Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There is always something negative in her daily life she looks and sounds the type of person to blame her partner for her having an affair. He's at home with the kids and she's with someone else the shame of her and then putting on her stories how she has gone all out for his birthday to spoil him 🤣🤣 only thing she needs is her bags packing!!! Really not one to judge others but to condemn others each and every day on her stories whether this being a delivery guy doing his job or shop workers

Reactions: 3
Tagging an insta company which sells nasal tanners and injections which aren’t even licensed for sale in the uk then has the audacity to harp on about her nutritionist qualifications, such a self obsessed vein twat especially for someone so ugly!! Also your boobs like pecs hun in your bikinis- you’re really not all that
AND tagging the fake Dior sandals in the knock off fake shop on insta!! Is that the same shop you bought your prada hat hun??

Slipslapslop

I’m so glad there is a thread for her now!! I joined her plan back in “phase 2” and could not believe the bullshit she sends over when you join!! And honestly who has time to spend almost 3 hours everyday walking?? Please give me more info on this affair, I’m so shocked as she also does on about how perfect Richard is.

I’m shocked how little comments there are on this thread but maybe that represents the very few real followers or audience she has. Despite making out she has hundred’s of clients and ‘so many’ asking about her outfits. The comments on posts are so small and the comments here very few. And given how annoying she is plus all the lies and fake posts and copied stories of her engagement was real we’d be on thread #400+ now.

• Haha

harry234

I really hope people see that this girl is charging people money to give advice on loosing weight when she literally said herself she ate 1200 calories , that is starvation, please please be careful what people are selling on social media .when these people stop loosing weight which they will on 1200 calories what is she going to tell them to do ??? do more steps eat less ?? she is selling a scam .. eat very little on 1200-1400 calories do a heap load of steps and exercise , your weight will drop but it will stop and then what are you going to do ??? Your metabolism will be shot ,don't listen to this woman

Attachments

Last edited:
Did everyone know her course is accredited. Not just a quick online course. Through a university you know. Fully accredited 😆. How many times can someone say accredited in one story. So yeah…. 🙄
🤣🤣🤣 I think she is trying to convince herself she is fully accredited. Once again someone mentioned about her doing a 30 minute online course so she did a bullshit talk and talk about how it's a fully accredited course she took and now the NHS need super Beas help and they checked that she is fully accredited so offered her a job which is declined. Oh my god I'm starting to sound like her 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha

Slipslapslop

It’s awful how she’s disgusing those ads from h and m!! Putting #ad #aff in white against a white background, I’ve reported her. Also run don’t walk, wtf? She is so cringey!!

There is no way she is a nutritionist! I’m sure she said something before about having done quite a few degrees or something like that but I find it so hard to believe with the way she comes across……my 4 year old has better spelling and grammar!

Her form is also not overly great 😅
I thought this too! Now I’m no fitness expert at all but her form is awful. She’s going to have a back injury in no time if she carries on like that!
---
I thought this too! Now I’m no fitness expert at all but her form is awful. She’s going to have a back injury in no time if she carries on like that!
Saying that. She’s probably done a 30 minute online course and now considers herself a personal trainer alongside being a ‘nutritionist’ so knows exactly what she’s doing 🙄

• Haha