Bam Margera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess his a bit of a Z-lister these days but WOW! This guy has issues, clear to see on IG. I don’t think he’ll be alive much longer the way his carrying on. Feel for his wife and kid too.

Reactions: 7
I watched Jackass and a bit of his show in the noughties - gave off mega substance abuse vibes back then and unfortunately it’s catching up with him. I hope he doesn’t pull an Aaron Carter, threaten his family and open an OnlyFans but you never know.

For younger readers, Bam was kind of like the Logan Paul of his day - trolling friends, family and neighbours with his “funny” pranks. He looked more like his mum at the time but is now growing into his dad‘s looks.

His parents seemed sharp though and the core of his success - Bam was nowhere near the league of his peers in skateboarding so focused on the business side instead. Mummy and daddy had him get his own reality show and developed his storylines and even bought an emo band called HIM - walked past their set once at Download and they were very emo era appropriate but nowt special.

Not sure what Don Vito was doing anywhere near the show (the literal pervert uncle) - but times were different (I guess??) and the old offender has since done time for sexually abusing children.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I watched Jackass and a bit of his show in the noughties - gave off mega substance abuse vibes back then and unfortunately it’s catching up with him. I hope he doesn’t pull an Aaron Carter, threaten his family and open an OnlyFans but you never know.

For younger readers, Bam was kind of like the Logan Paul of his day - trolling friends, family and neighbours with his “funny” pranks. He looked more like his mum at the time but is now growing into his dad‘s looks.

His parents seemed sharp though and the core of his success - Bam was nowhere near the league of his peers in skateboarding so focused on the business side instead. Mummy and daddy had him get his own reality show and developed his storylines and even bought an emo band called HIM - walked past their set once at Download and they were very emo era appropriate but nowt special.

Not sure what Don Vito was doing anywhere near the show (the literal pervert uncle) - but times were different (I guess??) and the old offender has since done time for sexually abusing children.
Thank you for writing that, I should have done really. So yes, they’re filming/filmed jackass 4 and because of Bams sobriety and Bipolar Paramount checked in that he was clean and taking his mental health meds everyday. They then decided his a liability and cut him out of the film; Bam went on a massive tirade he hit the bottle and went to IG spouting how he hates them all, they stole his ideas and that his going to create his own version of Jackass and asked his fans to send him money for that project. Nice huh.

What’s concerning to me lately is how his consistently berating his wife on IG, lately his been trying to humiliate her for not having sex with him, his even started calling his son a c0ck blocker. His so vile, used to think he was funny but a bit of an asshole back in the CKY days, now I think his scum.
Vito is dead and also was a massive perv.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was a fan of Jackass (and CKY) when I was younger, and he's always seemed like he's on the verge of complete self destruction. Maybe some of it was playing a character at the time, but if so then its not now. In some ways he seems like quite a cool guy, but I would imagine he would be a handful to be friends with.

Reactions: 6
Mummy and daddy had him get his own reality show and developed his storylines and even bought an emo band called HIM - walked past their set once at Download and they were very emo era appropriate but nowt special.
I have to disagree with you there as H.I.M are an excellent band, they might not be to your taste but they certainly didn’t need Bam to be popular

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Bam was worryingly obsessed with Ville Valo for years (lead singer of HIM) he even named his film character after Ville

Reactions: 12
Ville Valo was extremely attractive to an emo fan like me back in the day - I still like their music, they're very good and definitely didn't need Bak to make them a thing

Bam was worryingly obsessed with Ville Valo for years (lead singer of HIM) he even named his film character after Ville

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have followed Bam for years and this is so sad, he has never got over losing Ryan. He seems to be on a mission to destroy himself and everyone around him.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I bloody LOVE Ville Valo. I'm friends with a guy who went to primary school with him

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ville Valo was extremely attractive to an emo fan like me back in the day - I still like their music, they're very good and definitely didn't need Bak to make them a thing
Out of that era I always fancied Brian Molko more¹, and in hindsight that era Conor Oberst was hot too. Ville was hot though. As was the guy from The Rasmus, who's name I can't remember.

¹Although calling Placebo "emo" is probably sacrilege to a fair portion of their fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Out of that era I always fancied Brian Molko more¹, and in hindsight that era Conor Oberst was hot too. Ville was hot though. As was the guy from The Rasmus, who's name I can't remember.

¹Although calling Placebo "emo" is probably sacrilege to a fair portion of their fans.
all of them yes.

Reactions: 4
I haven't thought of that band for years, blast from the past! Bam looks awful now, I didn't realise they were doing another Jackass. I used to think Jonny Knoxville was really hot but now they are so old haha! Does anyone remember Dirty Sanchez the Welsh version? They were absolutely mental made Jackass look tame!

Reactions: 10
I haven't thought of that band for years, blast from the past! Bam looks awful now, I didn't realise they were doing another Jackass. I used to think Jonny Knoxville was really hot but now they are so old haha! Does anyone remember Dirty Sanchez the Welsh version? They were absolutely mental made Jackass look tame!
It’s so bad my childhood was jackass, dirty sanchez, South Park, celebrity death match 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m talking childhood! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That was completely nuts.

My mate reckoned I reminded him (in personality, not looks or accent :ROFLMAO: ) of Matt Pritchard from Dirty Sanchez at one point. I was never *quite* that self destructive though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thank you for writing that, I should have done really. So yes, they’re filming/filmed jackass 4 and because of Bams sobriety and Bipolar Paramount checked in that he was clean and taking his mental health meds everyday. They then decided his a liability and cut him out of the film; Bam went on a massive tirade he hit the bottle and went to IG spouting how he hates them all, they stole his ideas and that his going to create his own version of Jackass and asked his fans to send him money for that project. Nice huh.

What’s concerning to me lately is how his consistently berating his wife on IG, lately his been trying to humiliate her for not having sex with him, his even started calling his son a c0ck blocker. His so vile, used to think he was funny but a bit of an asshole back in the CKY days, now I think his scum.
Vito is dead and also was a massive perv.
I feel so bad for his wife, the things that he posts about her are vile. She looked so sad and fed up in that last drunken rant video he posted :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Was randomly watching MTV cribs the other day and it was Bam on there. Proper blast from the past. I remember the weird obsession with H.I.M, then again the band seemed to attract the obsessive fan types. I remember at school there were a lot of Heartagrams drawn on bags.

Back to Bam though - his popularity in the 00's still baffles me to this day.

Reactions: 4
Party boy was always my favourite! Was Ryan Dunn the better skater of all of them? It's clear what the drugs have done to Bam as he looks a lot older than 40 or so. I think the last thing I watched with Jonny Knoxville was Bad Grandpa but it was bloody awful!

Reactions: 5
Party boy was always my favourite! Was Ryan Dunn the better skater of all of them? It's clear what the drugs have done to Bam as he looks a lot older than 40 or so. I think the last thing I watched with Jonny Knoxville was Bad Grandpa but it was bloody awful!

All the old Jackass crowd have grown to have somewhat sad endings. Johnny Knoxville “snapped” his penis while riding a bike down a ramp and loop, meaning he now has to self catheterise a few times a day because he can’t pee by himself. Steve-O who did all the extreme stuff was facing the equivalent of being sectioned for a big chunk of time and tried stand up for a bit. He even got into a feud with Amy Schumer after one of her tit Ryan Dunn-based jokes. Weeman lived out of his van when I last checked.

I can’t bring myself to watch any of their newer stuff - it looks like a bunch of sad old addicts seriously hurting themselves for pennies and kind of lost the anarchic joy of the original series. The highlight of which was having the actual Brad Pitt turn up, and being “kidnapped” by the crew for a joke to alarm onlookers before shoving him in a monkey suit and pushing him around in a banana-filled trolley. Good times.

ETA From what I remember, Dunn was vastly superior at skateboarding.

Reactions: 6