Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2figaro

I try to watch his streams, but I can barely get by with his voice and that stupid "Hey Mr" thing he always does. and that laugh. ugh. I can't imagine watching him for 24 hours. they act like it's such an event. Like what could a goomba do in 24 hours besides sniffle so hard?

Reactions: 2

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Wait. This guy is still in Disney World making ride videos? Taping Small World when his small children are a continent away. And his wife is working, I suppose. WTF happened to his janitorial job? What a dipshit.

• Wow
  • Sad

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
We're the only ones who look at his posts, but I'm sure he feels accomplished :cool:. Whenever someone says that they don't know who he is, he thinks he scored. Still, they don't even bother to check out his channel. All they simply said is that they don't know who he is. I guess he can add that chip to that little bingo card of his. He becomes even more irrelevant now that there are so many streamers taking over the parks daily. He keeps his relevance by calling them out on Twitter even though he claims that people like us have no life. Tony the hypopotacrapanuse.

That 110+ hours of hard work must be keeping him busy that he had to be away from Twitter for 2 whole days. That's a really long time, ToBro! No need to apologize, I'm sure the 0 likes forgive you.
The saddest thing I’ve ever seen…was Tony making a twitter post, and then replying to it.

Smurfette55

HE didn't rent it that Jennifer lady did. She rents it every time she goes to the parks with her family and she lets him ride it. She even uses DAS to get them on rides but she doesnt ride. She says she likes to ride the scooter for fun. Last night she was walking next to him while he rode the scooter.

He got over 700 dollars in super chats today in a super chat war between Tina and some other guy and the whole time he kept reminding them to use stream labs so it goes to his PayPal instead because YouTube takes 30%. He should just be thankful for whatever he got.

Did you see over $700!!! Only 2 hours and made $700 you have to be kidding me. These people that actually dumb or is Tony somehow telling Tina to donate during live maybe relaying messages to each other. Hey Tony make sure you pay Jennifer for the scooter you LEACH

Wait didn't he say
Did you see over $700!!! Only 2 hours and made $700 you have to be kidding me. These people that actually dumb or is Tony somehow telling Tina to donate during live maybe relaying messages to each other. Hey Tony make sure you pay Jennifer for the scooter you LEACH
Ok so I did the math
1 tina hoyt = 1 john norris

Lol also did he say he purchased lightning lane for the stream lol

Last edited:

hello2figaro

Did part of his message get cut off? At the end of the first screen shot of Tony's blurbs he said "the one time, the rare occasion" and he said something else.

Seeing him on the scooter the other time annoyed me enough, but the fact that this time he called DAS "vip" was so insensitive. He should donate all his super chats to charity if he's so ashamed as he claims.

Smurfette55

What a dumpster fire of a live streamer. Only streamed one day this weekend! Really the laziest streamer of all of them at Disneyland I was really looking forward to the free content 😞

• Haha