Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FauxShow

I wonder if they're moved up a level in the "Chav Ratings" by pretending they've split up so she can claim benefits...She defo seems the type.
Wonder if it's worth a cheeky word with the HMRC website 🫠

When are people going to realise that all her stores on Instagram today are her saying download this to track your food track your walks etc. I noticed a few months ago and left but people are doing her program without her help, she’s just taking a money off people pretending to care. Babes you can do this alone without her help. She’s posting toast as a weight lose and McDonald’s who’s that helping seeing the Golden Arches on her gram all the time!!!
I absolutely agree with you I am still confused by it all and still wondering how she is still getting clients when it's common sense watch your calorie intake and exercise in order to lose weight. Shes just a con artist!!!

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
She cannot tell the truth on a daily basis so we all know she won't be declaring all her income to the tax man 🥲🥲

Nobody has seen the proper Beatrice she lives a fake life makes out she never went to the gym before and as always been fat but I'm sure there was slim pictures of her before she met Richard. She makes out she's a family person but all she posts is herself and her 2 kids sometimes when it suits her
Yes she was slim before she met Richard, she’s had quite a few longish relationships. There are photos I have too but won’t post because real life-ing.

I’m all for confidence and self love but it is very obvious she is not a hands on parent, one bend down and those 🍉 will be out.

It's still astonishing she is still getting people signing upto her program. Unless that's why she is doing the FM products now and she has all the people following her to advertise these products. Going from one lie to another; yes she lost the weight but she went on a starvation diet to do this you cannot possibly survive on so little calories its not healthy. That's probably why she's wanting all the plastic surgery now because of the saggy bits!!!

What is with that long white coat and fake prada hat🤐🤐🤐 she looks like a rite knob!!!

I see she’s been reading here again. She’s actually chopping off that awful hair. After HUNDREDS of people telling to to have the chop. Not because they all think it’ll suit you hun but how awful it is currently.
All these hundreds of people messaging her but she can only get a few comments on her posts 🤣🤣
Sick of seeing her gym stories same shit different day and who goes to the gym with make up and hair done 🤔🤔 Is there someone in the gym she's trying to impress with her extra tight fitted clothing
She says she a online weightloss coach but all you see everyday is pictures of her in her gym clothes, morning set of clothes as she's saying morning to all her huns and food wise her breakfast and tea not very advertising for a online weightloss coach

theeyeroller

VIP Member
So Beatrice had an affair, Richard found out and went and told his work colleagues but she doesn't know he's done that. She doesn't allow him to speak to any women at work. Their relationship is doomed their both fake
Wow! Who did she have an affair with? How the hell do you manage to have an affair when you have two young kids? Or was it before kids? Cheek of her not allowing him to speak to women 🙄

emal1077

Nothing about macro. I only lost 5lb because I’m rubbish but no adjustment. I was only on 1400 calories anyway. Also didn’t take into account your lifestyle and how active you are.