Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
99% of the time the kids are picking their nose in her pictures. More like 99% she’s trying to show off them b♾️s yuk!! Come on Beatrice your reaching out to women trying to motivate them and be body confidant, we don’t want to see yours all or at all we aren’t lesbians!! Yes we get it you’re had them done now give it a rest. Beatrice why don’t post on here what you really think to these tattle posts. Speak the truth how you really feel!! Instead of just reading them??

Reactions: 3

Amanda90

Oh my god the lip smacking. I can’t even watch a video of her “speaking” without wanting to smack my phone against my forehead until I pass out!!

bettybutler

Chatty Member
Her business page states she lost weight 9 stone with a calorie controlled diet eerrrmmm didn’t she do slimming world I’m sure that’s where I first found her 🙄

Stories from today on Instagram about negative comments struggling to find these on Instagram which only proves she reads this. Just because people are calling her out now she doesn't like it. If she didn't lie or talk shit in the first place we wouldn't be writing these comments

FauxShow

"Rich, Rich! Film me sat on this dusty old bollard staring out to sea. I'll put some of that Instagram music over the top. They'll love it. I'm such an influencer, aren't I babe."

• Haha
Did she really lose 9 stone, I know people carry weight differently & you can definitely tell she has lost weight but 9 stone?
Her before pictures she is pregnant in some of them, where she’s in that coat holding one of them kids ! So they’re not even honest before and after! Agreed though 9 stone is a big claim

elloelloello

VIP Member
How boring to go on holiday and eat boiled eggs and chicken salad for 2 weeks get a beer and burger down your neck hun
I’m going on holiday next week and I’ve been dieting and working out for months, cut out alcohol (so hard for me!!) eating well and feeling amazing, but you best believe the minute I step foot in the airport it’s eat whatever the hell I want all week and if I fancy some wine I’m going to bloody drink it!
I couldn’t restrict myself on holiday, I’d have a shit time!

• Heart

Slipslapslop

That video of her putting that foundation on, it keeps coming up on my suggested and she sounds like such a drip 😂😂😂 it’s hilarious!! Her face and her voice! What is wrong with her 😂

Reactions: 2

FauxShow

I saw her on the school run recently. She looks so cheap...Top to toe Primark/Shein. Poor woman.
---
Saying that, I'm not sure what's worse...the top to toe Primark/Shein or the knock-off-Nigel fake Prada/Dior etc. Does she really not realise how cheap and chavvy she looks?
Surely she's not THAT delusional to think that people look at a rather odd looking woman, with very cheap looking blonde hair, deriving from one of the poorest parts of Worksop, and believe she's wearing actual designer clothes. Darling, Dior do not do crop tops, and if they did, they aren't selling them to the likes of you 😘

anotheronebitesthedust.1

Surely she should be reported for false advertising of a business
The thousands of pounds online coaches have to spend to do the courses and modules and exams and she sets up a WhatsApp group and charges money 😂😂😂

I see she’s recycling old photos for her Instagram stories now. moment of truth 1990 the images you posted on her last Saturday is exactly what she’s posted tonight on Instagram. She’s making it out like she’s always out living her best life

What the actual F*** is that fake prada jacket and belt combo. She looks so cheap and fake. Does she think it looks good??? Jesus Christ. Surely a friend would tell her it looks terrible.

emal1077

The actual lack of effort put into her group is a joke. You weigh yourself once a week and send her a pic of the scales and I think she sends back a generic message saying “ Well done babes” and that’s it!!!! All the food she prepares and posts is lazy, crap frozen chicken with a cheese slice thrown on top 🤣 I mean really lol. Or how about frying your ham 🙈 and putting it on a bagel thin?????! Genius lol. I really think she has a very high opinion of herself!

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

Tagging an insta company which sells nasal tanners and injections which aren’t even licensed for sale in the uk then has the audacity to harp on about her nutritionist qualifications, such a self obsessed vein twat especially for someone so ugly!! Also your boobs like pecs hun in your bikinis- you’re really not all that