Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jenlouise85

Wish she'd get bigger gym tops you can literally see the top of her nipple in them. Also that travel outfit.... wtf get a hoodie on girl not a clubbing top

• Haha
Reactions: 4

anotheronebitesthedust.1

🤣🤣🤣 I think she is trying to convince herself she is fully accredited. Once again someone mentioned about her doing a 30 minute online course so she did a bullshit talk and talk about how it's a fully accredited course she took and now the NHS need super Beas help and they checked that she is fully accredited so offered her a job which is declined. Oh my god I'm starting to sound like her 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Awww piss off , I did 3 years degree in nursing and then a masters in dietetics - no way she’s accredited in nutrition

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
So true, a nice fitted dress or something, what she wears is actually awful she wants everything constantly on show!! I always either think boobs out or legs out never completely both 😂
She has always been the same 😶 flaunting everything, even pre children. However she does really scream tacky!

Another video of her back seriously don't understand it maybe I'm missing something? I wonder if Richard is telling her she looks nice in her night time outfits unless she doesn't care about his opinion and just does and wears what Beatrice wants. We all know by looking at what she's wearing and the the shoes she has on she won't be doing much with the kids and walking to the bar for drinks. I used to feel sorry for Richard but now think he's just as bad as her, taking pictures whilst she's sat in pool looking away and videoing her whilst she's walking with the kid how much of a twat does he look, does he actually believe she's some type of celebrity or something. Wonder if this is why he's come off Instagram

Beatrice Blower strikes again!!! Putting up her prices as she didn't fully understand the payments of a working person 🤣🤣 we all have NI and tax to pay hun your not the only one

Maybe just maybe she's had a look in her diary and realised she hasn't got a holiday booked for September

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jimanji

Woaaah Bea is fuming 😂😂😂 she is 100% reading here! Hey hun! Go smash the gym then take some more selfies please 🙏🙏 especially the super close ones because you are just so gorgeous!! And you look like a wish version of barbie in that pink bikini and your bleached dry head of straw! Fucking skank.

• Haha

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
I know and it’s not like she can’t afford to have it done in the UK, and how she said “ oh if anything goes wrong and I need treatment I will be treated by the NHS because they have to help me!!! Like it’s not underfunded and overstretched enough to have to be helping people like her with her dodgy boob job! God I hate that women 😂
So entitled. You can just imagine her in A&E screaming that the NHS has an obligation to sort out her dodgy boob job if anything did go wrong (obviously hope It doesn’t)

Here she goes again putting out a massive essay letting us know she has received abuse from people because of her Christmas reel; what does she expect. She is one of the most self centered people out there, 3 kids taking them to New York it's not a place for her 2 boys they won't get any enjoyment out of it its just for her to say she's going there along with her other planned holidays. She shows us pictures of her kids but it's not the kids she's wanting to show off, it's the flannel bags, it's the boxes of shoes it's the amount of presents they have got her kids. There is always another motive with the crap she posts

Strikeapose18

The pair of them must be so present with their kids on holiday.
mums in the gym and has her phone glued to her hand taking and uploading 20 photos of herself a day…whilst dads down the dentist getting his turkey teef.

• Haha

FauxShow

Let's pray for the kids sakes that she's not picking them up in those gym sets with her tits hanging out...Although I guess we already knos the answer to that.
She's so trashy, she gives me the ick.

• Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Although she’s flashing us her cleavage in her pictures, all I can see is her massive eyes and nose!!
I wear glasses and contacts myself so I know no one can help their vision but if I were her and had the money to burn I would be fixing my eye sight with laser surgery or getting better glasses that don’t make me look like a Bo Selecta character instead of spending thousands on a tummy tuck and breast augmentation that no one else really sees!

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

This women is such a fraud!! She should be ashamed of herself but she’s so bloody self obsessed she clearly doesn’t give a shit! All the gym gear selfies, drinking protein shakes etc claiming she’s a size 6/8 and the hashtags about hard work, weightloss etc. no mention of the fact she looked nothing like that a few months ago despite having lost loads of weight and how she looks has now nothing to do with her hitting the gym and everything to do with her going under the surgeons knife for a mummy makeover. She’s vile!

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I’m going on holiday next week and I’ve been dieting and working out for months, cut out alcohol (so hard for me!!) eating well and feeling amazing, but you best believe the minute I step foot in the airport it’s eat whatever the hell I want all week and if I fancy some wine I’m going to bloody drink it!
I couldn’t restrict myself on holiday, I’d have a shit time!
I was all inclusive last week, ate what I wanted but didn’t pig out & drank lager & cocktails, had the best time & only put 0.5lbs on. Her meals looked miserable 😖

• Heart

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Can’t wait for the school to tell her not to send lace up trainers in for PE and that she’s wasted her time trying to show off with the New Balance as all they need is a pair of pumps!