Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panini

VIP Member
Every so often, Bam pops into my head and I wonder about how he is doing so I google and the story is always pretty much the same...

Is there any real updates on him? I would love if he turned his life around.
I’ve found the Reddit the best place to find updates on him.

em69

VIP Member
Just noticed he’s started following his ex and vice versus and she’s commenting on his posts. 😳

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Bam was over 18 when CKY started. So it really wasn’t for them to parent him. Jess pays rent to live in Bam’s house, and has made it into a successful recording studio. Jess is also a successful musician without Bam…
He started CKY when he was 13/14 doing stupid shit it didn’t become prominent until he was over 18 tho. And you don’t stop parenting immediately at 18… as for Jess, I think his an ass in his own right. You say he rents CB, but he doesn’t want him there - they renovated it when bam was sectioned. Sly.

em69

VIP Member
@em69 what who Missy? If so they’ve kept in contact since splitting, are on good terms and used to hang out, Nikki included.
I noticed Nikki’s started to post more on IG. Looks like she saw Ape and Phil a few weeks back but now is on the west coast with her family.
Did anyone else read about Nikki getting Bam to have supervised custody of Phoenix? And also Bam assaulting(?) someone in a Florida hotel.
No porcelain black. They dating for a few months.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Anyone else keeping up with all the manic posts he’s been uploading to Instagram recently? He’s now trying to “organise” a boxing fight between him and Jeff Tremaine and claims he could kill him with one punch. He just uploaded a load of text messages of him harassing Tremaine as well, which swiftly got deleted soon after. He seems to be messaging him multiple times a day every day over and over telling him he ruined his life, etc. Dude has well and truly gone off the deep end and sadly I don’t think anyone can save him at this point. He’s gonna end up in prison or dead at this rate.
I think he was recently diagnosed with bi polar disorder or something like that? I thought that might have helped being diagnosed and being the right help for it seems not.