Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I followed her for inspiration but honestly she isn't inspirational or aspirational. She just acts like she's better than everyone else

Reactions: 5

lavenderfield88

How much is her plan?

im just laughing at the fact she has her own photo on her laptop screensaver

Watts app 😂😂😂😂

certificate’s oh stop it 😂😂😂

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

To be honest I’d rather look at pictures of her back at least we don’t have to look at her bog eyed, baboon arse lipped face…….. and as for that disgusting bellybutton 😆 it looks like what you’d find on a cheap dolly 🤢
She’s pathetic, tagging herself in land of legends like she’s staying there when in reality she’s in some bog standard chav hotel down the road! Sums her up beautifully, fake and classless.
I really like her………

• Haha

emal1077

Boiled eggs and scrambled eggs for breakfast, she’s gone wild and added a slice of tomato!!! How fucking boring and her usual bland yellow diet.

Reactions: 4
Watched her videos from yesterday she's either an unfit mother or just lying again. Shopping in a supermarket and kids walking behind her she turns around and sees them eating a French stick each why would anyone have 2 young toddlers walking behind you? And I'm assuming if the kids did actually do that she would have taken pictures of them and called them either ferrel or kray twins.

Holiday coming up everyone so get ready for the daily tits and arse tattoo pictures 🥱🥱🥱 and let's not forget the walking behind videos which I'm still confused about the meaning of them

Slipslapslop

Having her boobs done could she be anymore predicable!! All made from the money from all the mugs she’s ripping off with “ B.W.P “ and FM!! And she’s going to Lithuania for it?!! Is she mad 😂

emal1077

Well……finally a thread on B 🤣.
I initially quite liked this woman and was so inspired by her weight loss that I joined her shitty group!!! Don’t waste your money as you get nothing in return bar being added to a WhatsApp group! No real support from B. The diet is unhealthy and the calories are low!!! Once I realised that she was a scammer she’s started to grate on me more and more, her voice, smacking the lips, her accent, the cheap shit she is advertising all the time, her ‘hauls’, she looks like a cheap Barbie doll 🤣🤣. Seriously though, I don’t think she looks good!! Now all she seems to be advertising perfume!!!!

She has to be reading the comment on here.

There's no more videos attacking people and accusations against people, she has started to show her walking time.

Not much about weightloss anymore its more about selling products. Aswell as ripping people off with the weightloss she's also doing it with the products

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
No doubt now she will post about him later that's what she does. She reads people comments on here and then posts about them. For instance I mentioned about the aldi potatoes and that same day she posts a picture of them as she received hundreds of messages from people asking about them and then one person mentioned about how Beatrice never says the figure she has is due to the surgery she has then low and behold she put a post out with 3 pictures one before she started dieting, one before surgery and one after surgery. She is just full of shit
It’ll be a ‘mom and dad’ mirror selfie with the two googly eyed mingers!!

• Haha
I’m so glad there is a thread for her now!! I joined her plan back in “phase 2” and could not believe the bullshit she sends over when you join!! And honestly who has time to spend almost 3 hours everyday walking?? Please give me more info on this affair, I’m so shocked as she also does on about how perfect Richard is.
She goes on and on slapping her chops with an accent I don't know and makes it look how perfect she is, her shopping hauls and pictures of her shopping bags all paid for by people on her weight loss programme which anyone can get off Google. She can spend as many hours as she likes walking as she doesn't even have a job.
Shes showed pictures of the presents she got her husband must be guilt from the affair she had 🤣🤣

Did everyone know her course is accredited. Not just a quick online course. Through a university you know. Fully accredited 😆. How many times can someone say accredited in one story. So yeah…. 🙄

• Haha

Jimanji

Oh my actual god, that photo she has posted in the pink bikini and “that wild natural hair” 😂😂 hunny there is nothing natural about that hair, it looks like someone’s stuck a load of straw on her head 😂 bleached dry and awful

• Haha
A super powerful woman again that knows all about healthy eating, gym work outs etc HaHa. But you fail to have your child in a car seat AGAIN!! You say you will protect your boys yet your the one putting their life’s in danger you really are something!!! Mum of the year doesn’t go to you, you reckless selfish self-centred scummy wanna be kim-k mum!!

Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s knocking a Turkish guy off whilst enjoying her 1 hour at the gym!! Why go on holiday and not go to the gym it should say I can’t stand being around my pathetic cuckolding husband and will do anything to be away from him and my kids!!

I know my husband wouldn’t put up with me asking for pics 24/7. He’s the absolute laughing stock at greencore. She really thinks she’s the queen of Worksop!!

Has anyone ever talked to her bestie Nichola Ball?? I’m sure she will get a rude awakening one day when she’s finds her riding her fella if she has one?? Or just thrown to the curb when some other woman comes by with more glam!!

• Haha