Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
It's probably unfair to judge by appearances but that friend he was photographed with while on the way to Vegas looks skeezy as f****. Wouldn't be surprised if there's another incident involving Bam while in Vegas and he'll be back in rehab (if he's lucky, if he can find somewhere to take him).
Well. It wasn’t going to be someone of sound mind to agree to take him out of rehab to go to vegas. I haven’t seen the pics, but I can imagine. Poor guy. He isn’t doing well at all and isn’t helping himself

Reactions: 2

Sunraged

Bam Margera lacing his dad's camper van with fireworks was a thing of beauty. I can't think of much that bettered that.

klakstrom

I loved Jackass.
Too many childhood head injuries. There’s a reason his parents nicknamed him Bam.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Oh dear this is not going to end well is it? I feel so sorry for his poor son who will one day be able to read about the downfall of his dad (unless he drastically makes an about turn).

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
He busted out of rehab and is headed to Vegas for the weekend. I am surprised we haven’t heard more yet.

• Wow

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
  • Sad

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I get the impression Nikki is picked up and down when he feels like it. She obviously cares about him but I sense he’s the kind of person who won’t allow help because there’s ‘fun’ to be had due to like you say, the younger enablers around him making him feel relevant again. I feel so sorry for his son as bam had so much potential and he’s on such an obvious decline.

I guess it’s easy for us to watch as outsiders and say why hasn’t he got help?! But from experience with family with mental problems it’s not so easy and if he’s not willing the help he won’t be receptive of it.
I agree I definitely do sympathise for Nikki, and you’re right I guess he does decline and she’s just trying to hold the fort for their son. Poor kid.I hope that he gets well soon though it’s so sad to watch

Reactions: 1

under the ivy

VIP Member
I can’t believe how different he looks! I was quite into skateboarding/Tony Hawk and other skateboarders when I was a teenager in my emo phase. Wow.

tdf

It's probably unfair to judge by appearances but that friend he was photographed with while on the way to Vegas looks skeezy as f****. Wouldn't be surprised if there's another incident involving Bam while in Vegas and he'll be back in rehab (if he's lucky, if he can find somewhere to take him).

MaltyBay

I was mega into CKY / HIM and bam when I was a teenager.
HIM are a bloody brilliant band in their own right - the fans aren’t obsessive - drawing heartagrams is no different to metal fans drawing pentagrams but I digress.

Ville Valo actually found Bam very odd - if you watch any interviews post the era where bam stuck his nose in, Valo is very dismissive of him.
You can tell post the situation he understands Bam has issues and he doesn’t talk about that - at the time he heavily helped them try to break the US which I don’t think they wanted really but what band would say no to that kind of hype?

bam has gone down a terrible path and I remember seeing him in 2013 when they did the f*ckface tour - I’ve never felt so uncomfortable and walked out. It was them essentially perving over girls and gave me the ick

he is abusing himself terribly and I feel so sorry for his wife and son. She obviously tries to be there for him but she shouldn’t need to put up with such crap from him. I think Ryan Dunn’s death has had a huge deal to do with it but he also clearly has a lot of abusive issues with obsessive behaviours and documenting everything, he even did that wedding show with his ex missy.

I feel sorry for the guy but seeing his post where he let his new tattoo get infected - I think he’ll be dead before long
I was at the FFU tour that year as well and I’m so glad you said this!

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Watched this earlier. I'm not sure when it was filmed though, it shows him trying to get his life back together but I think he fell off hard soon after

Think this was from 2017/2018. Looks like things have only gone downhill from there :(

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
As a fan for years, seeing what he’s become now is really sad. I’ve been especially disturbed by the way he’s been berating and publicly embarrassing his wife and child recently on Instagram. The fact he calls Phoenix “titty boy” and blames him for his lack of sex life is vile. I can’t understand why Nikki let’s him make those remarks, let alone post them publicly on the internet. When she said she won’t have sex with him because he doesn’t shower or brush his teeth I almost vommed.

I don’t necessarily agree that his issues are solely related to Dunn’s death. Bam seems like the little boy who never grew up. He was praised and paid for acting like a jackass his whole teens/twenties, then when people moved on and MTV were no longer interested he just never matured and stayed in that eternal state. I think he thought once he got married and had a baby he would grow up but nope, still acting like a cringy ass teenager and can’t let go of the old days. You can see that in his Dr Phil episode when he literally blames everyone else for his problems except himself, and in his subsequent insta-rants. He has no concept of responsibility.

All his old friends from Viva La Bam have moved on, got married, got normal jobs, distanced themselves from him and generally sorted themselves out, but sadly I don’t think he’ll ever get it together. But I hope I’m wrong. I mean, look at Novak, he seemed like a lost cause and now he’s doing great!
I think she stays for the reason many spouses of addicts stay - they are caught in the addiction too. They feel guilty, they have hope they will change and be the person they fell in love with, he may threaten to kill himself, she may be frightened he will die without her. None of it makes sense but trauma bonding is a bitch

Watching his addiction and mental health battles unfold is truly heartbreaking to watch. Did anyone see Dr Phil? Dr Phil yet again proving what an exploitive dick he is. What’s always struck me as nice is how kind people like Novak are on his horrible posts in spite of it all.

MaldonMalaise

Funnily I recently started following the Jackass guys again. Terribly sad to see what’s happening with Bam, it’s a car crash in slow motion. Can’t help but worry for Phoenix.

I see Nikki’s an antivaxxer...🙄

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
He's not sober, unfortunately. He got into another disagreement recently with a tattoo artist too after he refused to pay. The artist said Bam admitted to putting whiskey in his coffee that morning. I doubt he's managed more than a month or so before going back to drinking occasionally. It might work for a bit, and be manageable in the short term, but what we're seeing now is another full on spiral I'm afraid.

He's just cancelled the rest of his UK question and answer tour due to "injury" but it's quite clear he's just on another bender. He's also gone back to posting erratic videos on his real Instagram account (not the official one which he doesn't manage)

Oh no!! None of that sounds like good news. What’s his real Instagram account? This video has been removed already.

@em69 what who Missy? If so they’ve kept in contact since splitting, are on good terms and used to hang out, Nikki included.
I noticed Nikki’s started to post more on IG. Looks like she saw Ape and Phil a few weeks back but now is on the west coast with her family.
Did anyone else read about Nikki getting Bam to have supervised custody of Phoenix? And also Bam assaulting(?) someone in a Florida hotel.