Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Especially when a lot of them were probably only a line or two, would be very easy to send that many
Yeah, back before messaging services were common, some people did email like we would use messaging apps now: "Hey, going out to the shop for eggs." "Home now, they didn't have box of 6 eggs so I got 12". Someone obsessive could probably send 112 of them a day.

Reactions: 2

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Obviously haven’t watched the interview with her, but what about it makes people now doubt everything that was depicted in the series?

Fee24601

I don't disagree entirely with some of what you say but this is a lady where there is clear evidence that this is not just behaviour due to neurodivergent thinking. She's mentally unwell.

I'm not qualified to diagnose specific mental health conditions so I won't but from the knowledge/qualifications I do have, my opinion would be a personality disorder of some type.

I'd say this could be both with or without a neurodivergency but I feel that you're on the wrong bandwagon for shouting about people misunderstanding neurodiversity because this isn't the right situation for it. I say, with huge kindness, you don't have to fight the battle for everyone who might appear neurodivergent, for them.
I hope I didn’t “shout” but I apologise to anyone if I did. As for the last sentence, point taken and appreciated in the way it was meant. It’s been a long day ❤

• Heart

Topsy-turvy2

I can't believe it, came running 🤣🤣

My husband says here this morn itll be Peirs gets her and even the 17yr old says I don't think he should he's a liability aswell 😅😅😅

But I'm all here for it. I didnt think I'd be more 🤯 by all of this but I am 🤭😅
I cant believe they've let him, I can, but I can't 🤣🤭
She Mustn't have a MH team that's she's linked with they surely couldn't allow this.
Is she not classed as vulnerable regardless?
In Ireland she would be, i dunno if they could stop this or even section but her online behaviour isnt normal by any stretch.

My god...seriously wtf 🤭🤭🤣🤣

I was totally against her after been back n forth last week and then read article in last thread.. is it sad her ma or sister wouldn't even comment at very least even to say she's ill don't listen, she's ill you shouldn't have done , she's ill leave us alone, anything.

But this why this is all so fascinating for do many I think, regardless of MH some people are just big C U N Ts that run people away weather they were sick or not, like its going on so long clearly they would have her stabilised if she wanted to be. And if they couldn't then surely it would be at the least assisted living no?
But I'd imagine this one has been happy to remain a c u n t and not accept help.
Eta more 😅🤭 yas must know me by now here pmsl

To the Brits I'm sorry, I just keep uo with our politics.

What party is Peirs? Would this have something to so with why she thought to go with him.

This leaves to many more questions she'll have to do another interview til we hear why she picked him.

If it was filmed yest, how come 2days off fb, has she crashed from this episode and is sectioned now?

Is she just a sly one who is more intelligent than lots given credit for and she doing for more attention and will appear mid show tomorrow?

Been told to stay off til airs? ( as if she'd listen would she?)

Is she banned because fb can't deal anymore 🤣🤣

So many qs 🤭🤭🤭

I came to tattle for influencers that grind my gears and here on am on the death of Mr Hinch In law (not hinch ) I'm on a Scottish stalkers thread instead.

I'm.not sure which way the world is turning now but what I did also read on fb today was Netflix are filming with the child protection awareness group (pedalo hunters) .

Netflix are all out to expose people right now clearly.

I was already addicted to true crime, it used to be a lot of American stuff but now its all in my own ocean 😅🤭🤣

• Haha

Maiyo2020

I watched the Piers Morgan interview - I found her accent to be very unusual. The words drawn out, with a lot of sssss at the end,
Her accent actually reminded me of a Little Britain character. The Scottish flute playing hotel owner.
Yesssssss Yesssssss…. 😵💫😆
I thought exactly the same, so glad it's not just me. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Did we find out the identity of the rapist? Or any clues? I can’t trawl back through aaaaaallllll the BR posts 🥵

Jas28

Chatty Member
What I don’t understand is why he said the real Martha would not be identifiable from what was portrayed on the show