Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
She's back on Facebook and has said that the interview went well and that the team, hairdressers etc were all lovely.

However, the taxi driver was late 'through no fault of his own.'
If I was this man I would change my number, get a new identity and move to a Caribbean island.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I might be in the minority here but had I been raped and also had a stalker who hounded me relentlessly as well as my family members...I genuinely don't think I would give a fuck about either of them getting exposed or found out in the process of furthering my career. Netflix and Gadd have most likely covered the legalities of Baby Reindeer so..it's all tough luck really.
No I totally agree. I think being exposed is the least of their worries and actually kind of what they deserve 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not sure what mh issues she has, if any, but she’s quite clearly a thoroughly unpleasant piece of work with a misplaced God complex.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for someone who seems unable to write a single post without chucking in a racist, homophobic, or otherwise hateful comment. She thinks she's not mentally ill so why should stretched social care services be wasted on her. She doesn't want the help and there's people who desperately need it and aren't getting it. Even this big post she's written about not sleeping, being sick, she just can't resist chucking in 'Gadd is a homosexual pretending he's not'. Moaning about the 'sick side of society' that she's seen this week totally oblivious that she's part of the worst of it

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Is she saying she can’t have sent that many emails as it’s impossible??? Is she aware how many Facebook posts she actually does. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I think when Richard said she wouldn’t recognise herself he was right. She can’t see that it’s her, because she doesn’t believe she did all this stuff.
Think you’re bang on here. She doesn’t recognise herself in Jessica because to her it didn’t play out that way. Brains are wild.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Sorry but how can you claim you have a photographic memory but feign ignorance at knowing grades for 13 uni modules? I remember every grade I got in all my degrees and my school grades and my memory isn’t even good

‘I don’t lie’ she says looking to the side yet again

• Haha

veevee04

VIP Member
I get the not wanting to report but I feel like it comes from a different place with Richard Gadd.
I was SAed when I was 12 I told my parents and the legal action was worse than the actual assault. I watched my parents stressing and my family (my mother was already mentally unwell and it tipped her over the edge). My parents and me got accused of ruining a young man's life (he was 28) I managed to still get victim blamed at 12.
When it happened at 16 again I never told anyone , how could it have happened twice !!!!

I didn't want to put my family or myself through legal stuff again.
What I don't understand is with Richard gadd is that his family and friends being dragged into it all. Did they give consent to take part ?

I could probably write a book about my life but there's many people who I love who I want to protect their feelings and privacy.
Also re-enacting your abuse I couldn't do it.

That's why although I sympathise with him to some extent. He's mentally damaged himself and enjoys the attention definitely has cluster b traits.
Fuck knows the whole show is just messed up.

• Sad
  • Heart

evie1975

VIP Member
I worked as a psychiatrist for a few years and Fiona presents just like a lot of intelligent mentally unwell patients we had in. They present as very coherent and well spoken but the longer time you spend with them the clearer it becomes that there is some underlying fixed delusions and other psychotic symptoms. Having watched the interview it’s really interesting how she accuses HIM of stalking her and being obsessed with her. I think she probably believes that and probably really doesn’t believe anything she has done has been inappropriate. The interview was full of inconsistencies. Basically she’s not someone I’d call a reliable historian or witness. Whether everything in the show is true, I doubt that too, but I think it’s very likely that this Fiona woman was a stalker who could make someone’s life hell.
This all reinforces what RG has said - she won’t recognise herself in BR - she doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong. Has no insight into how damaging her actions can be.

soupmodel

VIP Member
I am autistic and a carer for a more severely autistic relative. It isn't about what you agree with, it's medical facts. Autistic people also do not lack empathy, that's a disproved myth. This woman does not exhibit any signs of ASD except obsessiveness, which can be a trait in anyone.
Hello, fellow spicy gal here 👋
I have far too much empathy and thank you for debunking this immediately 💖✊

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
is it sad her ma or sister wouldn't even comment at very least even to say she's ill don't listen, she's ill you shouldn't have done , she's ill leave us alone, anything.
She might not actually have a diagnosis of any kind of mental illness. She doesn't think she's mentally ill, I can't imagine her cooperating with any kind of diagnostic assessment. She's so nasty it's probably difficult to tell where general cunt personality stops and any undiagnosed mental illness begins. It's also possible she isn't even mentally ill I suppose, just nasty and thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

CaptainHolt

I imagine anyone who was around the Hawley Arms at the time and was there enough to recognise either RG or FH wouldn't be wanting to get involved as FH has already been throwing accusations about sexual assaults and drug dealing by the staff and regulars. As it's 10+ years ago most people will undoubtedly have moved on and regardless of the truth in her claims they're unlikely wanting to get caught up in this horror of a media circus.

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
I might be on my own with this opinion but I think it's awful that people are actively trying to uncover the man who SA him. He is entitled to share his story, his trauma publicly without people trying to out a huge part of his life that he is choosing to keep confidential. He gets to decide when he shares that information or if he seeks to pursue charges against the individual. People are so detached from reality whilst using social media, he's a real person. I can't imagine anyone would do that to someone they know outside of their wee rectangle. It's so intrusive.
Thank you for saying this. Total merail but something I found quite cathartic about BR was the fact he didn't report. I didn't report either and there's a weird stigma around not reporting. You can be weirdly blamed for the fact the perpetrator may attack again and, had you reported, you might have saved someone. There can be a really horrid grief and guilt around not reporting.

• Heart

EL1976

I don’t think she is mentally unwell. I think she has Autism/Aspergers

Hopefully I can get the image of Gadd’s big green spot out of my head before me dinner

• Haha
  • Sad

Tmdso

She really has a thing against Jessica doesn’t she? Wonder if there’s a touch of jealousy there…

Reactions: 25