Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smurfette55

because we are all jealous of him :ROFLMAO: . we're not the ones who depend on likes and donations. I mean, I'm sure it's cool going to Disneyland so often, but he is constantly paying attention to his subscriber count. I can't imagine how pathetic that must be
I was having fun and enjoying when he was struggling so hard to get to 20k subscribers begging viewers to subscribe meanwhile Theme Park Steve I mean Super Chat Steve, blew up and left him in the dust and is now the live stream king of Disneyland Tony is old news. Stupid Tina Hoyt without her he’s done

Reactions: 4

hello2figaro

Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 4.08.35 PM.png

This is coming from one of the most toxic Disneyland streamers out there, and he liked his own comment because no one else will. He also felt the need to pin it, as if he'd get pages of comments.

The name's Bong. James Bong.

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Been super busy and havent been able to check out this tread. Just some info on Tony, he has cheated on his wife numerous times in the past. When he stays close to the parks in a hotel his wife demands he live streams himself sleeping so she can keep an eye on him and to make sure he isnt cheating again with the lady that was once a MOD of his channel.

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
Who is Jennifer? A friend, family member, fan, stranger? It just seems odd to me that a married man with a child and another on the way is twirling around on the weekends at DL riding another woman's scooter while his pregnant wife (due in September) is home with a baby and dog.

hello2figaro

These are adults with personal lives who do whatever they please, and have the right to do so, it's just dumb to post things on your "influencer" account especially if it's linked to Disneyland. Tony has stated a few times in his lives that "we are a family-friendly, positive-vibes only stream". His Twitter contains posts of him ranting and post tweeting different people rather than promoting the parks or any "positive vibes". I feel like a number of his viewers are clueless adults anyway.

My daughter is too young to be on social media, but we started watching livestreams back in 2021 because she liked feeling like she was there, but this was before streamers got out of hand, which they did real quick LOL. Now I don't really let her watch any of them. Tony scared her, so she never cared for him to begin with hahha. But I've seen other "influencers" *cough theme park steve cough* post stories on IG about things that have nothing to do with their channel. He was dating some girl who loves to show her booty across the screen, and he posted a story of her riding a mechanical bull while her booty was right in front of the screen. He posted this on his Theme Park Steve account. Can't these people make a separate account? Or is Disney their only identity? LOL!

Tony thrives on drama because he knows no one cares about him otherwise. He probably wants to find a way to get people talking about him and to drive people to his channel, since he brags about not buying any subs. I saw his stream for 15 mins last night, and I can't count how many times I saw streamlabs promoting his cashapp or paypal. He also kept mentioning his like goal. These streams no longer feel like a nice time at the park, but just a competition and narcissism. While the streamer cant help that the viewer is the one who donates, if you do things like fundraising for ticketed events/tipping menus (like Attractions live) or do anything where viewers pay for anything in order to "bring the magic" then it's actually losing the magic. It's not about bringing the magic to others, it's about funding the streamers privileged lifestyle. These streamers and their viewers claim that commentators like us are jealous, but there is nothing to be jealous about having to beg for people to buy you things and then complaining about getting "burnt out". Not everyone who opposes is necessarily jealous. People need a reality check, especially streamers.

hello2figaro

I didn't see her whole stream, just caught parts of the end, but she was mentioning that people like us hide behind user names and post here instead of going to that person's channel and saying things. So she would rather us go in the chat and ruin the experience for other viewers? haha.

If any streamer (or anyone) sees what is posted here, they were the ones who went out of their way to read it. People are going to talk regardless. I just think it's weird to think that it would be better if we went on youtube and did that, especially if she is not really in favor of what is said here.

(Most) of the things I post here are based on screen shots that Tony tweeted himself, or something he's said in his stream. He tattle tales on himself.

• Heart

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Lol I'm surprised he hasn't taken it down and act like it didn't happen 🤣 on Twitter he's saying that he appreciates the promotion. Like how low do you need to stoop? He's so pathetic, that he needs that type of attention to feel relevant.

Obnoxious man child who says his wife supports him in what he does. She probably has her hands full with him too based on how adolescent he acts on stream.
I think if he deletes the livestream he forfeits the super chats?