Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope96

VIP Member
Not a fan of Piers Morgan but I genuinely think he's great at difficult interviews. He doesn't give a shit and will call people out.

Reactions: 41

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Maybe because Jessica can take the prosthetics off when she goes home 🫣
I think she was miffed that the Martha character looked the way she did. In Fiona’s world, she is much better looking and superior to Jessica gunning’s character.

Notredamn

VIP Member
I’m disgusted that such an odious individual is being given a platform to spout all their shite. Fiona isn’t much better, either 🤪

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Wow looks like the supposed nephew went to jail for treating people like shit as well. Couldnt make this up

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
I REALLY wanted her to call him a wee wazzock during the interview

My take from it is that she believes what's coming out of her mouth and she doesn't realise that she did send 41k emails. In her mind she probably only sent 'a few' and she genuinely doesn't realise how much she stalked him.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

justonemorepage

VIP Member
So this occurred to me yesterday… no one who worked at the pub, drank in the pub, lived in the area, went to a show, saw them together, knows the story or even a “source” has come out to say what they witnessed. I find it odd as based on how big this story is, you would have thought someone other than the fake nephew would have tried to earn a quick buck
I'm guessing those who genuinely know her know it's not worth poking the bear for fear of being her next victim. I know I'd want to keep well away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
This is all getting a bit Jeremy Kyle.
She's been given a makeover and put on a TV show with a master manipulator.
I feel quite uncomfy about it all- theres something I can't put my finger on that doesn't seem right about the whole thing.

Reactions: 36

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I felt sorry for 'Martha' a lot more than I did for Fiona. Martha is painted as dowdy and impoverished and lonely, then she falls hard for Donny because she has nothing good in her life. He says that the first thing he felt was pity for her.

But Fiona seemed much more in-yer-face deceptive. She didn't come across like someone telling tall tales to cover up the fact that she has a sad life - she was really gunning for it, saying she had lots of friends and her boyfriend is a lawyer. It didn't make me feel sorry for her, I just felt that she was very nasty and irritating.

I can imagine that if I met 'Martha' I might get lured into feeling sorry for her. Fiona was just a raging b!tch and I would leave a pub if she came in.
---
She really has a thing against Jessica doesn’t she? Wonder if there’s a touch of jealousy there…
Fiona doesn't want to admit that she's fat. She has mentioned Jessica's body type several times, without acknowledging that Jessica is much prettier than her. She knows deep down that she isn't as pretty as Jessica, so she wants to speak as if she's too attractive to be played by Jessica... and she hates that they cast someone fat, because she likes to pretend in her head that she isn't fat.

Last edited:

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
@IGiveUp22 perfectly put, completely agree. This is the first time I'd ever heard of Gadd and I really can't wrap my head around why people dislike him so much. I thought throughout BR it was really obvious that he was highlighting the role he perceives he played in both his stalking and his rape - he liked the attention from Martha, he knew the first rape had happened but kept going back. When I saw his interview on TV I thought the same thing too, it didn't seem like it was about him being a victim but more about the complexities of the feelings you experience when these things happen. I'm sure anyone who has been stalked or raped has asked themselves if they encouraged it, if they could've done something different to stop it etc, I felt like the show focused on that

• Heart

The Biscuit

I think the way Fiona constantly refers to BBC News as 'BBC Breaking News' tells us she thinks she was a huge news story every day

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
saw this on reddit
I have spoken to 'Martha'

So storytime...I used to work for a major retailer in a call centre. When I first started working there, I received an email from a disgruntled customer who was spouting racist venom about a black security guard in one of our stores. I replied to the email, and was later pulled up on it by my manager. They explained that this customer emails us all the time and the company does not reply to her any more. I checked the history of contact between the customer and the company, and saw hundreds of emails, complaining about this black security guard over and over. I told my manager I would no longer reply and thought nothing of it further. I worked there for several years, and her emails would pop up every so often. I'd log them on the system and not reply as no further action was to be taken due to the levels that she was harassing this company and security guard. I eventually left the company as I got another job
Anyway, I watched Baby Reindeer recently. I decided to message a friend, an ex colleague of the previously mentioned company, about the show to ask them what they thought about it, because it seemed like something they'd be into. Immediately, they called me. The conversation went something like this:
Friend: Oh my god, that Baby Reindeer has sent the whole office into a meltdown.
Me: Why?
Friend: Do you remember years ago we had that customer who would always email us racist stuff about the security guard in one of our stores?
Me: Yeah?
Friend: Remember what her name was?
Me: No..?
Friend: Fiona Harvey
Me: Oh my god!
Friend: Yeah... it's her!
So yeah, I actually interacted with her. If I recall she gave me a 1 star rating for my email reply.
Yeah I think she's been told by the Piers Morgan people not to post until after the interview goes out.

She will be back ranting and raving soon.
would she obeye to this if it didnt went well? or is she not getting paid otherwise

• Wow
  • Haha

xcyber

Chatty Member
I worked as a psychiatrist for a few years and Fiona presents just like a lot of intelligent mentally unwell patients we had in. They present as very coherent and well spoken but the longer time you spend with them the clearer it becomes that there is some underlying fixed delusions and other psychotic symptoms. Having watched the interview it’s really interesting how she accuses HIM of stalking her and being obsessed with her. I think she probably believes that and probably really doesn’t believe anything she has done has been inappropriate. The interview was full of inconsistencies. Basically she’s not someone I’d call a reliable historian or witness. Whether everything in the show is true, I doubt that too, but I think it’s very likely that this Fiona woman was a stalker who could make someone’s life hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 35