Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Topsy-turvy2

How do I convince my partner that it'll be a good watch?! On this whole FH subject he's said "I know you want me to be interested but I'm not". 😭
I reckon we all know someone unwell, there's 2 in my locality that I related her to that made someone who hadn't watched go ooh ill have a look because could see where another
I don’t think she wants to go back to Scotland! She moved away for a reason and doubt anyone up there wants her back with her foul mouthed rants! I actually think she’s perfectly happy in London!
I'm not sure if was here or fb I read, she moved from Scotland and rarely if ever revisited since her graduation, (actually must been fb) an old neighbour of hers was on there saying, when moved in first was nice enough, rarely spoke of family or home, was legal secretary and said she had fiance and huge groups friends😅 said did always seemed "odd" and of course these groups of people were never seen, she tried to start it with her constantly knocking for this n that, but once you stand your ground with her she backs off. 🤷‍♀️ how true who knows, think must been that Laura Wray post she published last week coz I stayed off the fb threads and just read here, I felt stalkerish enough here and her own fb 😅

I'd have thought them posts today weren't her right up until her using "gay" as an insult yet again. I defo think it's right now that MEDS make her more/less coherent and they upped them in between that 3day hiatus.

I too have planned my day to get cosy at 8 and be mind blown once more. I've the hot tub on to distress after it and a drink to sleep because no doubt the mind be going 90 trying figure her after it all 🤣🤣🤣 And pray that it's the last time with this story that I am mind blown, I've not enough days of been laid up left for her ta do anymore🤣
Something needs to happen now for it ta be watched tonight and come Monday be forgotten, It is all getting a bit circusy but still all here for this interview at the least 🤭😅.. oh perhaps she'll drop a name for the SO 🤔 that's the only good that could possibly come from this thing now at this point... if his message was ta help more men open up, he's succeeded in that and if it ain't that whatever it was he needs to forget unless it involves getting the creep done, people were commenting on that Wray post ta do s2 with Netflix on her story of her but surely ta god they can't keep it going like, have Netflix said anything at all? Anywhere ?

Reactions: 1

HarryToby

YouTube is full of criminals doing podcasts etc so I don't think this kind of thing falls into that category. Proceeds of crime is more like money and valuables funded by crime.

This is what I am confused about: isn't there a law in the UK that you can't make money off a crime you committed, therefore we dont have equivalent of the media tour by Gypsy Rose Blanchard, or OJ's If I Did It.

Does the fact she is doing an interview mean she wasn't convicted?

Do we think she will start posing again after this has aired? Is she posting on anything else? Still no activity in fb for 2 days

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
I haven’t finished the series but assuming Martha never went on trial is it possible that FH isn’t Martha just saying she is and it is just a coincidence she fits the Martha profile?

thomasthetank82

Although I didn't agree with this going ahead, it is going ahead so.... Not long to go guys and gals!!!

My wine is almost chilled so am ready and genuinely feel like grabbing a notebook and pen to take notes so you we can all discuss on here!! 😂 Praying Piers doesn't take the easy option and instead he really gets to the nitty gritty of who she is! 🙏🏼

(Still wish it was Louis Theroux doing this and taking time to get to know her properly!)

• Haha

Topsy-turvy2

Why is he saying soon though if you can mess about replying to people about her being your auntie you can post the video no? Not saying they are necessarily telling lies about being related they could be for all I know but if you're going to mention it then post it don't just hint it for the drama
They are sizing up the reaction to see can they actually handle it

evoway13

VIP Member
She says people are phoning her up but how do these people get her number in the first place? I don't understand why she doesn't change her number if she's getting that many calls as she claims late at night
.......she told Piers Morgan that her phone 'broke' when she moved...... :unsure: