Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
The woman was identified because thousands of people contacted her and deliberately seeked her out, no? The question is, would she have recognized herself and come forward as the woman depicted in the show if nobody had asked?

Reactions: 3
But if a stalker has left their tweets up online (from an old twitter account that share public posts), why is that the victims problem? I don't understand this.
I don’t think that is, though I don’t think it becomes him to claim she’s unidentifiable when she clearly was.

But if he’s then embellished and lied about what she did and she is identifiable then that’s him and Netflix’s problem when she says “hold on now everyone thinks I’m a sex offender and that is from your imagination.”

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
@judgejohndeed from googling it seems like students on ordinary degrees do get grades per subject, recorded as an official pass, but she would still know if she’d done well or badly in each subject…she’s made it very convoluted, she probably did terribly. No way you’d remember the results of your school subjects but nothing from a whole degree 🥴
You get marks for each assignment/exam you do and then the subject is a pass/fail. The overall degree is then a pass/fail based on how you done in the subjects.
I remember my schools exam results from 1999 but only know I passed my degree in 2013. I did get a couple of As but couldn’t tell you what for 😂. But I don’t have a photographic memory like FH claims to have.

Also, James English is a dickhead. Mr Whatsallthat has known him since they were teenagers. Can’t stand him.

NitrousOxide

Chatty Member
I am starting to think it’s all one big social experiment- I still can’t quite believe what I have watched tonight. As Piers said - you are either innocent or a really good liar.
I also imagine Netflix have done their due diligence- surely they have saw some evidence to prove the true story is true! However through all of this - Gadd has never stated it’s FH, nor has anyone involved 🤷🏽‍♀️ I am deep in a rabbit hole now - desperately need to drag myself out of it or work will be difficult tomorrow 😳
He said you're either innocent or a really BAD liar.

Reactions: 2

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
I assume solicitors are like nurses for example where you can do the degree but thankfully you have to then jump through hoops to prove you can do a good job and are able to practice.
So it isn’t as easy as winging a law degree 🤯
I Agree, She must have had some kind of qualification to be taken on as a trainee in the first place?

Yeah but that tweet was ten years ago, probably quit since then. She did post a pic of 0% alcohol Gin a year ago
Ah, I wasn't sure exactly when the stalking was happening time wise. I hope she has quit, she seems frenetic reading through some of those tweets from 2016 and earlier. I've not seen her fb account.

greycloud

This is what I am confused about: isn't there a law in the UK that you can't make money off a crime you committed, therefore we dont have equivalent of the media tour by Gypsy Rose Blanchard, or OJ's If I Did It.

Does the fact she is doing an interview mean she wasn't convicted?
Anyone convicted can give interviews its just generally the MSM dnt entertain them which is why they pop up on podcasts such as james english, but no Fiona Harvey was never convicted of any crime, sadly.

Tortoise1234

Does Fiona Harvey only have one Facebook account in her name? I know the main account hasn’t posted in 3 days but that one is legit because it goes back years. Other accounts have popped up using similar language but I was wondering if anyone knows if they are actually her? Thanks ☺