Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Requested thread to discuss Beatrice!
Why is she so passive aggressive!? Every day there’s a new gripe with someone or something. None of the messages she shares are even that bad, for someone trying to sell a product/ service to people she doesn’t come across very people friendly to me. What did she do as a job before?
I work with her husband and he is not allowed to speak to a female yet he made us aware of her having an affair that she thinks no one knows about yet the world does and she doesn’t know it…

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Listen she’s proud of her body I absolutely get that why shouldn’t she be but fucking hell I think I’ve seen more of her boobs the last few months than I have my own.

0 pics of her and Richard this holiday so I guess they have split, nice they went on this holiday for the boys but sounds like he’s been off getting his teeth done anyway and the rest of his time is spent taking pics of her.

Reactions: 10

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Surely if your entire boss babe “business” (and I use that term loosely) was based around having WhatsApp groups you would learn how to spell WhatsApp? Feckin Watts app, give me strength 🤣 The correct spelling is literally on the app??? 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s not realy selling it to folk, screams half arsed and unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s ways of showing off your body without needing to wear a bikini to dinner. She looks so tacky. She’s clearly never heard of the saying ‘less is more’

Jenlouise85

How boring to go on holiday and eat boiled eggs and chicken salad for 2 weeks get a beer and burger down your neck hun

• Haha
There is absolutely no end to her talent, she becomes qualified quicker than anyone else I no. She's an overnight sensation 😂😂

I've watched the gym videos she has put on previous and she's gonna cause herself and someone else an injury!!

Also don't you need to work in a gym or in that industry to pass any of the personal training levels and gain experience. Another one of those 2 week courses she's done
2 week nutrition course
2 week PT course ‘pending’
Scam weight loss programme
Fake before pictures
Texting herself and sharing
New NHS job that she was headhunted for
Claimed on a post she hadn’t had weigh loss surgery but has had lipo
Cheated on her husband despite posting constantly how much she loved him
Tags herself in hotels she’s not staying in
Doesn’t strap her kids in the car whilst driving

Does that sum up the thread! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the posts where people say she’s beautiful inside and out. They have no idea who she truly is and again it’s the fake Instagram lifestyle she acts out. What she did to Rich cheating on him was awful. As much as he is a knob at work the man was and still is down and out after what she did. She’s a dictator and I’d go as far as to say she controls him and everything he does!! What she says goes!! His words not mine, ask anyone at work he still talks about it all the time (Greencore Worksop)

To me it’s mental abuse is this really a great woman inside and out?? I’d say not!! Just look what she did after the affair she got him fake teeth to improve him for her sake as she was embarrassed of him. He lost loads of weight and looks ill now from it all because she said so. The man needs to get out before it’s too late. Bea is poison not a inspiration.

Reactions: 6

FauxShow

She keeps tagging in at Land of Legends...she's not at Land of Legends, she's at a cheap nearby hotel probably included in the price of Richards teeth package 😂😂 Anyone can go for a walk round the LoL hotel resort, but she's definitely not staying there. I've stayed a few times and those are absolutely not the rooms, sunbeds, pools, slides etc.

What a balloon 😂😂😂

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
She is an absolute scammer.
I joined one of her ‘personal programmes’ earlier this year.
it basically consisted of
Walk 10k steps. Drink 2l of water. Work out twice. Eat 1400 calories.
Proper mind blowing , insightful stuff.
Waste of money !

• Haha

Jimanji

Yea she lost the weight which is great, but her insta only started from when she had already lost the weight, there’s no pics of her slowly losing and showing results, it’s all straight from when she had lost it! And using pregnancy pics is just ridiculous, we all look huge pregnant!! She posted a pic on her insta once a throwback of her and rich saying she had just found out she was pregnant, she was so slim in the picture, I dm’d her and said I couldent believe how slim she looked, she said that was years ago and she actually lost that baby and told me to fluff off 😂 I don’t think she was ever really that big until she was pregnant then just used it as a money making scam

• Wow

Jimanji

She really really thinks she’s absolutely stunning doesent she. Selfie after selfie, full body and close ups. Yes she lost the weight, that’s what her page is mean to be about, but she is not pretty in the slightest, big boggy eyes, a huge nose and fake bloated bumpy lips, she has such a high opinion of herself!! I’m all for being confident but have a bit of modesty girl

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Do people with young kids actually strut about at night on holiday like that wearing heels, bikini tops and mini skirts? My kids are 9 and 5 now but i’m still always thinking about wearing what’s practical if i need to run over to one of them, lean over, lift the younger one etc!

Agreed. She’s slim but that’s all she has going for her. She’s not pretty, she can’t string a sentence together, her dress sense is terrible, her hair skin etc is awful and even her body shape is fake from surgery. Sure thing she did really well losing weight. No doubt she did well. However her before pics and weight are while pregnant we all know that so her transformation is even fake.

Slipslapslop

My god she makes me cringe!!! Those pics of her being a ‘catfish’.. Girl your an absolute dog 🤢

Showing her shopping haul of 2 pairs of them horrific Ugg slippers!! She’s made all that money off all us mugs that signed up for her joke of a ‘programme’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

lavenderfield88

I will never understand why people go aboard for surgery. Not only do they have different laws, imagine flying back 2 days after you’ve had some shit put under your skin, stitched back up and then having to sit on a cramped plane!

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Wonder what she has reported to the police. BABES I’m not sure they have time to investigate people saying your tits look shit and your clothes are fucking tacky.

Obviously if there is anything serious or personal she should report it (and I hope there isn’t) but sadly these people who put themselves and their kids out there have to be able to accept some level of criticism. Don’t read it if you don’t want to see it HUN

• Haha

anotheronebitesthedust.1

Her old sun article on her highlights says she’s a trainee teacher . Pretty surprised for someone who can’t articulate herself well and has a lot of grammatical errors

Jimanji

Does she think she looks good in all them pictures she posts? She is rough as a dog!!! Yes she might look good because she’s “slim” but I personally think her figure is horrible!!! All fake and don’t get me started on her lips!!! And god if my kids looked like hers I wouldn’t dream of posting them all over the internet!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

Jimanji

Do people with young kids actually strut about at night on holiday like that wearing heels, bikini tops and mini skirts? My kids are 9 and 5 now but i’m still always thinking about wearing what’s practical if i need to run over to one of them, lean over, lift the younger one etc!
I do get dressed up but never wear anything mini because I know il be bending down constantly with the kids and never really wear heels! I’m surprised the restaurants ect let her in like that in the evening, she’s practically in swimwear, and it’s a horrible outfit.