Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2figaro

My guess is he lost his other job. Tina Hoyt/Mickey Rules is probably supporting him now. He treated Vanessa horribly. I remember one night they went to Disneyland when she was pregnant. He stayed and sent her home. She had to load the stroller and the baby on the tram while pregnant and he walked around for the rest of the night while Tina bought him dinner and treats. He also went to the fair with her and the boys and they were freezing and everybody told him to take them home and he wanted to send her home alone with them. He only left with her because chat guilted him into it. Shes better off without him. He clearly doesn't care as he is out in Florida filming 4k ride through videos as if there isnt a million of those already on YouTube.
What I do find funny is he isnt live as much as you would think he should be especially since he is a full time youtuber.
Yes, I remember those times! haha. hat was when I really started to question him as a husband and dad. She even had to ask him to help her get something from the bottom compartment of the stroller and he was too busy talking about his Lorcana cards and he was like "oh yeah". There were even times when Vanessa had to pick him up.

Maybe he somehow got people to fund his lifestyle, and he felt confident enough to quit his job, and maybe he and Vanessa didn't agree on things, who knows. I'm sure it's annoying that he streams during their anniversary and right after she gave birth.

There was a time when Tina bought him things back to back, it was like a marathon. Then he has his dramatic moments when he feels like he's going to faint and gets donations for drinks and food.

I didn't see his last stream, but I read a few comments, and someone said that he made them tear up at the end. I wonder if he did a dramatic scene where he got emotional about finally making it big hahaha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

hello2figaro

He supposedly wants to post different content than other streamers, which is why he doesn't stream from Disneyland anymore, but we all know the real reason. He acts like he knows all about posting good content, yet he stoops low enough to post an 11 minute Griffith Park train ride because he can't ride the Disneyland one LOL.

He currently has 68 viewers (67 now because I left) and he was looking at a bunch of baseball caps in a store.

• Haha

hello2figaro

He mentions griftbuster and tattle quite often for someone who doesn't care. Most of his tweets get no recognition except for the ones mentioning GB. He randomly brings up drama to get attention. That Sloppyblowjoe or whatever his name is, is constantly defending him. Maybe a secret account Tony made to look like he has a fan.

• Wow

summa1888

VIP Member
no idea, i just know he's terrible after what he tweeted about that power ranger guy and suicide

• Wow

Smurfette55

Was that the real griftbuster in Tony’s live stream of I’m not original and will show you everything someone else already posted and copy today? I was laughing my ass off a few people were calling him grifter in his chat 🤣😂🤣

• Haha

hello2figaro

LOL just referring back to the tweet where he was talking about content creators having goals and give aways...his description mentions a "like goal". This was only 7 days ago. Is this guy insane? He's really a teapot calling out a kettle hahaha.
Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 12.26.40 PM.png

• Haha

DUDE78

That dude Tony doesn’t look friendly, one time he was at the DCA wheel gandola rocking it back and forth. He even got in trouble

• Haha
We get it, he doesn’t use view bots. He’ll probably mention it again. I’m not sure why this is suddenly a thing for him lately haha. He was nice enough to crop out the other streamers username as if no one would recognize it anyway. View attachment 2873810
Oh please. He definitely uses stuff. Aint no way he has all these views and only 30 people in his live. Tony please take your lies somewhere else. You have fake followers on IG fake viewers on tiktok and Youtube. You beg nightly for cashapp payments and NOBODY sends you a dime. You have at most 40 viewers a night yet claim you have 10k views. Boy bye!
---
View attachment 2868005He’s too busy “out performing” other streamers. He is very vocal about news about other streamers but is silent on his own. He needs a mirror instead of a microphone.
TONY YOU ONLY HAVE 30 TO 40 PEOPLE WATCHING YOU EACH NIGHT PLEASE STOP THE BS! Tell Tina to spend the money on diapers for your boys instead of views for you.

• Haha

hello2figaro

His last stream was 3 weeks ago and it was during the return of Fantasmic. He had 2.1 views (sure, Tony) and 143 likes. Even the viewbots had enough of him.

• Haha

hello2figaro

I saw this, lol. He had to exchange his $20 burger because it was raw. Geezus. Come on Disney. You charge an arm and a leg for this slop, you can at least cook it! This was probably the highlight of his entire stream, haha.
Whoa for real? haha. I can't remember the last time I ate out. I have too many fears and anxieties about eating out and trying food, and this is the reason LOL. $20 a burger is so ridiculous!

• Haha