Beautiful Tomorrow TV White Knighting and Fighting for Katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony's live again at Universal. Tony's live again at Universal. Still banned from Disneyland. Still banned from Disneyland.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He supposedly wants to post different content than other streamers, which is why he doesn't stream from Disneyland anymore, but we all know the real reason. He acts like he knows all about posting good content, yet he stoops low enough to post an 11 minute Griffith Park train ride because he can't ride the Disneyland one LOL.

He currently has 68 viewers (67 now because I left) and he was looking at a bunch of baseball caps in a store.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From getting his magic keys taken away for abusing the DAS system, to getting called out publicly by the OG of Disneyland youtube Fresh Baked for the DAS abuse, to now getting banned from the Matterhorn cam, how much lower can it get for Tony baloney? If he had any dignity left, he would just throw in the towel and quit his youtube grifting.

Reactions: 4
whoa what?! LOL!

I always saw those cams as something peaceful. How can one get kicked out of that?! haha

• Haha
If ToBro ever makes it to thread#2, it should be called "And you are not welcome here. sorry." hahaha.

• Haha
Internet Hero on HoJo cam. Big streamer lmao. It’s hopping not hoping where is Vunesa and your kids to help you spell. See you on the live stream this morning.
IMG_3121.jpeg

• Haha
Did Tony get a new Magic Key? Or did he just get a 1-Day pass for today? :eek:

Was he referring to himself when he said "big streamer"? HOPING from stream to stream? Let's HOPE you get banned for life.

Tony most likely bought his own ticket because his job pays and everything is EXTRA! He probably is trying to get his views back up, since more people watch Disney streams. Or he's trying to prove to everyone that Disneyland still allows him in. They are building a new ride for him. The Scooterhorn.

Guests at the park get to witness an almost 40 year old looking like a street kid holding a little sticky making his way through the Toon Town Tunnel. I can't even see what he looks like, but I bet he's wearing a dark shirt and a baseball cap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A few times throughout the stream, he kept saying "it's my first time back" does... That... Mean... He's... BACK?! 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Tony is unexplainably live at Disneyland, and having a painfully cringe conversation with some random he apparently vaguely knows. Previously he implied he has a magic key.

Tony is unexplainably live at Disneyland, and having a painfully cringe conversation with some random he apparently vaguely knows. Previously he implied he has a magic key.
He's there again? Geez. I thought this morning's stream was painful enough. The constant voice cracks, the fake laugh. He tried to ride the train and the CM told him it was closed all day and he was like ALL DAY?! NOOOOOO! I'm like geez, isn't this guy embarrassed? He proceeded to tell the CM that he likes riding the very last train and that it's his tradition. Poor CMs, they don't get paid enough for the BS they have to endure.

When he went on the Mark Twain, I thought I might have seen Theme Park Detective there too. Can you imagine two annoying voices in one boat? Oh, and someone was like "I haven't seen you in awhile, what's your channel's name again?" yeah, if only you knew where he's been. Either playing Pokemon Go, or playing Disney Video Games and riding little trains.

Then he goes to Toon Town and was amazed at the new look. I'm guessing it was his first time seeing it haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow so now Tony is bullying Hope through his livestream by mocking her Dream Disney saying that she use to say when she would end her lives. Smh!

• Angry