Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smurfette55

**Sunday Stream Highlights**

Tony recycles ♻ the content from his last stream ftom Saturday night and borrows Jennifer's scooter AGAIN! BORING 😴
Viewership dropped significantly because he basically did the same thing two nights in a row.

The beginning of the stream he starts at DCA with Jennifer's family they get on a some rides taking advantage of the rented scooter. [Ehh]

They all Park Hop to Disneyland and Jennifer's family ditches Tony & Jennifer, they find a spot and stay on Mainstreet to see the parade that everyone's already seen 1,000 times....a boring broadcast of MSEP ensues and of course, with the scooter they follow the parade making a scene with lights.

Tony and some Josh guy related to Jennifer get on Splash mountain, they don't really mesh and Tony leaves for the train [boring repeat].

Ends stream as usual with midnight train ride and stalling on Main Street for donations after park closing of course. [Grifter]

I would respect him more if he leaves the park after the midnight train ends but NOPE he stalls on Main Street waaay after park closing begging.
Overall just a boring repeat stream from Saturday. He says goodbye to Jennifer so their trip is over. Tony will be back alone or with his wife and kid on stream next time he goes live.

Reactions: 3

shadee91762

VIP Member
I always find it a bit awkward when he streams when his wife and baby are there. Like, why can't he just focus on them and enjoy time with his family? I wonder how she feels. He even streamed when he and Vanessa were there celebrating their anniversary.
Just a family of grifters teaching the baby the tricks of the trade early. He's walking around being obnoxious laughing at everything while Vanessa changes diapers, pushes the stroller, feeds the baby and attempts to put him to sleep. Things are gonna go from bad to worse when baby #2 arrives.

Did you see over $700!!! Only 2 hours and made $700 you have to be kidding me. These people that actually dumb or is Tony somehow telling Tina to donate during live maybe relaying messages to each other. Hey Tony make sure you pay Jennifer for the scooter you LEACH

Wait didn't he say

Ok so I did the math
1 tina hoyt = 1 john norris

Lol also did he say he purchased lightning lane for the stream lol
Yes 700 and then did 2 rides and went to a hotel to take a break.

I saw that stream last time when he was riding around on the scooter, and it really annoyed me LOL. He said he wanted to show what it's like for those who are handicapped, and I'm like sure. You think it's fun, and your "content" sucks, so you need something different. I had no idea that Jennifer rented it for fun, but I thought it was weird how she let him use it while she walked beside him without a problem, but I didn't want to judge. Makes sense now :rolleyes: .

I always thought Tony kind of looked like Fagin from Oliver and Company, and now after hearing that the scooter goon strikes again...that makes sense too now
View attachment 1518006
Yup for fun which is why they take turns riding it.

24 hour stream? Is he trying to be Spokesmayne 2.0? 😂 (Note to Tony: That is NOT a good thing.)
The last one he did he slept for 7 hours and then went to Disneyland. Complete waste.

I honestly get tired of his complaining. I remember when he use to do all day lives and now after an hour he is complaining about everything. I don't like how he uses Tina. Its frustrating that he doesn't cut her off and say no Tina you have done enough I can buy my own food and snacks. It's even more frustrating that he sat on live today saying Oooh Tina super chatted again what are you going to do now Anthony its your move.. They gave enough. You should be thankful that you made more than 20 bucks. Then to keep pushing the issue that they should be using stream labs for donations because it goes to his PayPal was very unappreciative.

Last edited:
  • Angry

summa1888

VIP Member
i mean remember he was making $20 an hour in los angeles. that's plenty good enough for a reasonable size box.

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
Wtf does he need a scooter for? If he's injured or just too lazy to walk around then stay home and take care of your family for crying out loud. He's in for a rude awakening when baby #2 drops and he's unable to play at DL till 12am every weekend.

• Angry

hello2figaro

Some more ToBro foolery for your entertainment:

ToBro beats a dead horse, still talking about the time other streamers made fun of the suicide incident, yet people who bring up his DAS incident are trolls who have no life. He also purposely corrected the article title by calling them "unpopular". He knows what it's like to be unpopular. Oh, and he wants to remind us all to spread kindness.
Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 1.24.19 PM.png

Not sure who ToBro is beefing with now, or maybe he's making up drama once again. He doesn't have the balls to name them. Oh yeah, once again....spread kindness.
Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 1.25.35 PM.png

ToBro wanted to ride Mission Breakout and eat a churro but can't go to the parks because there weren't any reservations. This is code or "aww man, I'm still banned?!" Hey, ToBro, I think El Pollo Loco has churros. They're dried up like your YouTube popularity. And if you are craving the feeling of drastic drops like in Mission Breakout, look at your YT view counts.
Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 1.26.12 PM.png

• Haha

hello2figaro

"the best thing is, if I don't want to stream, I don't have to" Yeah we wish you wouldn't. You're just polluting the parks like the other gimbalers. Really, it's like here a streamer, there a streamer, everywhere a streamer streamer!

Tony should try turning off super chats since he doesn't need them

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
LOL Wow I'm crying with laughter. it's one of those things that get funnier the more you look at it! I can just imagine that thing running through the parks and riding the DL railroad late at night like he always does
That's so stupid of him to loiter around the train station to ride the last train. You can't see 75% of the ride because it's dark anyways and he had the nerve to say once that his last train tradition had inspired other livestreamers to do the same. I've yet to see one. He's so delusional.

That picture looks like Tony's face, with Mando's head shape and KT's eyebrows

• Haha

hello2figaro

I think he most definitely got the boot from Disney, since he still hasn't done a single livestream from a Disney park since September 10th. Also seems like he's transitioning from being a Disney grifter to being a Hat/lid grifter since all he posts nowadays are sports cap stories on his Instagram.
Supposedly, he wants to take a different direction with his channel. He claims that there is too much drama within the Disney vlogger/streamer community and that he doesn't want to be part of it. He's doing it for his "mental health". Yet he continues to tweet about Disney vlogger/streamers on his Twitter, so he's still pretty much involving himself. He has no problem calling out other problematic channels, but when people call him out, he plays victim. It's a coinkydink that he decides to take a different direction with his channel around the time his alter ego Scooter Boy got backlash.

He either got the boot from Disney, or he's trying to disappear from the scene a bit until he feels as if people have forgotten about his fiasco.

Don’t even know why Tony bothers with irrelevant channels anyways lol who is even Kidult? I just checked them out and don’t worry NOBODY is missing anything. Let’s just say ANY other live stream from Disney is better than Kidult.

Anyways back to Tony

He rented a electric scooter 🛵 to ride his lazy ass around the parks last night. Didn’t get on any rides that I remember and Tina Hoyt executive producer buys him and his friends dinner lol
HE didn't rent it that Jennifer lady did. She rents it every time she goes to the parks with her family and she lets him ride it. She even uses DAS to get them on rides but she doesnt ride. She says she likes to ride the scooter for fun. Last night she was walking next to him while he rode the scooter.

He got over 700 dollars in super chats today in a super chat war between Tina and some other guy and the whole time he kept reminding them to use stream labs so it goes to his PayPal instead because YouTube takes 30%. He should just be thankful for whatever he got.

• Angry

hello2figaro

What? He's using the DAS pass too?
He seriously ticks me off. He had the audacity to publicly call out Josh from ResortTV for accepting money (in person) from a cancer survivor as if he is full of virtue. He said it hits close because he works at a cancer hospital. Aww deeeeep! :rolleyes: Does he have any idea who is giving HIM money? They could be cancer survivors as well but just didn't say anything, but ohhhh that 30%!

Then he has the nerve to ride in a scooter and he did it more than once. If another streamer did that, he'd probably call them out too.

If he gets in trouble, he can't blame "the clowns at tattle tales". He's the idiot who decided to expose himself on stream. Reporting him now.

cardfrek

VIP Member
JFC Tony the choad came up on my homepage on YT so i was curious and tuned in, just as some idiot donated $500 to him for some upcoming 24 hr stream he has planned.

• Wow
  • Sick

hello2figaro

What happened to his pass?
We're all assuming that he got it revoked after abusing the DAS system on stream. He was defending himself saying that he was riding with his friend's son who is special needs, which is okay, but he was borrowing his friend's rental scooter and using it to go on the ride, and he called it VIP.

After that whole incident, he hasn't streamed at Disney regularly. At first he claimed that he was avoiding drama. Then a few weeks later he tweets that he has "the itch to stream" but ever since then, he's only been streaming at either Universal or Knotts. He did attend Throwback Nite at Disneyland, but it was because it was a ticketed event LOL.

• Haha

hello2figaro

7FCFECEC-324F-4447-99F8-FBC2930C046F.jpeg

Once again, ToBro the self proclaimed "online personality" and influencer is doing anything but influencing and having a personality.

• Haha