, and she even appeared on Tony's stream once or twice. I'm guessing something happened between them. She does at home streams now where she talks about different things, and one time she was talking about streamers buying their subscribers and that's when Tony got petty. It's not like he hasn't said anything about anyone either, but he acts like he doesn't. He once was talking about how it isn't about money to him. He was calling out streamers who raise money for ticketed events. He didn't mention names, but we all know who does that *coughCHRISTINEcough* and then months later, he goes into her stream and is like SUPPORT CHRISTINE, EVERYONE! He also made fun of ThemeParkSteve when he referred to the Elliot Popcorn bucket as a dinosaur. I don't know if this is true or not, but someone mentioned that Tony offered to buy Steve food one time when they were both in the park. This was the time when Theme Park Steve was at his peak.

The worst part is that his viewers keep saying he keeps it real. He's one of the fakest streamers out there. But most of those people who he tears down, he most likely would suck up to them if they were higher in status in his eyes LOL I can't see him genuinely liking anyone if it can't serve him in anyway.

Reactions: 2
Tony was streaming at Universal Studios and his stream was removed due to copyright. Does that mean his channel gets a strike? That would be 2 strikes within 6 months.

• Haha