Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2figaro

I took a peek at his "X" account a couple of weeks ago and he was talking about how Disneyland has lost its charm. He referred to it as an "S show" in one of his replies, yet he ends up going again around the holidays. He also felt the need to brag about his $700 dollar payment for something I'm not even sure of. According to him, other Disney influencers are making his "job" easier. Again, his posts are so cryptic and random, who even knows what he's talking about LOL. His profile picture is back to the Disneyland castle. It's an S show to him, yet he still feels the need to include it in a lot of his posts. His posts mainly consist of him complaining, or subtweeting other influencers. He claims they have no substance, but neither does he.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

hello2figaro

Update: World of Disney was the only store he went to, and he saw fireworks from the Esplanade.

• Haha

hello2figaro

i find this very suspicious, he can't possibly make enough on youtube to be fulltime.
I'm not sure what he's doing, but he's constantly flexing how much money he is getting, I'm guessing from someone else. He was like "only fans? only disneyland!" and he had like a $200 or $400 dollar donation if I could remember correctly.

I know it's wrong to make assumptions of people, but my theories of Theme Park Steve ended up to be correct, so I'm sure Tony isn't too far off, but he seemed like a useless husband/dad. I doubt Vanessa was okay with him streaming at the parks so much. He claimed that she was so supportive of it, but she has 2 small children at home, and even if she does have help from her family, he's the dad.

He hasn't been as vocal about his Disney-related complaints on X anymore. It might not look good for his "career" now that he's full time haha. He knows that no one really cared much about his other content.

• Heart

summa1888

VIP Member
I looked back at his X and he said that all his "hard work creating content " led him to work with Mattel. So far no snarky subtweets or comments about disneyland, so maybe he's actually being productive
working with mattel? he's on the assembly line?

• Haha

hello2figaro

I tuned in last night for like less than 5 minutes, and he had the camera set up on a lonely table, and it was muted. Everyone in the chat was asking if he was okay. I was thinking what's going on with him now? and he replied in the chat "meeting with a fan" or something haha. Like he's famous.

• Haha

Smurfette55

Tony the choad is live right now and is barely above 250 viewers. 🤣
Pppppffffff lol what joke and he streams for hours too total FAILURE when it comes to all the vloggers and live streamers. God I’m glad this thread was created to call his bs out

• Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
Hey Tony, not only are you a grifter, but you're an adultering piece of crap like your hero Spencer.

• Haha

hello2figaro

What? He went to the fair again? I was there today, too bad I didn't see him LOL! He actually did a "like check" during the stream. Funny coming from a guy who claims that the numbers dont matter.

Oh, yeah, and streaming from a place other than Disney again. And his laugh is the absolute worst.

• Wow
  • Haha

hello2figaro

Does Tony have beef with Griftstine aka the Ivory Hustler?
Who knows with that coat tails rider. He is the type to subtweet someone but then act all nice to them if he sees them in person. I happened to watch his stream when he first met Christine. It was before the magic keys came out. At first he didn't want to walk up to her even though his viewers told him to LOL he said it was awkward to talk to someone he doesn't know. He was like "if it was Katie or Spencer it would be different". Her viewers told her to walk up to him and meet him, and she did.

When Oogie Boogie tickets went on sale last year (I think?) he was talking about how he doesn't need to ask his viewers for money for ticketed events "like some people" (we all know who does that).

He chatted a few times in her streams and gave a cheap superchat like $1.00 and was like "guys, support Christine! She's an awesome streamer!"

But as of now, I have no idea how he feels about her. He made fun of Theme Park Steve a few times and then someone on here said that he offered to buy him food one night when they were both at Disneyland. I wasn't there, so I don't really know if that actually happened but this guy doesn't really like anyone, he just uses people haha. This was around the time Steve was getting major super chats from mr "pee pee tone".

And as for Tony going to Disney not as much...he most likely got his magic key revoked from his scooter boy antics, and can only go if he buys a ticket LOL. Disneyland supposedly lost it's charm to him, but are the other parks any better? He's just bitter. He probably doesn't like that other people stream at Disneyland too. He always feels the need to remind everyone that he used to stream on Periscope back in the day.

• Wow

hello2figaro

ToBro has to remind us once again, that he has a real job and that social media is extra.
Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 3.14.18 PM.png

And just a few days before that...his real job must be amazing that he can work 110+ hours a week yet still have an open schedule to travel with the WWE. He really needs to fill in for his lack of Disney park visits due to his ban. Oh, wait...it's just extra after all. Come on, WWE, hire this Online Personality!
Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 3.14.02 PM.png

• Haha

summa1888

VIP Member
no Freshbaked livestream tonight because the baby is sick

Tony: "this is donation opportunity!"

• Haha