Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dr Karen Kim

So this occurred to me yesterday… no one who worked at the pub, drank in the pub, lived in the area, went to a show, saw them together, knows the story or even a “source” has come out to say what they witnessed. I find it odd as based on how big this story is, you would have thought someone other than the fake nephew would have tried to earn a quick buck

Reactions: 23

Grejaha

VIP Member
Sorry but if piers Morgan was interviewing me for stalking and insinuating I was lying, I would be in TEARS trying to prove my innocence, and there’s not even a glossy eye from her?? but that might just be me lmao

InkHeart

Chatty Member
What I think about her use of the phrase "BBC Breaking News"... I bet she's one of those people who sits around watching the live news channel all day. On that, they have a banner down the bottom of the screen that says "Breaking news" all the time. I bet she just thinks all news stories on the BBC are "breaking news" because she normally sees all her news from that channel.

And if she didn’t know where he lived then how could she send him the letter that she admitted to ?
She does say she thinks she sent it to the theatre. Registered post or recorded delivery. I am NOT putting myself through watching the interview again!
---
I thought exactly the same, so glad it's not just me. 😂😂😂
I think she drawls because she is having to think on her feet. So, is buying herself time by answering slowly. And, I suspect, she doesn't actually get to speak out loud very often, or to others like this. Most of the abuse seems to be one way eg voice messages, emails, twitter etc so she is probably quite unused to social interactions such as this interview.

I've not seen the series at all, but I suspect she isn't very socially skilled, and is living in a fantasy world where the vast majority of her daily conversations, until she was exposed, were with herself.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Does anyone think this is all just big black mirror episode and they will be asking why the public were so interested in Martha who has no power mentally ill and on benefits and not the rapist who has money and power.
People ARE interested in who the rapist is. However there is a brick wall on knowing who it actually was.

Fiona on the other hand couldn't help herself and outed herself even more with her rants on her public Facebook.

• Heart

HarryToby

If I wasn't convinced before then I am now, that is no seriously mentally ill woman.

Emotionally unstable perhaps but she is no vulnerable person.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am a university lecturer, “I did not do an honours degree” as she said many times means she did not get a first, 2.1, 2.2 or third. She literally got a pass. Hence no honours.

xoxogossipgal101

To be fair, I have about 5 email addresses. I thought this was normal. I don’t use them to stalk anyone though.
I have two, one for business and one for pleasure. It just made me laugh how blasé she was when speaking to Piers about it and the "you obviously don't know many people" comment to one of the most prominent journalists 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
After watching the Piers Morgan interview, its clear Fiona is lying and unhinged. However something just doesn't sit right about Richard Gadd. Reinacting himself being raped for a show, never would I imagine a victim of rape would want to relive that for fame/money. The trauma that victims have through flashbacks after having to relive these details in court is often noted in the press. His instagram comments are conveniently off, imo he has been telling half truths also.

justonemorepage

VIP Member
The thing that I keep coming back to is her saying she has 4-6 email addresses 😅 like it’s such a weird phraseology. If you actually couldn’t remember off the top of your head why would you not say oh I’ve got 4 or 5, or 5 or 6. Not 4 TO 6 like it’s normal to put your total number of email addresses in an approximate range lol
---
And yes I have just spent the last few hours absolutely gripped with this thread, the Piers interview and FH fb account, somewhat ironically!!!
Maybe she meant 46 😂😂😂

• Haha

pickledfoot

Chatty Member
I’m sure Netflix will pay her off, they’ve just done a show about Prince Andrew being a nonce so they’ll hardly be bothered by Fiona

• Haha

femmegirly

Chatty Member
That isn't what she actually said though, that's why people keep pointing it out. She said she can't remember all the grades because she took 13 subjects, 5 minutes after saying she has a photographic memory. Also (and this part is my ignorance of the Scot system) even if you get an ordinary degree, would you not also have module grades for the 13 subjects? Someone mentioned you can decide to leave with ordinary after 3 years so I'd assumed that meant you'd still have grades for each subject as if you were following it up to honours, but getting a degree without an overall grade wouldn't mean you don't have grades per module? Or is that totally wrong? E.g. she could've had all 2.1s in her individual subjects but her degree is ungraded?
That isn’t how an ordinary degree works in Scotland. An ordinary degree is simply either a pass or a fail. Piers kept asking her again and again for the grade for her degree. He never once asked her to reel off her % marks for all the modules over her 3 years at uni. FH even asks him ‘do you want the marks for my modules?’ or something similar. He ignores that and keeps asking for her degree grade. She was rightly confused as he was persistently asking for something that doesn’t exist.
Not sure why this is such a difficult concept to grasp! 😅

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
I'm so fed up of her saying "alleged rape" like how dare she diminish another person's experience. Yes, he's gained fame from the show but she's portraying herself as more unhinged as she speaks.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
What I’ve learned mostly from Baby Reindeer and particularly from this thread is how much more common stalking is. In my own naive bubble I’d only thought of celebrities being stalked and even then thought they had security. I hadn’t ever given it much more thought.

I am so shocked and saddened by the stories of those members on here who have experienced stalking. It just blows my mind that those terrible things have happened to you, when you are just going about your regular lives. How you live in fear even when things are ‘quiet’. I can’t imagine the stress, anxiety and fear of living your daily life and nobody doing anything or police intervening.

I hope this show has highlighted stalking to a stage where authorities, friends, family and colleagues take everything seriously from the get go to help the victims.

Much strength to thosewho have suffered this experience and are continuing to live in uncertainty and fear!
I also reiterated this. I’ve just lurked in this thread but I’m open mouthed at the amount those of you on here have suffered. You’re all amazing x

• Heart

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Gadd is a con man, and his time will come. It's fascinating how so many people can be led down the garden path by the narrative of one man with little to no questioning of that behaviour, on the basis that he was 'finding himself'

The lady clearly has issues, and those issues have been and are being exploited for eye balls and money.
Can't comment on RG but she's made at least one other person/family's life hell stalking, so I still believe BR was mainly based on real events.

Agree on exploitation & her needing help, doubt she'd accept it from what we've seen up to now though.

Reactions: 21